1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m over in Spain .First I knew they don’t allow any betting over here except for win and lose .Weird that 

I guess there’s no chance of a betting Company being on a La Liga shirt 😄

8 La Liga teams have a gambling company sponsoring them mate, had to Goggle that there because i was sure Betway done Levante.

eejay the dj likes this

Does anyone know how much the club get per pound spent with Castore?

We forensically analysed the previous deals due to the fat prick so we can’t get complacent regarding any new deal albeit it looks good from the outside.

1 hour ago, wully said:

8 La Liga teams have a gambling company sponsoring them mate, had to Goggle that there because i was sure Betway done Levante.

Good shout Wully .I don’t get why the Spanish ban certain footballing betting 

Even bet 365 put a ban on me using my account here .

8 hours ago, SonicWill said:

I know it’s the world we live in but I just hate sponsors on jerseys - particularly betting ones. 

I honestly wish there was an option to pay twenty quid extra for a replica with no sponsor and have the club give a portion of that to the sponsor in exchange for their brand not being visible. 

Apart from the sponsors, the new kits look great. 

Yep spot on. Worldwide betting companies are ten a penny on strips these days. The elite clubs don’t have these sponsorship deals they have global brands like airlines and cars. The betting companies are so cheap looking. 

We as a club really need to work on a better deal for partners. It’s wbere the money is in 2020

SonicWill and Gmajor1991 like this

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny believe that @MorelosRangers £50 gets him to see the strips before my £1300 

Ach well good to see loyalty being rewarded. 

Actually never thought about that!

The reason I bought it was for European away games and semi final and final priority tickets. 👍🏻

Bluekev likes this

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Actually never thought about that!

The reason I bought it was for European away games and semi final and final priority tickets. 👍🏻

Tbh mate I don’t really care about who sees the strip first just pointing out another flaw in the clubs loyalty will be rewarded bullshit.

Sparkle and Rfc52 like this

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Been on the castore website for sale for about 10 minutes I think. Bought two long sleeve already.

Got a link? All I can find is the PR about it.