5 Home Games = £25 Voucher?

BEE

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong, but is it one voucher to be used per-person? what I mean like if your a family with season tickets, could you club the vouchers together to get the kids the new strips - for example? 

I'm assuming it's a voucher to spend, rather than a voucher off the next season ticket? 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I could be wrong, but is it one voucher to be used per-person? what I mean like if your a family with season tickets, could you club the vouchers together to get the kids the new strips - for example? 

If I've read it properly mate it's not for the club shop 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

If I've read it properly mate it's not for the club shop 

I've just seen it, I think you're correct it's pish like training camps, tours, woman's games, friendlies - tho it does say "cup games" that might be something, but assuming it will be valid if we draw Morton in the league cup at Ibrox and games like that. There's probably a caveat somewhere that says category C games or something I bet.

MYGERS membership

Match tickets (Cup, Friendlies, Womens and Legends games)

Hospitality matchday packages

Soccer Schools programmes

Annual Rangers TV subscriptions

Stadium Tours and Club events

That's yet lot.

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm assuming it's a voucher to spend, rather than a voucher off the next season ticket? 

New strips? 

😂 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

New strips? 

😂

Aye true enough

While I'm at it, this £25 voucher, it's double that alone for the celtic game we never got :lol: 

I know it's not about the money, not really, as the club has budgeted and accounted for that money and can't afford to refund everyone but I find their wee pish voucher and the list of things to spend it on a slap in the face.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s 5 or 6 is it not? Three before the split and one of them is double that price itself

I worked it out as we were scheduled to play Motherwell and the Papes before split, we’d of had 3 away and 2 home in split.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I have a theory that a lot of these add ons and revenue generation parts of the member scheme are because we can’t offer any merch sales.

You might not be far off tbh. The level of trust (for me anyway) with the club is basically non-existent. Has been for years.

I trusted Murray and Bain more - and that's saying something.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

ST holders each game is treated as same price. 

Unless they bully you into using seat sub under this new membership scheme - in which case your season ticket price, the club magically get's the full amount. 

Archived