Hurricane

Castore Kit Launch

Pretty excited by this to be honest. Quality gear on their website you can imagine they’ll follow suit with footy kits training gear etc

I think this will really take off rather than some cheap template shite

52 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I get the point but if our club makes significantly less revenue because fans can’t buy kit, it impacts the money we can spend on the team on the pitch. 

Can Adidas produce 100,000s of tops, tracksuits etc? Easily. Can a small start-up sports brand with a couple of celebrity backers, absolutely no chance 

Do you not think Rangers marketing team (headed up by a smart guy) will be asking these questions and looking at what their plan would be.

Or do you think he's just going to listen to Castore say aye we can do 100k strips in a week nae bother dont worry about it...  James Bisgrove - where do i sign, cheers.

Cunts are acting like Tarriers regarding brands - they cunts constantly cream themselves getting Adidas on their taps.  Who actually gives a fuck? I mind there were those bewildered a few year back at Liverpool being sponsored by Warrior and they made some quality jerseys for the team.

As long as the jerseys are good looking and good enough quality then I do not give a fuck who makes them. 

Don’t know much about these guys but they seem to be an upmarket sportswear brand. There’s an opportunity here to broaden the range. I’m 42 and i’m never buying a strip for myself because 42 year old men wearing strips outside of a fives pitch look fucking ridiculous. However, if they have some quality polos, zip-tops etc. with low key branding I would definitely be buying that.

As a kid I couldn’t have cared less who made the strip - I thought every strip was amazing. Bet it’s the same now.

One Jock Wallace likes this

5 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Don’t know much about these guys but they seem to be an upmarket sportswear brand. There’s an opportunity here to broaden the range. I’m 42 and i’m never buying a strip for myself because 42 year old men wearing strips outside of a fives pitch look fucking ridiculous. However, if they have some quality polos, zip-tops etc. with low key branding I would definitely be buying that.

As a kid I couldn’t have cared less who made the strip - I thought every strip was amazing. Bet it’s the same now.

This is what I’m hopping for mate but will be buying the strip for my boys and the grandweans.

Hopefully back out at work by the time they’re released

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ah, wee Stevie from 4Lads doing his usual regurgitation and summarising of everything that we already know. 

As usual with him, nothing new. 

The only ones who give us actual news and worthy information are Heart and Hand. Wee Stevie is just a copy and paste bloke.  

25 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

To be fair the home one was pretty clean and simple.

liverpool-h-shirt-ls-p22493-162980_image.jpg

That’s an awful kit, only decent one Warrior gave them was the home kit from the Gerrard slip season.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

That’s an awful kit, only decent one Warrior gave them was the home kit from the Gerrard slip season.

I was saying it's clean and simple in comparison to the third kit posted by the same producer just before it :lol:

Can you still purchase the strips with the same fit as the players ones?

I'm sure the public's ones were called replicas, and the player's ones were called authentic, I might be wrong. and talking BS.

I've always fancied getting the less baggy version, but from what I remember it used to cost double.

17 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Never heard of them,   Can this mob be able to handle the demand ? 

And being a UK company let's hope the tops are made in the U.K and not some third world company as the rest do these days. 

As long as it has the RFC crest on it then I will buy it.  

You want to pay more for UK made then I’m sure they would mate. 

2 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

When do we reckon they will go on sale?? 

August, maybe?? 

Would’ve thought August for the Home top and the usual roll out for the other tips and training gear. 
Looking forward to seeing what other stuff they come up with. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Cunts are fucking unreal!!!!

SYNIC! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

49784CCC-FB58-4028-B781-DC8CE26AF634.png

7E2F5DDC-C07F-46C9-9A12-52EC2C67B1E0.png

@Ger_onimo clearly taking a bit of care over his grammar on RM so as not to come across the thick mhank he really is.

Synic. Really, m8?

Ger_onimo likes this

Cani wait to be able to buy some real merchandise at the Shop.

Used to be my wee sweatner when stoting in pished.

What a waste of space for last few years