Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Courtyard Bear

Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

How the fuck can they ask us for £500 not knowing if we will play again this year.

That's the problem , they have to. No money coming in means all sorts of financial problems , not just for us but any club in Scotland. If you do renew you're taking that chance that you're paying for nothing. No shame in not wanting to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Of course it'll be shut but you'd have thought they'd have diverted the lines to people at home who could at least have had some generic answers to some questions

Yeah, that's what I was implying - there's literally no reason why people can't sit at their laptops and take calls via Skype or Teams integration, like many other businesses are doing. Or at least a voicemail to say 'nobody is taking calls, email is on x' rather than a message saying sorry we're closed. 

surfsup2 and Dan Deacon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

How the fuck can they ask us for £500 not knowing if we will play again this year.

Just said the same thing to my old man, theres talk of some leagues in Europe not starting until September & could be behind closed doors

If the whole thing kicks off again it could easily be pushed back further than that. I get that the club will need money but what are they going to do if everything gets pushed back, issue refunds?

BlueboyG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a £25 voucher is better than nothing, but they shouldn't pretend they've frozen season ticket prices when it's double that £25 for the celtic game alone from the games they still owe.

However, the club banks and accounts for that money every season. I really don't know how practical it is for the club to start refunding fans without it putting us in serious trouble either.

As I said in the other thread, it's defo cheeky asking the fans for serious doe when we don't even know if we'll be allowed back into Ibrox this year but I don't see what's the alternative? don't send out the renewals and get left behind? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably renew in the 1 off payment to save the hassle of remembering to do the 4 payments on time.

I'd like to know where we stand if there is no season starting though. Does it carry over, will they refund us, would there be a pro rata refund if there is a partial season next year? 

Dont care about getting anything back for this seasons money tho.

Also want to know if players are going to reduce wages or defer longer if there is no season starting etc.

Courtyard Bear and psb07158 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'll probably renew in the 1 off payment to save the hassle of remembering to do the 4 payments on time.

I'd like to know where we stand if there is no season starting though. Does it carry over, will they refund us, would there be a pro rata refund if there is a partial season next year? 

Dont care about getting anything back for this seasons money tho.

Also want to know if players are going to reduce wages or defer longer if there is no season starting etc.

The four payments come out of your account by direct debit mate, how can you forget to do them on time? 

Dan Deacon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'll probably renew in the 1 off payment to save the hassle of remembering to do the 4 payments on time.

I'd like to know where we stand if there is no season starting though. Does it carry over, will they refund us, would there be a pro rata refund if there is a partial season next year? 

Dont care about getting anything back for this seasons money tho.

Also want to know if players are going to reduce wages or defer longer if there is no season starting etc.

Would like to know what players we will have as well you could see an exodus if we need the money. 

Dan Deacon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The four payments come out of your account by direct debit mate, how can you forget to do them on time? 

Ah I didnt see that part i thought you had to do them manually I skimmed the thing 😂

I'll renew as the club needs the money. But I don't think I'll be attending games in 2020 due to ongoing restrictions. I cant see football starting again as soon as some people do. And if it does we (fans) wont be there.

 

Edit the email states bank transfer x 4 with a reference and dates to be in by. 

No mention of direct debit. Is that online ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would like to know what players we will have as well you could see an exodus if we need the money. 

Aye and potentially pay offs. Our money leaving with players who are surplus etc

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Ah I didnt see that part i thought you had to do them manually I skimmed the thing 😂

I'll renew as the club needs the money. But I don't think I'll be attending games in 2020 due to ongoing restrictions. I cant see football starting again as soon as some people do. And if it does we (fans) wont be there.

 

Edit the email states bank transfer x 4 with a reference and dates to be in by. 

No mention of direct debit. Is that online 

My email says they will be in contact about payment before the first payment date

Last season it was a direct debit at the end of each month 

psb07158 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Ah I didnt see that part i thought you had to do them manually I skimmed the thing 😂

I'll renew as the club needs the money. But I don't think I'll be attending games in 2020 due to ongoing restrictions. I cant see football starting again as soon as some people do. And if it does we (fans) wont be there.

 

Edit the email states bank transfer x 4 with a reference and dates to be in by. 

