Sign in to follow this  
BEE

5 Home Games = £25 Voucher?

I could be wrong, but is it one voucher to be used per-person? what I mean like if your a family with season tickets, could you club the vouchers together to get the kids the new strips - for example? 

I'm assuming it's a voucher to spend, rather than a voucher off the next season ticket? 

4 minutes ago, BEE said:

As long as we can pay £6.25 a game next season I’m all for it.

And only to be spent on stuff that would no doubt be more than £25 , it woukd have been better just not mentioning it than that shite 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I could be wrong, but is it one voucher to be used per-person? what I mean like if your a family with season tickets, could you club the vouchers together to get the kids the new strips - for example? 

If I've read it properly mate it's not for the club shop 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

If I've read it properly mate it's not for the club shop 

I've just seen it, I think you're correct it's pish like training camps, tours, woman's games, friendlies - tho it does say "cup games" that might be something, but assuming it will be valid if we draw Morton in the league cup at Ibrox and games like that. There's probably a caveat somewhere that says category C games or something I bet.

ger4life_1872 likes this

MYGERS membership

Match tickets (Cup, Friendlies, Womens and Legends games)

Hospitality matchday packages

Soccer Schools programmes

Annual Rangers TV subscriptions

Stadium Tours and Club events

That's yet lot.

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm assuming it's a voucher to spend, rather than a voucher off the next season ticket? 

New strips? 

😂 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s 5 or 6 is it not? Three before the split and one of them is double that price itself

I worked it out as we were scheduled to play Motherwell and the Papes before split, we’d of had 3 away and 2 home in split.

HG5 likes this

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Aye true enough

I have a theory that a lot of these add ons and revenue generation parts of the member scheme are because we can’t offer any merch sales.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I have a theory that a lot of these add ons and revenue generation parts of the member scheme are because we can’t offer any merch sales.

You might not be far off tbh. The level of trust (for me anyway) with the club is basically non-existent. Has been for years.

I trusted Murray and Bain more - and that's saying something.

BEE and HG5 like this