Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

16 hours ago, G13 said:

Yeah I have mate. I had to give up my seat in GR5 two  years ago, I went on the waiting list and got offered one in GR1 ( I asked for somewhere in Govan Rear) I've taken it with the hope of a move later on but tbh I'm just glad to have gotten one.  I only went on the waiting list in May,   a funny thing though, I logged onto Rangers website and noticed it was already in my basket a cpl of days before I got the email offer.  I took it but it would only let me pay in instalments however when I got the email offer there was a link to a direct debit payment but it was too late, I had already set up the credit agreement. but like I said, I'm just happy to have gotten one esp when a lot of people must have been on the list longer than me.

Out of interest mate how many points did you have ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Out of interest mate how many points did you have ?

See tbh, I'm not sure, cant find the F'kers on the website.

*Edit*I havent been to an away game in over 30 years so I reckon I'll be in the lowest category, I had club deck seat from when it fist opened and then moved to GR5 in 2012 when the shit hit the fan, I've bought extra ticketsfrom time to time but aint really spent a lot.

7 hours ago, G13 said:

See tbh, I'm not sure, cant find the F'kers on the website.

*Edit*I havent been to an away game in over 30 years so I reckon I'll be in the lowest category, I had club deck seat from when it fist opened and then moved to GR5 in 2012 when the shit hit the fan, I've bought extra ticketsfrom time to time but aint really spent a lot.

Just for comparison I’m on fucking 20 😂

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Just for comparison I’m on fucking 20 😂

Ooft, well I've had another look and all I can find is a bit saying I'm on Bronze for Q1. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been offered a seat in GF2.  Anyone any ideas what it’s like in there?  I’m addition to this I’m living overseas - I just want to get the season book and let my dad use it besides when I’m home.  Can I do this or will the club do something about it?

30 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I’ve been offered a seat in GF2.  Anyone any ideas what it’s like in there?  I’m addition to this I’m living overseas - I just want to get the season book and let my dad use it besides when I’m home.  Can I do this or will the club do something about it?

The seat will be good mate.

Im up the back of GR and would swap for GF if i thought there was any chance of getting two together. 

Give my ST to people when i cant make a game and never had a problem. Don’t see how the club would find out unless someone sitting around you told them.

37 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Be a good seat mate , 2 sections from the away fans so atmosphere should be good when we score etc 

in 22/23 season when we’re back in 😩😂

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

We had one on BF that was £250 ish last season so something similar. 

I got a concession in the BF this year, pretty sure the 4 payments where around £80 each,  about £340 total,  Also a £10 charge. 

Would need to check for the exact figures but I don’t think I’m far away give or take a little.

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I got a concession in the BF this year, pretty sure the 4 payments where around £80 each,  about £340 total,  Also a £10 charge. 

Would need to check for the exact figures but I don’t think I’m far away give or take a little.

I'm pretty sure your no far away, was thinking its over £300, cheers

Archived