Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Think this could be aimed at our first game back . We always seem to get into bother for that . When there are many new guys sitting in seats , they don't usually vacate .

No harm in any warnings for me , if it stops us getting fines and the those obsessed groups that follow us around looking for us to do something wrong .

Agree with the club on all this tbh

Tbf am just aff a ban so it was probably just me that got it 😂

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen a guy the day at golf not seen him in a while asked me what's happening with renewals? He had no idea we have no paper renewals anymore and doesn't have an email registered with the club. How many else are in the same boat as him surely it's not rocket science to send out a letter telling everyone we have went paperless with renewals thinking more of the older fans who don't have a computer never mind an email address. 

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s him telt. 

Shaking imy shoes mate. 

At least the 8 posts I've made has had more sense than any this nutcase has made. 

PS. I have another log in I used but forgot the log in details. :headwall:

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

59 posts in 8 years 

Me finx you are a bheast

A guy that has probably witnessed child abuse and covered it up .Smell ye

As I said. You don't take criticism well. I was probably watching Rangers when you weren't even a thought in your dad's mind. 

9 minutes ago, eastwoodbear said:

As I said. You don't take criticism well. I was probably watching Rangers when you weren't even a thought in your dad's mind. 

Ah so you don’t take criticism too well😂  I’m still convinced you are a bheastie buoy

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

giphy-29.gif

What does that infer you obsessed nuance ?

shown your colours to me this week 

With you I’m still triggered .For the element of doubt .I fucking hate disingenuous cunts .So at least we know where we are now . Don’t try to be all pally wally at a later date 👍

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

With you I’m still triggered .For the element of doubt .I fucking hate disingenuous cunts .So at least we know where we are now . Don’t try to be all pally wally at a later date 👍

Oh 

giphy-29.gif

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fucking inty him, bestie.

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Seen a guy the day at golf not seen him in a while asked me what's happening with renewals? He had no idea we have no paper renewals anymore and doesn't have an email registered with the club. How many else are in the same boat as him surely it's not rocket science to send out a letter telling everyone we have went paperless with renewals thinking more of the older fans who don't have a computer never mind an email address. 

Aye going paperless and saying so purely online is the height of stupidity. 

Letter should’ve stated we were going paperless, unless you requested a paper renewal form. Too much hassle for the ticket office that’s always so busy though eh

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Oh 

giphy-29.gif

yass fight !

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

My mate just posted a cheque with all his details on it to the club address in Edmiston Drive, he could try that

From my earlier post on page 47,

'A mate of mine, in his 70's brassed it out, sent a cheque to the club , name Rangers number, and seat number on the back, with a letter stating he's been a season ticket holder since leather balls had laces in them and  always paid by cash or cheque and he didn't want to do it online, it's been accepted and he's got a confirming email.'

I just got an invoice and the date for payment 15th June???, the  whole thing seems to be all over the place just now, lack of staff won't be helping situation.

Think the problem is no one knows what is or isn’t going to happen regarding fans back in the stadium like many it’s down to people’s circumstances I will be renewing my 3 tickets as I’ve been working full time through this and hopefully the season ticket money helps us stop 10 WATP keep believing 🇬🇧

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

:lol:

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye going paperless and saying so purely online is the height of stupidity. 

Letter should’ve stated we were going paperless, unless you requested a paper renewal form. Too much hassle for the ticket office that’s always so busy though eh

So they can charge you an extra £3 to do it online,shower of cunts.

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ffs @eejay the dj take a pill or something mate.

Every cunt seems to be getting it from you these days. @eastwoodbear called out as a taig for saying you didnt take criticism well, his posts arent dodgy yet in any way, you actually liked his comments when he said the SLO was shite. 😁. Then you rip into the SLO @Louden_Greg and criticise for a thing not part of his remit, and when you get the chance to actually engage and discuss the things fucking you off you go down the hostile route instead.  You've fired off at others too.

