4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Was reading FF and honestly don't get why people are annoyed at the sponsor. Even with the stay in control bit it's still a pretty simple and unoffensive logo.

Their Dafabet logo looks 10x worse and so do many strip sponsors. No idea why people are whining about it

Its the fact its an unnecessary addition to what is a perfectly nice and clean looking sponsor.

We've only had 3 home kits I've actually liked since 2010. The square checked one in 2010 then after that I've only liked the 2 Warburton season strips. I think this is the 4th one I like. It's a very nice strip held back only from its similarity to last seasons, but like I said above, it's a better version of it. Definitely agree it's fairly unimaginative but I like it.

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I'm really annoyed at the kit tbh. We've heard for weeks they pdfs weren't real, which we all hoped because in some respects they were directly from the Hummel jerseys. 

Even going to the extent of telling podders that it wasn't the kit :lol:

Laughable stuff.

Prso's headband likes this

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Even going to the extent of telling podders that it wasn't the kit :lol:

Laughable stuff.

They pdfs are spot on so far. The third kit is basically hummels home jersey from last season. OG already from Castore going on about this bespoke "centre of their universe" pish. 

I was all for this deal, I like the fact we've took on a British brand but this isn't anywhere near what I expected

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Posted this on Instagram 2 hours ago.

20200629_184653.jpg

I seen that but they haven’t done an actual reveal. Would be strange for nothing official from them and everyone has a hold of the pic 😂👍

Laudrup1984 likes this

Think the strip looks decent.

The turnaround time for Castore to get something truly bespoke was always going to be tight, so didnt really expect anything majorly different kit wise this year.

That we have a attached a positive message alongside the betting sponsor is a good thing.

Love strip reveal days, everyone becomes a fashion design expert is sartorial commentary.

For me, the home strip should be royal blue with club crest, makers badge & sponsor (preferably not) on the front, no fancy flourishes or designs, keep that for the away & third strip.

If the images we're all seeing are true, then that matches with what I want from the release.

The biggest benefit to the release is the club will see a proper share of the sales & our partners will promote the shit out of it.

Lastly, for all your bitching & complaining .. you'll still be buying it, won't you?

9 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

You know what, despite my initial reservations: I like it! 

Looks very smart in my opinion. Simple and classy. I suggest some posters go and check out some of the Nike/Adidas/Puma disasters that other teams are currently wearing.