Hurricane

Castore Kit Launch

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

4 ton for one of their golf jackets, can’t say it’s cheap shite.

Rather this than some Macron pish.

Wait til you see the price of the ski jackets 😂 

It’s Castore 100%

never heard of em and would of liked under armour,hopefully this is a step closer to getting rid of the fat slug.

10 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Adidas wouldn’t make a strip this terrible, thank fuck.

That’s basically the template for every Adidas strip in the MLS this year

B1872 likes this

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

It’s Castore 100%

never heard of em and would of liked under armour,hopefully this is a step closer to getting rid of the fat slug.

Dunno if you’re making it up or not but Castore sponsor Andy Murray and he wears their stuff for matches.

So might be an all white kit this year then

bornabear likes this

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Dunno if you’re making it up or not but Castore sponsor Andy Murray and he wears their stuff for matches.

So might be an all white kit this year then

Think I read he has shares in them?

B1872 likes this

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think I read he has shares in them?

No idea but their stuffs not cheap.

Apparantely a Liverpool based company so that ties in.

35 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Not the most fashion-minded but this is literally the first time I've ever heard of them.

And me, I clicked on their shop in the link and the cheapest  hoodies are over 100 quid, 40 quid cheapest tee shirt  and a 700 quid ski jacket.so if they are shite they are selling expensive shite

The Castore stuff is smart as fuck, got a a hoodie and a t-shirt for the gym. Andy Murray and Callum Smith are currently wearing their gear. My only worry is that they can cope with demand and also they don’t get caught up in the same pish as Elite where they end up being aligned with Ashley and bumping us. However Sherbrook Loyal on FF has hinted Ashley is gone. 👍🏻

Rfc52 and Robmc1 like this

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Adidas are with the taigs they're not going to be making our strips 😂😂😂

Adidas have now aligned themselves with paedophilia - fuck them! 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The Castore stuff is smart as fuck, got a a hoodie and a t-shirt for the gym. Andy Murray and Callum Smith are currently wearing their gear. My only worry is that they can cope with demand and also they don’t get caught up in the same pish as Elite where they end up being aligned with Ashley and bumping us. However Sherbrook Loyal on FF has hinted Ashley is gone. 👍🏻

That would be the best news of all for us mate even above the spfl shite. 

CoatbridgeBear and B1872 like this

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That would be the best news of all for us mate even above the spfl shite. 

Fuck I know mate but if anything the last 8 years has shown me it’s not to get my hopes up. 

Rfc52 likes this

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Coping with our demand is only applicable if we’re able to buy them 

Just now, B1872 said:

Fuck I know mate but if anything the last 8 years has shown me it’s not to get my hopes up. 

Yip. No getting mine up anyway. Fed up of thinking the fat cunts gone and then we end up back in court again. 

B1872 likes this

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The stripes being on the same shoulder doesn't mean it's the same template.

That mockup is awful, the shorts especially.

That’s why I said basically the same template 

21 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Hinted?

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Can only hope the Ashley rumour is true but agree re the Castore stuff. They trade as an ambitious premium brand who’s reputation is based on their brand name and quality of product. If true and they can deal with demand I’d imagine the strips/ products would be manufactured a cut above anything we have had lately. Who knows, but not the worst deal I’d imagine if true going by their stuff to date...

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

Not the most fashion-minded but this is literally the first time I've ever heard of them.

Likewise. Not even sure how to pronounce it.