SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Hmm I’m not so sure oz, I think the fact the media is quiet is because they have nothing to concern themselves with. Lets hope so thoughπŸ‘πŸ»

Corruption will continue as will our clubs silenceΒ 

πŸŽ§πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk on here need to stop building their hopes up for something good coming out of this, the league will not be null and voided, the corrupt cabal will not be touched, Hearts and PT will agree to a settlement which will be kept hush, end of story, this corrupt mob are untouchable.

On 18/07/2020 at 23:52, magic8ball said:

Surely all the info required will be in this Deliotte report, Well you would think a world renowned company would have had a thorough investigation, so just hand over this report 😁

Another glaring error from SPFL this Deliotte report only took a couple of days toΒ 

15 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Folk on here need to stop building their hopes up for something good coming out of this, the league will not be null and voided, the corrupt cabal will not be touched, Hearts and PT will agree to a settlement which will be kept hush, end of story, this corrupt mob are untouchable.

Β 

There is no fucking good coming out of this for anyone except the tarriers.

Β 

On 18/07/2020 at 23:52, magic8ball said:

Surely all the info required will be in this Deliotte report, Well you would think a world renowned company would have had a thorough investigation, so just hand over this report 😁

Another glaring error from SPFL this Deliotte report only took a couple of days to compile, funny how its taking over a week to find documents required Β 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Forget them mate it’s over.

Agree and so is next season. Their referees, compliance officer and media will be bolder and stronger thanks to β€œwe will not be found wanting” spineless bastards.Β 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Probably get a decision on this tomorrow then I expect a SPFL victory tbh

These guys always seem to be accurate in their reporting.

The 4th Official

"It is expected that today legal submissions are to be made by Hearts/Partick and SPFL & everything should be wrapped up by tonight/tomorrow. At that point, only the judgement will be pending."

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’ll get this stitchedΒ up and when they do we really need to remember these words β€œwe will not be found wanting β€œ
Β 

We should and I certainly will never forgetΒ 

It one of the reasons I despise them .40000 ST renewed .We go again .Everything rosy in the garden with bears .They have short memories .It will change in 4/5 months time when the corruption multiplied and our board are continuing to take it up the arseΒ 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Agree and so is next season. Their referees, compliance officer and media will be bolder and stronger thanks to β€œwe will not be found wanting” spineless bastards.Β 

About 5 of us nailing our colours .Probably 500 on here in 4/5 monthsΒ 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Probably get a decision on this tomorrow then I expect a SPFL victory tbh

What is a victory? Genuine question because it isn't as simple as win or lose.

They way I see it is that they've already lost. The degree in which they've lost varies wildly. The entire process has been damage limitation on the part of the SPFL. The fact that two member clubs have gotten as far as court is already a fucking embarrassment for the organisation.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

A clear indication of the distrust in the SPFL now, if our board haveΒ anything about them then now is the time to push for a vote of no confidenceΒ 

Agreed.

I'm hopingΒ clubs from allΒ leagues push for a vote of no confidence. I'm hoping Rangers were asked to give evidence on behalf of Hearts and PT as our dossier was damning and nothing to be laughed at.Β 

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I'm hopingΒ clubs from allΒ leagues push for a vote of no confidence. I'm hoping Rangers were asked to give evidence on behalf of Hearts and PT as our dossier was damning and nothing to be laughed at.Β 

Β 

The eternal optimistΒ 

She's nodded off and dreamingΒ 

Β the pharmacist has messed up her prescriptionΒ 

No sure which is applicableΒ  or all of the above possibly

52BzwB1.gif

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Β 

The eternal optimistΒ 

She's nodded off and dreamingΒ 

Β the pharmacist has messed up her prescriptionΒ 

No sure which is applicableΒ  or all of the above possibly

52BzwB1.gif

I'mΒ optimistic that corruption can be fought, Rome was full of corruption and that fell.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

About 5 of us nailing our colours .Probably 500 on here in 4/5 monthsΒ 

People only need to look at the way the SPFL and SFA have conducted themselves over the last three or four months, pandering to certain clubs, abusing their power and steamrolling to their preferred outcome.Β 

They act like they are untouchable. They have the situation sewn up and as you say, this season coming will be like nothing we have seen before with regards to questionable decisions and "honest" mistakes.Β 

39 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

What is a victory? Genuine question because it isn't as simple as win or lose.

They way I see it is that they've already lost. The degree in which they've lost varies wildly. The entire process has been damage limitation on the part of the SPFL. The fact that two member clubs have gotten as far as court is already a fucking embarrassment for the organisation.

It is and should continue to be an embarrassment for the SPFL, but they just front it out and continue business as usual through both Covid-19 and through the arbitration process.

Since Hearts and Thistle have been given the arbitration meeting, the SPFL have released the fixture list and have released the names of the new board. Arrogance from them again. They already have this won in their own minds and are poised to strike against Hearts and Thistle.Β 

I agree that they (SPFL) have lost to a degree, but they aren't acting like it, which again highlights why they are not for purpose.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Having no winner of the ballon d'or was another kick in the teeth to the tainted title.

If UEFA can n&v personal achievements then they should have done similar with club champions.

Agreed.

I've also been following this story and think Hearts and PT have a good chance of getting reinstated.

Β 

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I've also been following this story and think Hearts and PT have a good chance of getting reinstated.

Β 

Based on law, they should but nothing surprises me in Scotland anymore. We should find out soon.

Archived