Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

@Dan Deacon how much is it for the Copland Rear, I've got the lassies through but not mine yet, Mrs Wellhouse has decreed that she's not listening to me whining like a bitch all summer because I didn't renew and is putting it on her credit card. 

She's a keeper bro 👍

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Guy getting hammered for saying he wants a discount for the games not played this season :lol:

Max Payne was some game btw

Screenshot_20200501-130342.png

I hate Uber fans!! The world is in unprecedented times and I get that club needs money but  not everyone is money coming in and other things are taking priority. I think that ST prices should have been reduced and if Meg Mackie or Craig Mitchell disagree then Fck them 😂😂

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I hate Uber fans!! The world is in unprecedented times and I get that club needs money but  not everyone is money coming in and other things are taking priority. I think that ST prices should have been reduced and if Meg Mackie or Craig Mitchell disagree then Fck them 😂😂

You get them telt Jinty. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Take it those Uber staunch cunts won’t be wanting their £25 voucher then. 

I'm not sure they even have ST's mate

A lot of people hammering him are hitting out with how they are on the waiting list 

Offering people a £25 voucher to give money back to the club instead of offering a refund on unused(some people will need the money) is quite frankly shameful, they made all that noise at the start of last season saying your ST was a contract between you and the club which was why you couldn't give it to someone else then they basically break the same contract ( ST's bought for 19 home games) disgraceful!

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

This has been the narrative played and messaged out by the board since they took over. They have used it as a tool on the support and the support have obliged. Remember Kings statements about supporters and fans? It’s insidious. 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Think I have found a striking option for us aswell just under the ST post today 

Screenshot_20200501-130648.png

New song next season to the tune of Van the Man's Brown Eyed Girl.

Get this done, Rangers.

Screenshot_20200501-132007_Facebook.jpg

Mine auto-renewed but went on to change to the 10 month payment option as I just can’t manage the 4 month payment plan in the current circumstances. Not had any confirmation if this has been successful or not. Anybody else switch to this option? If so, how long did it take for you to get an email regarding your application for credit?

I normally just pay the full balance in one to get rid of it but I'll definitely be waiting until as near the deadline as possible.

No way am I prepared to spunk nearly £700 on a season ticket when we still don't know the outcome of the current season, or when a ball will be kicked again. 

Hopefully nearer the deadline there is some clarification. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Still not had my renewal email yet my daughter's came through, I've emailed the club so the football will probably be back before I get a reply. 

Im the same mate had one not the other wanna try get seats moved together

Archived