Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

50 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The video for the new Four Lads Had a Dream song is a screamer.

"Somebody stop my da from dancing- he's got a heart hing!"

(Stolen from the YT comments :lol: )

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Has anyone emailed the ticket office if so how long did it take for them to reply? 

Near 4 weeks

Genuinely. By the time I got the email I had already paid the installment so didn't need an answer anymore 

Trying to sort my mates Ticket older guy doesn’t have an email address so, he pays over 4 months so need the link emailed. They’ve refused to send me the link to pay for his ticket, refuse to discuss it with me at all for GDPR and have asked that I send a letter to the ticket office whilst acknolwedging the ticket office is shut to let me deal with it for him. So He’s to send a letter that they won’t get as won’t be in ticket office. Absolute shambles of an operation Rangers and that SLO is fucking useless  

15 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Didn’t like the “maybe small crowds at the start of the season “quote from Robertson , should be all or nothing , just opens another season ticket cost/Value can of worms that , best left alone and wait till we can all get in , 

“hows so&so getting in and I’ve to pay £500 to watch it on a Laptop” 

just have everybody in the same boat it saves all the unfairness and hassle 

Once they reduce the physical (social) distancing you could seat half at a push but the issue is really the toileting.

Some crowd is better than no crowd IMO

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Once they reduce the physical (social) distancing you could seat half at a push but the issue is really the toileting.

Can't really see anything other than either games are behind closed doors or the games are open to all, the issue isn't just in the stadium, it's public transport, crowd management etc. So smaller crowds would still cause problems in those areas.

I can maybe see a time where games are open but you have to wear a face mask, seems to be the way airlines are going and have heard talk about some theatre's thinking about doing something similar.

Everything will depend on whether there is a spike in cases after the latest moves to lift full lockdown, and it looks like Scotland will probably be a week or so behind England, so if they let fans back in down south we will likely follow a week or so after them. 

22 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Trying to sort my mates Ticket older guy doesn’t have an email address so, he pays over 4 months so need the link emailed. They’ve refused to send me the link to pay for his ticket, refuse to discuss it with me at all for GDPR and have asked that I send a letter to the ticket office whilst acknolwedging the ticket office is shut to let me deal with it for him. So He’s to send a letter that they won’t get as won’t be in ticket office. Absolute shambles of an operation Rangers and that SLO is fucking useless  

That isn't Rangers fault,they have to follow gdpr or risk a massive fine. Are there not some admin workers in ticket office working tho?

30 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

The ticket office we have to deal with for a club our size is nothing short of a disgrace. 

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Aww man I’m going to have to go through a similar process to you for something then 😂 

They should have an online option for someone to liaise on your behalf as part of the account.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I’d have all nothing mate , to many price differences to , say I get to go my season is £495 but somebody main stand front or govan rear paying £6/700 is still to watch it on the laptop just now ,

it all probably leads back to the argument there shouldn’t have been normal as if we will all be going renewals sent out, sort the cost of that out once it was confirmed what was happening 

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

It might be worth just creating an email address and you operating it on his behalf, with you communicating with the TO as if you are him.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The process of getting a refund is an absolute shambles 😂

The email said it’s out in coming weeks what to do mate? Yer staunch points will take a doing , some amount of hero’s on social media 😂

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The email said it’s out in coming weeks what to do mate? Yer staunch points will take a doing , some amount of hero’s on social media 😂

Na, need to print out an application form, and send it to the ticket office which is shut and have to do it by June 30th. 

Pain in the arse considering a don’t have a printer 😂 might get myself a retweet from the slo for saying to keep the money

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, need to print out an application form, and send it to the ticket office which is shut and have to do it by June 30th. 

Pain in the arse considering a don’t have a printer 😂 might get myself a retweet from the slo for saying to keep the money

Fuck sake , where’s the form ? 

22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d have all nothing mate , to many price differences to , say I get to go my season is £495 but somebody main stand front or govan rear paying £6/700 is still to watch it on the laptop just now ,

it all probably leads back to the argument there shouldn’t have been normal as if we will all be going renewals sent out, sort the cost of that out once it was confirmed what was happening 

I was actually talking about this earlier to someone.

Let’s say for talking sake, half the season is behind closed doors, how can they justify these price differences when we’ve all watched from a laptop for a chunk of the season.

I sit in the GR so my ticket is on the more expensive side of the scale at around £700, doesn’t seem fair when our only guarantees from this years season ticket really are,

1. Keeping a hold of your seat.

2. Getting access to watch the home games that are played behind closed doors. 

4 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I was actually talking about this earlier to someone.

Let’s say for talking sake, half the season is behind closed doors, how can they justify these price differences when we’ve all watched from a laptop for a chunk of the season.

I sit in the GR so my ticket is on the more expensive side of the scale at around £700, doesn’t seem fair when our only guarantees from this years season ticket really are,

1. Keeping a hold of your seat.

2. Getting access to watch the home games that are played behind closed doors. 

IMO mate there should been no normal renewal until things were confirmed, once confirmed then charge accordingly, if it’s a month or so of RTV then we’re all back in ibrox fair enough but if it’s most of the season of RTV or some bears can go back but some can’t it just becomes a mess and paying far to much money for what we’re getting 

Archived