Away tickets next season ..... POLL

Away tickets for next season . What should happen ??  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Question to bears . What should we do with away tickets next season . Most agree it's a way of hurting the clubs that clearly despise us .

• Status quo . Keep away allocation as it is . Providing away clubs with valuable income and giving the team the necessary backing.
    • Take reduced allocation of tickets . Say 1000/2000 giving our team decent backing from the stands , yet depriving other clubs of our blue pounds.
    • Take no tickets whatsoever depriving other clubs of our hard earned cash , yet offering no support for the team on away games .

So what are the bears meant to do next season regards away tickets  ?? . I would be happy to see club taking a reduced amount to hurt our enemies 

No boycotts from fans but club making the decision on behalf of the fans 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reduced number,  a full boycott wouldn’t work for obvious reasons so let the ones who still want to go scramble over the reduced allocations and still have a couple thousand hardcore Bears backing the team. 

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

Boycotts don’t work as we seen against Dundee United a few years ago. We’ll have fans going regardless so there’s no point in them.

Did you read the questions in  the poll 

Boycotts weren't mentioned 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should be left to the individual 

Normally that would be my stance mate but this shite can’t go on we need to make a stand at some point.

Doesn’t need to be permanent just until there’s a change of leadership at the SPFL/SFA and attitude towards us from clubs.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know what you mean mate, and kind of share that sentiment, but just now I feel like if the club feels a certain action should be followed for the good of Rangers then they should show the way and we should follow.

I'd say if Rangers do not ask for an away ticket allocation reduction, then it should be left to the individual to decide.

If Rangers do, then we should trust the people running our club and get behind them. 

For me it's all down to what the club decides, and I would support a reduction in allocation.  I think removing all of our fans from away games could be a bit too severe and might effect our team performance on the pitch.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

EDIT - No chance the club should even think about it now with the membership being brought in tbh

You don't even attend away games . In fact how many away games you ever been to ever ??

We shouldn't take any,but we will and we will sell them out as always. Then continue to cry about corruption.

I won't be back in another Scottish ground bar Ibrox. 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Did you read the questions in  the poll 

Boycotts weren't mentioned 

The club won’t refuse away tickets so it’s kind of a pointless poll then.  

We should be refusing all away tickets but theres no chance it would happen. Same as any boycott of the games by the fans , never happening.

We love greeting and moaning about whats being done to us and never do a fuckin thing about it.

Its exactly the same as most on here greetin about the daily catholic , but they still buy and read it every day.

As long as we have this attitude , fuck all is changing...........

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why do you constantly talk shite like that? 😂

You said it before . That is boils my piss about you , young man . You don't go to away games and offer up that nonsense 

Answer the questions honestly ? How many away games have you been too ?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You said it before . That is boils my piss about you , young man . You don't go to away games and offer up that nonsense 

I’ve never said it and if it I did I was taking the piss, considering I do.

If my memory is right 23

Therefore, you were talking shite.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve never said it and if it I did I was taking the piss, considering I do.

If my memory is right 23

Ok i will take your word on that :hmmm::whistle:

Suppose that isn't too bad for a 17 year old 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

But to be fair he is absolutely correct, people will have been forking out about £50 for the MyGers membership for away tickets they will go to the games!

3 minutes ago, mus said:

But to be fair he is absolutely correct, people will have been forking out about £50 for the MyGers membership for away tickets they will go to the games!

It's a fair point mate . It is just a poll mate, to gauge the feelings of fans on here . IF and it's a big IF we decided on the other options 

What about those that voted against ending the season and back us at the EGM? 

Boycotts are stupid, because it deprives the team of support, people go anyway and actually losing ‘the blue pound’ doesn’t bankrupt them all as was shown when we were put down to the 3rd division. 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Pointless poll . Bit like yourself and your posts .:tu:

It’s a pointless poll as the club will sell away tickets.  There’s 8k travelling away fans who want these tickets every season.  No need to get yourself all upset.

2 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

The issue with not taking away tickets is the main orchestrator of the entire SPFL, ra septic will not notice any difference to their income stream. But I think we should screw over the others anyway

Screw over all the other member clubs while simultaneously  going after the SPFL board for the greater good of Scottish football.  That makes a lot of sense.  

Archived