Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not really getting the point here are you?  The clubs already said that any money for refunds hasn’t been budgeted for, so any refunds will directly come out the playing staff budget, I’d much rather see the best team possible on the park than take refunds I don’t need as some sort of moral crusade 

And I respect that too .Not having a go at anything that thinks that either .Would have probably felt the same in 2012 when I was parting with money that went into Greens pockets or even last season .Your point is fair one .It’s just where I stand now 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I genuinely don't care what you think . The SO is a waste of time . If it goes in the bin . I don't think the guy would be doing his job very well .

I'm happy to take the refund though . I'm pretty sure a few will be out in force having a pop . 

Who's the SO? Have you demoted a letter off me :)

And if me - I like the implication that its me processing refund requests - not my job!

2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Who's the SO? Have you demoted a letter off me :)

And if me - I like the implication that its me processing refund requests - not my job!

No I was meaning it was pointless speaking to you .Like I told you at time 

I meant If my letter goes to club and the person just throws it in the bin .Would that be the way we treat our loyal support ??

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂

I must admit I find a lot of the paranoia around this a bit tedious.

To think the club will be putting black marks against people's names is fantasy.

The ticket centre are absolutely inundated and I know from experience that you don't read the person's name other than to say 'Hi Greg' or whatever.  You just get your head down and answer the question or fix the problem.  

It's real life - if the club didn't want to offer refunds they wouldn't have.  We have made it clear that we ask fans to leave the funds in if they can but if not that's okay.  

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No I was meaning it was pointless speaking to you .Like I told you at time 

I meant If my letter goes to club and the person just throws it in the bin .Would that be the way we treat our loyal support ??

I disagree - its important to hear those on the extreme ends of our support in regard to opinions, even though we didn't agree on most things. 

I'm happy to speak to any fan and listen to where they are coming from.  

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

I disagree - its important to hear those on the extreme ends of our support in regard to opinions, even though we didn't agree on most things. 

I'm happy to speak to any fan and listen to where they are coming from.  

You agree then it would be poor customer service if my letter went into the bin ? 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Clearly your hate is over ruling your support.

It’s unfair you keep given me that mate .Coming from you ,thought better of you 

I love Rangers .And anything else saying otherwise just isn’t being respectful to me 

I have my thoughts on the board .Just the same as hundreds of bears on here .And you do with your refs 😄

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Would kill you say it “ I agree “

Club hired a politician yes man when they hired you eh 🤔

Now now, no need to get personal.  Working for the club does mean I am club hired.  My job is to convey Supporters opinions to the Club and vice versa.

I refuse to acknowledge the premise as it is one that has no basis in reality and is a bit conspiratorial. I'm not sure why you would think that refund requests would be binned.  

2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Now now, no need to get personal.  Working for the club does mean I am club hired.  My job is to convey Supporters opinions to the Club and vice versa.

I refuse to acknowledge the premise as it is one that has no basis in reality and is a bit conspiratorial. I'm not sure why you would think that refund requests would be binned.  

That post will probably let many bears know what I’m talking about Greg .Cheers for confirming .God help anyone that has a serious issue dealing with you man 

27 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Hi there, 

Can you respond to the allegations that the man below is now in charge of the match day experience at Ibrox and was behind the revamping of Four Lads Had A Dream?

CharlieMethven1.thumb.jpeg.fcef6f8cc58f5ea06b57273d0a11277d.jpeg

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When i was in at stadium i definitely seen a letter signed off Eejay the Dj scrunched up and in one of the bins.

Thought it strange at the time but makes sense now.

You may mock Stepps .You are good at that 

Tell you what though  .For any of the money I get back from Rangers .I will put it towards a few good bears Mygers applications .That way the club get the money back .

I’m just not paying extra for something I don’t agree with and we didn’t need .Would you 

Archived