In recent times vs the taigs

RFC55

Speaking to wee @Jeffrey regarding this, within the last 20 years whats the best striker performance you've seen?

For me it's a toss up between cousin (scored and got cunts sent off v them away) he just shades it for me, or Alfie whe. He's flung the cunts about on countless occasions. 

For me alfies and even cousins performance show its not all about scoring vs them but dominating and bullying them, making them not want it. Prso might have a chance at it, but anyoje else any nominees for sheer brute force and flinging the tramps aboot liek the waen shagging bastards they are? 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Speaking to wee @Jeffrey regarding this, within the last 20 years whats the best striker performance you've seen?

For me it's a toss up between cousin (scored and got cunts sent off v them away) he just shades it for me, or Alfie whe. He's flung the cunts about on countless occasions. 

For me alfies and even cousins performance show its not all about scoring vs them but dominating and bullying them, making them not want it. Prso might have a chance at it, but anyoje else any nominees for sheer brute force and flinging the tramps aboot liek the waen shagging bastards they are? 

The Hammer. 

Without a doubt the last player the taigs actually feared. 

Just now, Bevvy Ballesteros said:

The Hammer. 

Without a doubt the last player the taigs actually feared. 

20 year that's more than that. Come. On you. I expect better 

9 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Might not be popular but thought Kenny Miller did well against them . 

Most prolific in that time frame, was a pest, always likely to pop up with a goal against them.

Cousin at the piggery when we won 4-2.

He did not feature in any pre season or league games all season and Smith put him in the shop window.

He was unplayable that day and ragdolled their defence, IIRC at one point McManus or Caldwell needed a new shirt.

Got him a move to Hull the next day.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Cousin at the piggery when we won 4-2.

He did not feature in any pre season or league games all season and Smith put him in the shop window.

He was unplayable that day and ragdolled their defence, IIRC at one point McManus or Caldwell needed a new shirt.

Got him a move to Hull the next day.

Smith was a master at that 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Might not be popular but thought Kenny Miller did well against them . 

On goals scored .He did enough just to brake even for the one he scored against us in 2006 .And that is his legacy 

Still and a jump the dyke but we don’t hate hiIm

Cousin put the fear into them in season 2008/2009 .yet my favourite would be Dado .He was a brilliant player for us in a team that was pretty average tbf 

Prso and Jelavic  were my top 2 strikers in last 20 years .It’s just a pity we never had either long enough 

Not a massive fan of Alfredo tbh .I like my strikers to score in OF games 

Good shout with Cousin but some of wee Alfie's performances where has ragdolled their whole back four shades it. A wee bit of luck and composure needed to break his duck. 

I just want a ball to hit him and bounce into the net, it doesnt need to be a worldy

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Cousin’s game was an astounding performance. Out of cold storage, scored a great goal, drew blood from both of their CBs, got sent off.

Shat myself when he was sent off, throwing away all our good work beforehand.

Then Hesselink done us a wee turn in the space of 2 mins :pipe:

Morelos.

They fucking hate him and they fear him. He hasn't scored against them but that's the only thing they've got on him. He's ragdolled their defence every game he's played against them and Gerrard massively dropped the ball by starting Defoe against them at Ibrox at the start of the season.

It has to be Cousin at Parkhead. Absolutely dominant performance.

A close second would be Lovenkrands in the 2002 cup final. That celtic defence hated the pace we carried up front at that point and Lovenkrands was the symbol of that!

Archived