Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Anyone know where to find your £25 vouchers? I'm ready to pull the trigger on a MyGers membership and want to use the voucher on that.

I've already renewed my season ticket.

You need to email ticketoffice@Rangers.co.uk. Took me ages to find out this was the way to request it. 

Still no answer though and today is the deadline to get it...

17 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

You need to email ticketoffice@Rangers.co.uk. Took me ages to find out this was the way to request it. 

Still no answer though and today is the deadline to get it...

I did and they said I'd "already been granted" it or something so I've replied asking where it is.

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Tried contacting the ticket office to no avail.

Worried the old man's ticket hasn't renewed as there is no "payment details" on the order history (even though it says "purchased").

ccardmandate@Rangers.co.uk  usually replies quick mate 

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Automatically applied to your account mate if you try to buy the MyGers it should discount it in your basket

Found it, thank you 😊 £15 MyGers membership 👊 new top tomorrow hopefully

Unreal numbers. Take my hat off to our support despite everything going on (pandemic, job uncertainty, lack of success on the park, celtic being awarded titles they never won, SPFL corruption, not having any idea when we'll be allowed inside the stadium to support the team and arsehole board members without a fight in them)

Over 40 thousand season tickets bought off the back of that really is a massive wow factor.

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Unreal numbers. Take my hat off to our support despite everything going on (pandemic, job uncertainty, lack of success on the park, celtic being awarded titles they never won, SPFL corruption, not having any idea when we'll be allowed inside the stadium to support the team and arsehole board members without a fight in them)

Over 40 thousand season tickets bought off the back of that really is a massive wow factor.

Nothing will change coz 40k including myself come running back with the troosers doon for another season of shaftings with many thousands waiting to take our place 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Nothing will change coz 40k including myself come running back with the troosers doon for another season of shaftings with many thousands waiting to take our place 

Each to their own tbh mate.

It's because of the thousands waiting to step in, that people like ourselves can take a stance and not hurt the club. Maybe a bit hypocritical of me to say that, but I'm comfortable with my decisions and don't expect anyone to sneer at it or dish out abuse (which to be fair they haven't) so there's no way I'm going to sit here and judge anyone for doing otherwise and being a better supporter than me and putting up their money despite everything I mentioned.

I think it's great folk are still willing to, because I want Rangers to do well and topple those fenian bastards and their cheating. It can't be done if everyone took the same view as myself tbh.

Since end of last year I've maintained I wasn't going to renew. (Got a 1 year old and a 2 year old so need to spend time with them)

Today I just renewed...Couldn't gie up my seat. £700 fucking bangers and a missus who won't touch my Gentleman for about 2 weeks now.

Fuck you Rangers.

2 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Tried contacting the ticket office to no avail.

Worried the old man's ticket hasn't renewed as there is no "payment details" on the order history (even though it says "purchased").

Instalments or one payment mate?

Mines the same, I'm on installments. Wouldn't worry about it if the payment has been taken

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's because of the thousands waiting to step in, that people like ourselves can take a stance and not hurt the club. Maybe a bit hypocritical of me to say that, but I'm comfortable with my decisions and don't expect anyone to sneer at it or dish out abuse (which to be fair they haven't) so there's no way I'm going to sit here and judge anyone for doing otherwise and being a better supporter than me and putting up their money despite everything I mentioned.

I think it's great folk are still willing to, because I want Rangers to do well and topple those fenian bastards and their cheating. It can't be done if everyone took the same view as myself tbh.

I moan like fuck at all the decisions the club makes regarding the support then join it all and fork out £££ for it all, I’m my own worst enemy but I want to support my team so I’ve no choice , you’ve had the baws to say enough is enough , I tip my hat to you 👍🏻, I’ll be cutting about in the away goalie strip to get a ticket for fir park then greet like fuck about it , what’s the point 😂

15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Find it hard to believe you won't be at cup finals should we get there tbh mate

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I moan like fuck at all the decisions the club makes regarding the support then join it all and fork out £££ for it all, I’m my own worst enemy but I want to support my team so I’ve no choice , you’ve had the baws to say enough is enough , I tip my hat to you 👍🏻, I’ll be cutting about in the away goalie strip to get a ticket for fir park then greet like fuck about it , what’s the point 😂

Really hope guys like yourself catch a break next season with this stupid MyGers scheme.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Find it hard to believe you won't be at cup finals should we get there tbh mate

Everyone that knows me is saying that, but I honestly won't be. I've no intention to spending 1 more penny on this Scottish game mate as it stands. 

When our club grow a set & go on the attack in Scotland, get rid of their extortion MyGers scheme and the cheating cabal with Lawwell's influence is gone, I'll possibly reconsider. Won't even be taking my ticket for the 800 Parkhead allocation either. That will go to next one on the bus who goes everywhere. I'd never do that to anyone just so I can say I was there or whatever. I was there at the December win and I'm happy knowing I was there and someone else can (hopefully) experience that - someone who deserves to go more than I will.

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Really hope guys like yourself catch a break next season with this stupid MyGers scheme.

Everyone that knows me is saying that, but I honestly won't be. I've no intention to spending 1 more penny on this Scottish game mate as it stands. 

When our club grow a set & go on the attack in Scotland, get rid of their extortion MyGers scheme and the cheating cabal with Lawwell's influence is gone, I'll possibly reconsider. Won't even be taking my ticket for the 800 Parkhead allocation either. That will go to next one on the bus who goes everywhere. I'd never do that to anyone just so I can say I was there or whatever. I was there at the December win and I'm happy knowing I was there and someone else can (hopefully) experience that - someone who deserves to go more than I will.

Hopefully it’s a better scheme but I think it will be the usual Livi and st J for the normal punter 

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Instalments or one payment mate?

Mines the same, I'm on installments. Wouldn't worry about it if the payment has been taken

My ticket gave me the option to purchase using the 4 payment plan.

When I logged onto his account, it was already showing as purchased and I had no option to see further details.

Archived