Hurricane

Castore Kit Launch

2 hours ago, Sket said:

Have they? If they had been very clear we would have known about the sports direct involvement BEFORE we bought thousands of kits. They kept that quiet knowing full well it would have had a massive impact on sales.

Don’t be silly. 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Dry your eyes for fuck sake, some of yous have been an absolute embarassment on this.

I'm not greeting about it just have an opinion and I find it very strange as @Sket has said why distribute through a store that we all boycotted hate with a fucking passion but yet seem to be selling our tops,  trolling us yesterday and people are ok with it.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

I'm not greeting about it just have an opinion and I find it very strange as @Sket has said why distribute through a store that we all boycotted hate with a fucking passion but yet seem to be selling our tops,  trolling us yesterday and people are ok with it.

There only selling our teams because they bought them off us. Ye need to ask yourself who is the real winner there. 

Dave Hedgehog likes this

12 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Ok fair enough mate.

I do understand the strength of the hatred of SD, but I'm firmly in the couldn't give a fuck camp if as people have speculated they'll buy a load of gear at the same or similar price that any other retailer would buy it for.

sRcFoCt likes this

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

You mean OscarPistorius?

Definitely more likely to shoot somebody through a door.

There is probably a blueme gif with that theme.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

So you're telling me Castore are choosing to distribute their product,in this case Rangers kits,via an outlet that a majority Rangers fans have been boycotting for the last few years?

'Christ on a bike'.

So what nationwide sports shops do you suggest we sell our tops in? 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

JD sports, greaves, Rangers megastore, Castore website, marks n go fuck yourself 

Rangers megastore and greaves are not UK wide sports stores. No one has heard of Castore so will not be looking specifically for their website. 

Castore want exposure. There’s a Sports Direct in every corner of the UK. People go in see our shirt potentially buy it. They wonder who Castore are and then will look at the Castore website.

No Rangers fan will buy the top from Sports Direct but for Castore to be seen as a new football brand will want to see their tops in sports shops along with Man Utd, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc.

It’s really not that hard to grasp.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Rangers megastore and greaves are not UK wide sports stores. No one has heard of Castore so will not be looking specifically for their website. 

Castore want exposure. There’s a Sports Direct in every corner of the UK. People go in see our shirt potentially buy it. They wonder who Castore are and then will look at the Castore website.

No Rangers fan will buy the top from Sports Direct but for Castore to be seen as a new football brand will want to see their tops in sports shops along with Man Utd, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc.

It’s really not that hard to grasp.

So they want their merchandise in shops where nobody will buy them? 

Alan Brown Sugar over here. 

Sket likes this

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So they want their merchandise in shops where nobody will buy them? 

Alan Brown Sugar over here. 

Not everyone will know of Rangers fight with Sports Direct. I’m thinking more of the English shops. Plenty of people especially kids go into sports shops and pick football strips they like to buy. 

Also Castore aren’t giving the strips to Sports Direct for free are they? They will need to make orders to buy them wholesale 

31 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

You mean OscarPistorius?

Definitely more likely to shoot somebody through a door.

Apparently the big argument was because he was really wanting to buy a new bathroom door, but his mrs was dead against it.....

GabrielTomato likes this

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Not everyone will know of Rangers fight with Sports Direct. I’m thinking more of the English shops. Plenty of people especially kids go into sports shops and pick football strips they like to buy. 

Also Castore aren’t giving the strips to Sports Direct for free are they? They will need to make orders to buy them wholesale 

Why would anybody put a product in a shop when it isn't going to sell?