Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Because a used to smack your top boys about, young, pecker, OD, horsefield, chewwit 

trust me ya fuckin banger you’re a nobody and don’t think because a cunts on the internet they aren’t going to come and smack you around.

Chewwit 😂😂 

Right  lets get the thread back to moaning about Rangers :whistle: I hate infighting with bears . It's boring btw . We are all bears

See Newcastle fans are not happy with more or less the same situation with their STs next season :pipe:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Right  lets get the thread back to moaning about Rangers :whistle: I hate infighting with bears . It's boring btw . We are all bears

See Newcastle fans are not happy with more or less the same situation with their STs next season :pipe:

Lol actual Rangers fans trying to get me to pm them for a fight hahaha. You cant Make it up mate.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Robertson update.

Some of these ideas he talks about in the first 10 minutes are really promising. 

Of course we want success on the park, but the plans off it are exactly what we've been looking for in terms of fan experience. 

It looks like the spfl thing is gone.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Looks like a refund for. Games not played last year is an option but club ask you not to? 

Yeah need to contact them to request he said, basically said the moneys spent.

Some exciting things to come which I’m looking forward too and refunds for fans who want it but must say it’s disappointing that we aren’t taking on the SPFL further. He’s officially announced it by saying it’s disappointing how the season finished but need to concentrate on season 20/21. 

Archived