Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wasn't going to take this refund , Now after the introduction of the Mygers scheme . I have decided I will.

It will fund the Mygers scheme which I totally disagree with . I feel it amounts to blackmail to this club's supporters .

I feel have 35 years unbroken , buying a Season ticket for the team I love .

Believe me . I have fallen out of love with the people that run our club . Dave King , Douglas Park and Stewart Robertson 

All disgust me in truth . Men that should be fighting for this club against its many enemies. 

We have absolutely no chance of winning league next season . And these men know it . With the backdrop of clear corruption, that is going on in Scottish football .

You are happy to just taking our money . Not acceptable for me.

I have renewed this season in the hope , that a miracle can happen on the football pitch . With clear bias from the referees, their assistants and the rigged compliance office . It will be just about impossible 

And where do we go in the forthcoming years ? When we had the best opportunity , probably in my lifetime to force change, with the clear corruption that is taking place in our game . SPFL/SFA / Sky . They are all one big corrupt group doing their best to help one club to our disadvantage. 

We should not be taking tickets for away games . Clubs we should be trying to hurt .To hell with dignified silence and being mr nice guys all the time . It has got us nowhere, these past 9 years.

At very best , we should be taking a reduced amount for away games . And let's not kid ourselves .. The distribution of away tickets will continue to be fiddled for favourite fans groups of the club.

I will be offered the usual smaller fixtures with zero chance of an old firm ticket . even with Mygers 

And i have been to over 180 Old firm games in my life . Proud of that , considering I'm a relative nobody at the club .

I have not missed a semi or final in decades . I would imagine this letter , may even see me fall out of favour, getting tickets for these games .

See if Rangers fans treat the fantastic support like customers and not loyal supporters .

Do not be blaming us for asking for a refund and acting like customers .

Regards 

This is what I was on about earlier. 

Absolute carnage man. 

Btw, See on the point of us losing the league next year? Can you look into yer crystal ball and tell me how many points we will lose by? Cheers 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

a mug and moonbeam . That the best you can come up with :lol:

You're about to do as much if not more damage to the club than craig whyte. 

Not cool at all fwiw 

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

For someone who wasn't looking for an argument, you're making a bit of a scene.

I genuinely don't care what you think . The SO is a waste of time . If it goes in the bin . I don't think the guy would be doing his job very well .

I'm happy to take the refund though . I'm pretty sure a few will be out in force having a pop . 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It has nothing to do with the money for me

It's the principal . The Mygers was nothing short of blackmail to the supporters

So you’ll cost the club money you don’t need in these times as a matter of principal? what principal is that ? What if everyone takes that viewpoint and costs the club millions? Do we sell a player to fund this so selfish bastards can think they’ve got one up on the people running the club when in fact all they’ve done is hampered the club they allegedly “support” in a season where the tarriers are going for their tainted 10 

Not sure it would turn out well if we all started effectively punishing the club with fines whenever we were dissatisfied with some things the Board were doing. 

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

If anyone is that desperate for 100 notes they shoudn't be renewing this year with the amount of uncertainty around it.

Think that’s up to the individual. 

Many people put Rangers (too) high is their list of priorities. 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

So you’ll cost the club money you don’t need in these times as a matter of principal? what principal is that ? What if everyone takes that viewpoint and costs the club millions? Do we sell a player to fund this so selfish bastards can think they’ve got one up on the people running the club when in fact all they’ve done is hampered the club they allegedly “support” in a season where the tarriers are going for their tainted 10 

Just gave them 500 and I’ll be giving them this  back for Mygers 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think that’s up to the individual. 

Many people put Rangers (too) high is their list of priorities. 

Absolutely - of course it is, but my point still stands.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Just gave them 500 and I’ll be giving them this  back for Mygers 

And what about it, so have many others that aren’t taking refunds, if you had that big an issue with myGers then you didn’t have to take it, I’ve no interest in away games in this country so I’m a bit miffed at myGers replacing the travel club, but at the end of the day if we want a competitive team on the park then the club needs our money, 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

And what about it, so have many others that aren’t taking refunds, if you had that big an issue with myGers then you didn’t have to take it, I’ve no interest in away games in this country so I’m a bit miffed at myGers replacing the travel club, but at the end of the day if we want a competitive team on the park then the club needs our money, 

Getting plenty of my money 

Should have a new name colour scheme (like trusted seller, admin and mod). Green for posters that fine the club to express their displeasure at stuff the Board does.

Thought you were away .You told me to shut it 😂

So, you've asked the club for £100 back - your £100, mind - to invest in a scheme which you see as a form of theft?

I mean... fucking hell.

Getting plenty of my money 

Not really getting the point here are you?  The clubs already said that any money for refunds hasn’t been budgeted for, so any refunds will directly come out the playing staff budget, I’d much rather see the best team possible on the park than take refunds I don’t need as some sort of moral crusade 

5 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

So, you've asked the club for £100 back - your £100, mind - to invest in a scheme which you see as a form of theft?

I mean... fucking hell.

It was blackmail in my eyes .And it appears with plenty of bears .Each to their own 

Archived