5 Home Games = £25 Voucher?

BEE

Personally I'm not bothered about a voucher or getting any money back from Rangers.   We are not cash-rich as a club and I have no wish to weaken our position.   I can possibly understand if some fans are really strapped for cash and hoped for a rebate.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I could be wrong, but is it one voucher to be used per-person? what I mean like if your a family with season tickets, could you club the vouchers together to get the kids the new strips - for example? 

I'm assuming it's a voucher to spend, rather than a voucher off the next season ticket? 

It’s per season ticket but you have to spend it on a selected handful of options. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Unless they bully you into using seat sub under this new membership scheme - in which case your season ticket price, the club magically get's the full amount. 

Anyone not a ST holder pays full amount for tims game.

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Personally I'm not bothered about a voucher or getting any money back from Rangers.   We are not cash-rich as a club and I have no wish to weaken our position.   I can possibly understand if some fans are really strapped for cash and hoped for a rebate.

Tbf I dont want anything back but I also dont want insulted and imo that's what that statement does 

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Unless they bully you into using seat sub under this new membership scheme - in which case your season ticket price, the club magically get's the full amount. 

You get to keep your points for that game if you Seat Sub. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You get to keep your points for that game if you Seat Sub. 

I know mate, that's what I was referring to with the bullying part. You are basically threatened with losing points unless you hand it over to them to sell for full price.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Tbf I dont want anything back but I also dont want insulted and imo that's what that statement does 

No offence to you mate but I don't find it insulting.  I suppose it depends on your own point of view.   I think they thought they had to offer something other than cash as we don't have a few spare millions lying about.  

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

No offence to you mate but I don't find it insulting.  I suppose it depends on your own point of view.   I think they thought they had to offer something other than cash as we don't have a few spare millions lying about.  

Yeah being insulted is subjective,  imo it's a pennies in the pound offer and its insulting,  just tell us the club needs the money and offer nothing 

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah being insulted is subjective,  imo it's a pennies in the pound offer and its insulting,  just tell us the club needs the money and offer nothing 

Each to their own.  I'm ok with it as I know RFC needs the money.   Onwards and upwards.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Don’t think anyone wants a rebate tbh. I’d rather they kept their daft voucher and extend the cut off date so some folk have a better chance of keeping their seat.

Simple, effective and keeps everyone happy 👍

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

That would depend on your particular ST price.   I can't remember how much our STs are.

I reckon im just over £30 a game and my sons ticket would see us round about £40 x 6 games . Forget the tarrier ticket at £50, thats £240 for us.  They can stick their £25 voucher, they should have at least taken 50% off his ticket (£80) and showed some loyalty to the younger supporters, who in reality will be attending with a parent or guardian anyways 

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Each to their own.  I'm ok with it as I know RFC needs the money.   Onwards and upwards.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Don’t think anyone wants a rebate tbh. I’d rather they kept their daft voucher and extend the cut off date so some folk have a better chance of keeping their seat.

I’m sure that many will have that outlook but many others expect a return on what they’ve paid.

30 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A cynical person would think they have only gave us the voucher to get us to sign up to MyGers. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A cynical person would think they have only gave us the voucher to get us to sign up to MyGers. 

But even that's only gonna work next season as I guess their not handing this voucher out till theres an official announcement 

Archived