Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Seen people saying you cant get rtv on telly , can you get it on phone ? Or is it laptop / computer only 

Got it for the Midtjylland game last year on my telly mate.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Had been considering getting a laptop to play fm anyway mate so gives me another reason to get 1 anyway , got a dodgy box as backup but like to be certain for our games 

Will need to see if the kids laptop is any good. But every chance a new one will get bought, that’s more money though. 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Anyway see to view these games how do we get them through our tele? If its through Rangers tv. Dont fancy watching on laptop or pc. 

You can run an HDMI cable between the 2, some TV will let you stream your Ipad on the screen as well. Some TVs will let you access RTV. 

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

So it seems we renew our season tickets to be able to watch the home games online?

That’s what I take from it, if that’s the case I won’t be renewing. £700 to watch the games in the house on a computer screen, can ram it.

Hardly the clubs fault there’s a pandemic on is it? What’s the alternative dont sell season tickets and concede 10 to the tarriers/players rip up contracts? 
We’ll be back at Ibrox soon enough, I’m sure there will be plenty willing to take your seat on. 

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

So it seems we renew our season tickets to be able to watch the home games online?

That’s what I take from it, if that’s the case I won’t be renewing. £700 to watch the games in the house on a computer screen, can ram it.

To watch the bcd games until we're allowed back in. If that comes sooner rather than later you'll likely have lost your seat.

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hardly the clubs fault there’s a pandemic on is it? What’s the alternative dont sell season tickets and concede 10 to the tarriers/players rip up contracts? 
We’ll be back at Ibrox soon enough, I’m sure there will be plenty willing to take your seat on. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

To watch the bcd games until we're allowed back in. If that comes sooner rather than later you'll likely have lost your seat.

Surely the club need to confirm if we are going to receive a credit for the games that are behind closed doors?

There’s no way it should cost the same price to watch a game on RTV as it should on Ibrox.

31 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Reading these posts, you’d think I was working PR for Rangers :lol:

I’m just sick of cunts moaning and whining at every single subject regarding the club, any releases from the club, and even wrong speculation about the club. I’m no his biggest fan but you seen the stick the SLO took on here when trying to answer genuine questions and queries from supporters. Like him and his Da or not, he’s passing on info from the club to the supporters, and getting abuse for it :lol: aye he’s the face of it but come on to fuck.

FWIW, I think the club made a complete fuckin arse of going toe to toe with the SPFL cabal and the jury is well and truly still out on that one, and I fear the worst.

Just wait until you hear from the club, and if their response or lack thereof is shite, then slaughter them. Suppose that doesn’t fit some people’s narrative though.

Scum 

10 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

There won't be any fans in any stadium until 2021 at the very least. 

Surely everybody knows this? 

15 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

@Dan Deacon, wasn’t @born a blue nose was looking for his first ever match ticket mate?

If you’re serious get in touch and BABN might do a name change.

12 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Surely the club need to confirm if we are going to receive a credit for the games that are behind closed doors?

There’s no way it should cost the same price to watch a game on RTV as it should on Ibrox.

The club needs our money to survive, I’ve no interest in any refunds 

11 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Do players get paid less for bcd games? I'd prefer as few staff as possible get made redundant either so can fully get why revenue streams need to remain parallel with previous years.

This year we got a 25 quid voucher.  I think you can safely read into that that there will be no / minimal credits next season. 

Archived