No mention of direct debit. Is that online 

My email says

"Further information regarding how payment will be taken or how payment can be made will be communicated in due course before the first payment date"

I never had a direct debit 2 years ago when I did this, but had a recurring card payment from my debit card they automatically took each month

.Williamson. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, psb07158 said:

My email says

"Further information regarding how payment will be taken or how payment can be made will be communicated in due course before the first payment date"

I never had a direct debit 2 years ago when I did this, but had a recurring card payment from my debit card they automatically took each month

Aye I mean that :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Getting a voucher for 25 quid that you can use for virtually nothing as payment for the unplayed games this season is kind of funny 

Aye they give you it back but you can only spend it on things that mean you just give them it back. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Getting a voucher for 25 quid that you can use for virtually nothing as payment for the unplayed games this season is kind of funny 

I’ll give you my 25 and you can get a drop off pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid with the finance company last year. I think you had to be on the automatic d/d to have that continuous option as iirc they stopped it. I paid my St in full in the Lower leagues and couldn't get back on the 4 monthly payments when we got back up but my dad remained on it the whole way. My email states I must make 4 payments on set dates. Only debit card option is pay in full. 

Dan Deacon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My email says they will be in contact about payment before the first payment date

Last season it was a direct debit at the end of each month 

 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

My email says

"Further information regarding how payment will be taken or how payment can be made will be communicated in due course before the first payment date"

I never had a direct debit 2 years ago when I did this, but had a recurring card payment from my debit card they automatically took each month

i paid up front last year so have no active direct debit with them so maybe that's why. I can do the following.  Rangers number and seat info redacted 🙂

 

The deadline to renew your 20/21 Season Ticket is Tuesday 30 June.

*Important Supporter Information* 

We are aware that a number of Season Ticket holders prefer to purchase their Season Ticket in person at Rangers Ticket Centre, however due to recent unforeseen events, this option is not available. We have therefore introduced a Bank Transfer option for this Season along with an online only 4 or 10 instalment plan with Premium Credit and payment in full by Credit / Debit card. 

Payment Option 1 

To renew using Premium Credit 10 or 4 instalments please complete online here.

Payment Option 2 

•    Bank Transfer – Payment in full – Please quote reference '' 
Payment of £492 must be made on or before Tuesday 30 June

•    Bank Transfer – Payment by 4 instalments – Please quote reference '' on all transfers.

Payments must be made on or before the dates below.
1st payment of £133.00 due by Friday 29 May
2nd payment of £123.00 due by Tuesday 30 June
3rd payment of £123.00 due by Friday 31 July
4th payment of £123.00 due by Monday 31 August

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name:  RFC Ticket Direct  
Sort Code: 20-33-70 
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: RFC Direct Ticket A/C, 
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22 
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay using Bank Transfer, you MUST pay for one Season Ticket at a time. It is essential that you use payee reference '' to allow us to identify and renew your Season Ticket. 

Payment Option 3

•    Credit / Debit cards – To pay in full please select the link .https://pay.stripe.com/invoice/acct_1GcqTBKPA9sUY1eD/invst_HBgwlTeQfNN3i5ldXvhrnGvZy03aQed

Please note that enrolment to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme is NOT automatically renewed. Once renewal payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address which will allow you to enrol for Season 2020/21, please click here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlippinEck said:

I paid with the finance company last year. I think you had to be on the automatic d/d to have that continuous option as iirc they stopped it. I paid my St in full in the Lower leagues and couldn't get back on the 4 monthly payments when we got back up but my dad remained on it the whole way. My email states I must make 4 payments on set dates. Only debit card option is pay in full. 

Gonna log in the now mate and see if I can set up  a direct debit or if options are same as email I will let you know. 7 mins queue still

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many on here think it’s the end of the world and we’ll never seen football at Ibrox again.

It will happen and this year. 

The ten payment plan is good but will be tough for the ones with several tickets as they may struggle until we get back to some sort of normal.

Perhaps an option should be given to those who can’t afford it which should essentially allow them to give up their seat this year but it’s reverts back to them next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure what to do.  Almost £1000 for the two but no idea if/when there will be any football to go to.  I don’t want to lose my seats as I’ve had them for such a long time, but on the other hand that’s a lot of money to ‘give away’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Too many on here think it’s the end of the world and we’ll never seen football at Ibrox again.

It will happen and this year. 

The ten payment plan is good but will be tough for the ones with several tickets as they may struggle until we get back to some sort of normal.

Perhaps an option should be given to those who can’t afford it which should essentially allow them to give up their seat this year but it’s reverts back to them next year

I doubt fans will be in the stadium if football does commence. If they are it wont be capacity so how does the club manage which fans get in when to maintain distancing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...