3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

😂ffs. 14k posts and rumbled just like that 

'I'm from Englandshire, honest guv'.

Lol, good one. Family from Gallowgate though, eh.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Cunts are fucking unreal!!!!

SYNIC! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

49784CCC-FB58-4028-B781-DC8CE26AF634.png

7E2F5DDC-C07F-46C9-9A12-52EC2C67B1E0.png

It's not that uncommon for a company to be registered to someones house rather than an office block. Whilst it's hardly a mansion, I guarantee you if that's a house in Epping, Cheshire, Somerset etc that's half a million right there. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

'I'm from Englandshire, honest guv'.

Lol, good one. Family from Gallowgate though, eh.

Was just getting ready for the big HA HA ZOMBIES YOOZ R DEAD SEVCO reveal too. Gutted tbh

Inigo likes this

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's not that uncommon for a company to be registered to someones house rather than an office block. Whilst it's hardly a mansion, I guarantee you if that's a house in Epping, Cheshire, Somerset etc that's half a million right there. 

It's not, it's in Wirral and probably worth half that (though it's irrelevant where the owners live anyway) 

28 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Cani wait to be able to buy some real merchandise at the Shop.

Used to be my wee sweatner when stoting in pished.

What a waste of space for last few years

I wouldn't have bought any merchandise this year had I known about Tav's shocking 2018 performance on Soccer AM.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's not, it's in Wirral and probably worth half that (though it's irrelevant where the owners live anyway) 

well whatever, I was making a general point that the tarrier knows fuck all

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You want to pay more for UK made then I’m sure they would mate. 

£60 - £65  for a long sleeve top now is nothing short of a joke.   But its the  price of the kids stuff that really gets me 

surfsup2 and Courtyard Bear like this

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

£60 - £65  for a long sleeve top now is nothing short of a joke.   But its the  price of the kids stuff that really gets me 

Tell me about it mate, I remember the days of 4 strips having to be bought. 

Copland bear likes this

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

You’re right, it’s not unusual for many SMEs. But, in fairness, for a sports brand who are the new kit suppliers of Rangers, that really isn’t great.  It is pretty embarrassing to be associated with, as is the warehouse that’s down as being the Return address for items.

Great to be rid of Fat Mike, but these details don’t fill you with tons of confidence as to their scale/manufacturing capabilities.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Head offices are usually just a solicitors or representative office. Fucking morons

6 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

You’re right, it’s not unusual for many SMEs. But, in fairness, for a sports brand who are the new kit suppliers of Rangers, that really isn’t great.  It is pretty embarrassing to be associated with, as is the warehouse that’s down as being the Return address for items.

Great to be rid of Fat Mike, but these details don’t fill you with tons of confidence as to their scale/manufacturing capabilities.

Fair enough. I agree with that.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I bought the 07/08 adult home shirt when it came out and it was £37. From a big sports shop.

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

If it has the badge on it then it will sell. 

We aren't a bunch of posing wankers that change teams based on what kit we like best.

It will be blue. Superb. 

Better be mate. 

Fenian forensic accounting reckon Castore is heavily invested in by MASH and Dermott Desmond. And the Castore badge is Desmond’s moustache upside down.

Absolute moon howling cunts 😂

chris182 likes this