SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think hearts and PT will get compo

Quite probably but will compensation make up for the potential loss of revenue in both their respective League's last term?

I highly doubt it which makes accepting compensation farcical imo.

They have the chance here to force change,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,should they really wish to,,,,,,,,,,,,and if money , compensation , always was their end game then what a waste of everyone's time.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I’m not so sure. They have been stung over reconstruction. I think they will take it all the way even if it’s to CAS. I hope I’m right!!

28 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Said that from the start. Though now if they do get compo it will open up a massive hole for the SPFL to get butt fucked from the likes of us, ICT, Falkirk, Stranraer and Edinburgh City. SPFL cannot afford to lose this.

26 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Quite probably but will compensation make up for the potential loss of revenue in both their respective League's last term?

I highly doubt it which makes accepting compensation farcical imo.

They have the chance here to force change,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,should they really wish to,,,,,,,,,,,,and if money , compensation , always was their end game then what a waste of everyone's time.

Our season doesn't start on 1st August if not mate. Board of it all now.

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

They'll get the shit kicked out them before they've left the Tynecastle postcode 😁

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Said that from the start. Though now if they do get compo it will open up a massive hole for the SPFL to get butt fucked from the likes of us, ICT, Falkirk, Stranraer and Edinburgh City. SPFL cannot afford to lose this.

I don't see anyway of the spfl winning mate

35 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

I’m not so sure. They have been stung over reconstruction. I think they will take it all the way even if it’s to CAS. I hope I’m right!!

i agree. They may get £X million compo but there is the chance of being stuck in the championship for two years or longer. If it's deemed they have a case where they are awarded compensation, why not go back to CoS and demand reinstatement?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Last season they could have been in the position of having played twice the teams who would end up in the post split top 6.  But some of those teams weren't in the top 6 at the end of season 18/19.

We are scheduled to play twice away against each of the teams that finished season 19/20 with the most points. The scum will play twice away against NONE of these teams. 

The corruption is in the planning.

Could become very important if Covid comes back next March and the league is decided on a PPG basis. 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I think so too ,but who’s paying for it 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Next years money pot

Imagine it’s decided that Hearts/Thistle are to be financially compensated and just as The SPFL are thinking thank fuck that’s over with a number of clubs get together and say Hold The Fucking Bus They’re no getting a share of our money, Wasn’t our fuck up etc and go after an Interim Interdict to stop the season starting 😂

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Imagine it’s decided that Hearts/Thistle are to be financially compensated and just as The SPFL are thinking thank fuck that’s over with a number of clubs get together and say Hold The Fucking Bus They’re no getting a share of our money, Wasn’t our fuck up etc and go after an Interim Interdict to stop the season starting 😂

Spfl destroying itself from within mate. They’ve fucked it and yet again making the rules up as they go along.  We had a solution for all the clubs but the wee money grabbing bastards ignored it. Just die you “so called professional clubs who get 200- 300 fans a game. “   Sponging cunts. To think some of these bastards get a vote to decide how the future should go for Scottish football. I really do hope they go under some of these teams. 

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

You would think the clubs getting together would push for a vote of no confidence if hearts/thistle win.  We've been told club's are struggling financially. Last thing you want to hear surely is "sorry all even less money in the pot now".  

However these are the same clubs that turned down a free internal investigation. Many reconstruction attempts including one we proposed.

Then act all shocked when hearts go to court, despite repeatedly saying that would happen if relegation stood. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if compensation happens and the rest just bend over and take it again. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Spfl destroying itself from within mate. They’ve fucked it and yet again making the rules up as they go along.  We had a solution for all the clubs but the wee money grabbing bastards ignored it. Just die you “so called professional clubs who get 200- 300 fans a game. “   Sponging cunts. To think some of these bastards get a vote to decide how the future should go for Scottish football. I really do hope they go under some of these teams. 

Totally agree mate, Can’t believe chairman of fucking Alloa is one of the main men in Scottish football ffs

Archived