Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Lads trying to pay my books with the email that the club sent though both links for pay stripe are not working, any ideas how to process this?

I don’t know if I’ve just made this up but Is there a full stop or something in the links that’s making them invalid? There’ll obviously be dots in the middle but if there’s one at the end it might be wrong

ive possibly dreamt this so fuck knows 

5 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

I don’t know if I’ve just made this up but Is there a full stop or something in the links that’s making them invalid? There’ll obviously be dots in the middle but if there’s one at the end it might be wrong

ive possibly dreamt this so fuck knows 

Thanks Tam, that worked.

I was going to join myGers only because I think it’ll help get us into the stadium sooner if they are letting small crowds in before the end of the year. Anyway did someone say on here if you are a ST holder it was only £40? When I logged on it was showing £50 probably because my ST hasn’t registered yet. I just wanted to check! 

18 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was going to join myGers only because I think it’ll help get us into the stadium sooner if they are letting small crowds in before the end of the year. Anyway did someone say on here if you are a ST holder it was only £40? When I logged on it was showing £50 probably because my ST hasn’t registered yet. I just wanted to check! 

The £10 discount should come off when you purchase your mygers membership.

11 hours ago, badjon said:

Opens himself up to all sorts tweeting stuff like this. If as someone posts he promoted the Louden in another tweet that is totally unprofessional. 

Parody accounts are always to be believed to be fair 

2 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

Greg,

I have been quite complimentary recently of the current board but this MyGers scheme (in my opinion) is a disgrace. 

I have 3 STs and didn't claim any rebate.   No plaudits required.    Then we get told about MyGers and frankly I think it is a slap in the face to the fans.    We are supposed to then get a £25 voucher  towards whatever.  So I think, OK just get the MyGers for a year and it is only £15  for each of our 3 STs.  Now I'm supposed to get the three of us to register???   Why??   Just take the £25 off the  MyGers  cost and that is it.  

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Greg,

I have been quite complimentary recently of the current board but this MyGers scheme (in my opinion) is a disgrace. 

I have 3 STs and didn't claim any rebate.   No plaudits required.    Then we get told about MyGers and frankly I think it is a slap in the face to the fans.    We are supposed to then get a £25 voucher  towards whatever.  So I think, OK just get the MyGers for a year and it is only £15  for each of our 3 STs.  Now I'm supposed to get the three of us to register???   Why??   Just take the £25 off the  MyGers  cost and that is it.  

Put your concerns to the Club directly or go through C1872, as well as pointing out through the forum. If you're really interested that is.

Obviously not as optimal as when you had the ear of the Easdales and Llambias when they were running the club into the ground but maybe might actually be better for Rangers fans 👍

7 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Put your concerns to the Club directly or go through C1872, as well as pointing out through the forum. If you're really interested that is.

Obviously not as optimal as when you had the ear of the Easdales and Llambias when they were running the club into the ground but maybe might actually be better for Rangers fans 👍

I've never spoken to Llambias .  I did once have a brief chat with one of the Easdales about Rangers at a PotY dinner.     Quite a few others also spoke to him that evening.      You clearly have a problem with me for some reason.   As for going to the Club directly about this, I have done so already.  What have you done??

17 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

1) I did once have a brief chat with one of the Easdales about Rangers at a PotY dinner.

That's lovely, did you ask about getting a member of your family on his well trumpeted fans board? Did they eventually get on it?

2) You clearly have a problem with me for some reason

You banned me for for 72 hours for suggesting, correctly, a member of your family got on the fan board and you could then get more access to the Easdales, Whom you've just said you were speaking to.

People like you were ready to be cunts and support that regime, so they could get their own benefit. Your conscience, not mine.

@Sparkle banned me for being too drunk on here once mate, intae them 

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Greg,

Are you referring to having to email for the voucher?  I don’t really think that’s an onerous task. One email to ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk from the registered email account and it’s put into your file. 

6 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

I’ve been quite ignorant but quite a worry that fans with genuine problems are having to reach out to the club through the slo on a public forum 

Having to vs choosing to. 

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Greg,

No one actually knows 

I have had zero communications about a voucher and and zero about the refund I applied for weeks ago 

It’s take take take with this lot 

St and Mygers purchased 

9 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

1) I did once have a brief chat with one of the Easdales about Rangers at a PotY dinner.

That's lovely, did you ask about getting a member of your family on his well trumpeted fans board? Did they eventually get on it?

2) You clearly have a problem with me for some reason

You banned me for for 72 hours for suggesting, correctly, a member of your family got on the fan board and you could then get more access to the Easdales, Whom you've just said you were speaking to.

People like you were ready to be cunts and support that regime, so they could get their own benefit. Your conscience, not mine.

I banned you for 72 hours because you posted lies about me and you have just posted further lies on here.  My brief conversation with one of the Easdales at the Rangers FC player of the year dinner was about Lewis McLeod leaving the Club at that time.   A fair number of other fans also spoke to him that evening.  As you should be aware, the fans' board members were voted for by other fans which was supervised by people such as Rev Stuart McQuarrie.  I had no "access" to the Easdales as you claim.    Pretty sure that it was Graham Wallace who came up with the fans board idea anyway.

18 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Daft question: is the MYGers Membership still available ? Tried to buy one just now but it wouldn't let me saying not available. I renewed  my season ticket separately. 

The system is down, but when its working OK you can buy it anytime 👍

Archived