And I'm getting it for suggesting you need a break from here, and get the response above for posting a picture of a mis typed word. 😂Which normally folk laugh off but yeah again seems to have triggered you.

I disagree with folk plenty on one aspect, but like their posts on others. It's not personal, it's no big deal.  You having gone 180 on the refund issue because of Board matters and your letter to the club imo was ridiculous imo and demonstrates not seeing the wood for the trees, but me giving my opinion on it isnt personal ffs, it's a view on that point. I'm not looking to be pally wally,  but nor have I got an issue with you as a poster. Dont continue to be pathetic mate 👍

Closing date for Bar72 renewals 15th of June.

"Please ignore the content of this e-mail if you have already renewed your Bar 72 tickets or if you have already confirmed that you are not renewing

Dear VIP Hospitality Client

I hope you and your family are well through what has been an incredibly challenging time and are looking forward to returning to Ibrox as soon as the advice allows.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible, and here, work is continuing across the club to ensure we are best-prepared for the challenges to come both on and off the park.

Everyone at Rangers was thrilled to secure the services of Ianis Hagi and Calvin Bassey recently – moves which were financed, in no small part, by supporters renewing their seasonal hospitality and season tickets in such fantastic numbers, with more names set to follow.

The closing date for renewals, if you haven’t yet renewed, is Monday, June 15.

Given the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, we are pleased to offer two flexible payment options for the upcoming campaign, those being:

Pay 50% now with the balance due at the end of October 2020.

Pay a 25% deposit followed by six monthly instalments, to be paid in full by December 31, 2020.

Following the deadline on June 15, we will be unable to guarantee your VIP seat for the 2020/21 season with clients on the waiting list having an option to purchase.

In the meantime, everyone at Rangers sends their continued good wishes as we begin to emerge from this unprecedented period.

Kind regards"

On 01/05/2020 at 12:05, Junior Soprano said:

See this is pish. 

Season not completed with 5 home games still to go.

Not knowing if or when the season will start.

Folk having season tickets for years now not being able to renew because they have been paid off or furloughed.

50 quid on top of that for away games that might no happen.

surely they could have at least let some fans to put down a deposit on their seats until everybody knows what’s Gonny happen next season.

I've just renewed mine via the 10 month plan, only cos I dont want to give up my seat and never get it back.but as somebody else said in this thread, that's the only justification I have.just wish the club would do something for all of us who are parting with our hard earned   in uncertain times, like free entry to a stadium tour for example, just a wee gesture of appreciation.too much to ask I expect.never asked anything from the club before, nor should I,  I suppose, but these are trying times for more than a few of us, would be nice of them to even acknowledge  our financial sacrifice.

No Surrender

Rab

On 08/06/2020 at 11:59, j1mgg said:

Closing date for Bar72 renewals 15th of June.

"Please ignore the content of this e-mail if you have already renewed your Bar 72 tickets or if you have already confirmed that you are not renewing

Dear VIP Hospitality Client

I hope you and your family are well through what has been an incredibly challenging time and are looking forward to returning to Ibrox as soon as the advice allows.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible, and here, work is continuing across the club to ensure we are best-prepared for the challenges to come both on and off the park.

Everyone at Rangers was thrilled to secure the services of Ianis Hagi and Calvin Bassey recently – moves which were financed, in no small part, by supporters renewing their seasonal hospitality and season tickets in such fantastic numbers, with more names set to follow.

The closing date for renewals, if you haven’t yet renewed, is Monday, June 15.

Given the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, we are pleased to offer two flexible payment options for the upcoming campaign, those being:

Pay 50% now with the balance due at the end of October 2020.

Pay a 25% deposit followed by six monthly instalments, to be paid in full by December 31, 2020.

Following the deadline on June 15, we will be unable to guarantee your VIP seat for the 2020/21 season with clients on the waiting list having an option to purchase.

In the meantime, everyone at Rangers sends their continued good wishes as we begin to emerge from this unprecedented period.

Kind regards"

I’m doing 50% now rest in October. Looks like it’s 0% interest too

👍

Archived