Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

From Club1872

Rangers will update supporters in due course on a number of topics of interest but we are in a position to confirm that season ticket holders will be granted complimentary access to all home games streamed via RTV as a result of those matches being played behind closed doors.

So will everyone have to sign up to RTV?

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Cunts get themselves whipped right into a fucking frenzy btw before hearing the whole story.

KingKirk throwing his toys oot the pram as per.

It's mind numbing man 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

700 quid to listen to that cunt Tom and Hugh Burns Commentating..

Money well spent.

I also canny wait to have to watch on my fuckin laptop rather than my telly.

RTV need to get an app for tellies sorted.

9 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Cunts get themselves whipped right into a fucking frenzy btw before hearing the whole story.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's mind numbing man 

Now it will be 20 pages of folk moaning they can't watch the games on their tv's. FFS.

I just removed myself permanently from that George Lloyd thread due to absolute fucking trumpets. 

Might have to apply the same to the BD. 

50 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Am not paying another penny to get access to watch games that are part of my season ticket. Pandemic unprecedented times call it whatever u want. Rangers shouldn't be charging season ticket holders another penny for home league games.

Might be a lot of things bro but a mug ain't one.

Sorry for the rant had to get that out😁😁😁😁

Just be careful to confine it to this thread 😄

24 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

From Club1872

Rangers will update supporters in due course on a number of topics of interest but we are in a position to confirm that season ticket holders will be granted complimentary access to all home games streamed via RTV as a result of those matches being played behind closed doors.

Ooft. Seems like folks shot their loads too soon in slating the Board.

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Now it will be 20 pages of folk moaning they can't watch the games on their tv's. FFS.

I just removed myself permanently from that George Lloyd thread due to absolute fucking trumpets. 

Might have to apply the same to the BD. 

Kneel down and stfu. 

laughing back thinking to literally every time the club has tried to stream a one-off game and the site has crashed / stream has crashed 

hopefully the digital improvements they've made expand to the streaming services and we can actually get a decent HD stream

Sky will likely pick up most of our away games so the issue of not being able to see your team play away will only really apply to the diddy clubs in the league who will have to come up with some sort of agreement with each other to allow each other's ST holders to watch for free, or make them pay for it

22 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

That’s the first thing they’ve got right so canny blame folk for constantly fearing the worst 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ooft. Seems like folks shot their loads too soon in slating the Board.

Nah season ticket launched before we know if we’ll ever sit our arse in ibrox and MYGers still a joke 

Archived