Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

Just now, Cedrick said:

That’s the first thing they’ve got right so canny blame folk for constantly fearing the worst 

It’s no about fearing the worst.

Its about the absolute fuckin stoaters on here who just constantly moan and greet about every single thing on the Rangers agenda. There would have been cunts waiting on here, actually hoping Rangers would charge ST holders for home games, so they could bitch and whine.

Its tiresome and a constant fucking drain.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Now it will be 20 pages of folk moaning they can't watch the games on their tv's. FFS.

I just removed myself permanently from that George Lloyd thread due to absolute fucking trumpets. 

Might have to apply the same to the BD. 

Imagine there was a way you could connect Laptop to TV.

274B999B-2B6E-49B4-AF34-801BE1687024.gif

Just now, psb07158 said:

So we won't be able to sell more than 46,000 or so season tickets this year ? 

This rule makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Or more a case that new season ticket holders won’t get the stream as part of the package? 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

So we won't be able to sell more than 46,000 or so season tickets this year ? 

This rule makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Think it’s circa 46,000 streams that will be available for Rangers home games.

Reads like we may struggle to see away games, should Sky not be covering it (which I don’t think will happen).

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

It’s no about fearing the worst.

Its about the absolute fuckin stoaters on here who just constantly moan and greet about every single thing on the Rangers agenda. There would have been cunts waiting on here, actually hoping Rangers would charge ST holders for home games, so they could bitch and whine.

Its tiresome and a constant fucking drain.

I think it’s the first thing they’ve got right regarding season 20/21 tbh 

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Or more a case that new season ticket holders won’t get the stream as part of the package? 

Yeah, sorry, I've not worded my post properly - that's what I was meaning. If we sell more than 46k tickets, they'll have to be significantly reduced because we won't be able to offer X number of home games, so we lose out on income 

Think it’s circa 46,000 streams that will be available.

Reads like we may struggle to see away games, should Sky not be covering it (which I don’t think will happen).

Annoying, we could have used this to sell online subscriptions to people on this massive waitlist we keep hearing about

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I think it’s the first thing they’ve got right regarding season 20/21 tbh 

Again missing the point.

Even if Rangers had got everything right regarding season 20/21, you’d still have cunts whining and greeting over absolutely everything.

Again missing the point.

Even if Rangers had got everything right regarding season 20/21, you’d still have cunts whining and greeting over absolutely everything.

Get ye mate 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Annoying, we could have used this to sell online subscriptions to people on this massive waitlist we keep hearing about

It’s shit and I may be way off the mark here, but it’s maybe for fairness across the board.

You’d maybe have tens of thousands of people buying the right to stream our game, whereas the likes of St Mirren & Aberdeen would be in the hundreds.

It could also to preserve the quality of the stream with over subscription, but there’s ways around that of course.

Strangely enough probably most who will greet and moan will be those coming in here begging for a "cough"....they did it when the game was on Sky or BT.

When RTV had exclusive rights and you would be giving your cash straight to the club we had posters looking for a free link. :stevieg:

Reading these posts, you’d think I was working PR for Rangers :lol:

I’m just sick of cunts moaning and whining at every single subject regarding the club, any releases from the club, and even wrong speculation about the club. I’m no his biggest fan but you seen the stick the SLO took on here when trying to answer genuine questions and queries from supporters. Like him and his Da or not, he’s passing on info from the club to the supporters, and getting abuse for it :lol: aye he’s the face of it but come on to fuck.

FWIW, I think the club made a complete fuckin arse of going toe to toe with the SPFL cabal and the jury is well and truly still out on that one, and I fear the worst.

Just wait until you hear from the club, and if their response or lack thereof is shite, then slaughter them. Suppose that doesn’t fit some people’s narrative though.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I’m just sick of cunts moaning and whining at every single subject regarding the club, any releases from the club, and even wrong speculation about the club. I’m no his biggest fan but you seen the stick the SLO took on here when trying to answer genuine questions and queries from supporters. Like him and his Da or not, he’s passing on info from the club to the supporters, and getting abuse for it :lol: aye he’s the face of it but come on to fuck.

FWIW, I think the club made a complete fuckin arse of going toe to toe with the SPFL cabal and the jury is well and truly still out on that one, and I fear the worst.

Just wait until you hear from the club, and if their response or lack thereof is shite, then slaughter them. Suppose that doesn’t fit some people’s narrative though.

Handwringer.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lol I’ve seen people complain on Twitter they wouldn’t have bought all their families season tickets if they knew this? What the hell? 😂 

They don’t have season tickets 😂 usually  the cunts that do the most moaning don’t even go to games 😂

6 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I'm sick of cunts moaning about other fans moaning.

Mr soprano your not a bigger Rangers fan than anyone else. If cunts want to moan then they can.

Archived