SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Dunfermline voted in favour of the Resolution.

"We wish to confirm that the DAFC Board unanimously agreed to vote in favour of the SPFL resolution to end the current season.

"The preference would have been to complete our season, but it is now apparent that will not be possible. More importantly, it is clear that we must protect everyone in our society including players and supporters, as well as doing what is right for Scottish football"

Wonder how those 17 freed players feel now. Fuck Dunfermline, hope they're one of the first to go under.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"We wish to confirm that the DAFC Board unanimously agreed to vote in favour of the SPFL resolution to end the current season.

"The preference would have been to complete our season, but it is now apparent that will not be possible. More importantly, it is clear that we must protect everyone in our society including players and supporters, as well as doing what is right for Scottish football"

Wonder how those 17 freed players feel now. Fuck Dunfermline, hope they're one of the first to go under.

They are in my top five - Hamilton, Alloa, Raith, St Mirren, Dunfermline. 

There are more...

55 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Their support  turned up at Ibrox in the stupid pope hats during that time they've always been a taig supported club. 

Their fans took banners to Piggery late 80's to congratulate the tarriers on their centenery season and then had something outside their main stand when celtic stopped 10 in a row :confused: fenian bastards

Are there still folk on here that think Rangers have something up their sleeve in regards all this? I've not read the last maybe 10 pages or so. Need to catch up.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It’s a long list mate .At least 15 bulging at the top of my mine 

15 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Yep. Every away ticket for their grounds will be sold. And they know it.

We're the most fragmented support in scotland. As one, we could really have impact and either make positive change or just hurt our haters. But we're not one. And that's why others know they can do what the fuck they like but we'll just keep on giving them the money they need to survive and hate us.

14 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Yep. Every away ticket for their grounds will be sold. And they know it.

Correct ,the guys allocated tickets who refuse will end up finding somebody else willing to take up the chance of a wee away trip .

We probably have the biggest away support on the planet,Record for the biggest away crowd at a champions league fixture ,Barca ,250k travelled to a European final ,and it’s been a very long time since we haven’t sold out an away allocation ,don’t know if we can count Queen’s Park away and only taking 40k as a failure ,

We fill our away allocation not just because we have a hardcore 7k who go every week but there’s thousand and thousands more desperate to go too 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We're the most fragmented support in scotland. As one, we could really have impact and either make positive change or just hurt our haters. But we're not one. And that's why others know they can do what the fuck they like but we'll just keep on giving them the money they need to survive and hate us.

That’s the problem with such high numbers ,more brains to choose their own opinion makes us very difficult to completely unite 

I reckon now though that now more than ever the majority will want to avoid away grounds ,Buy because there are so many of us we will still fill the away allocation as there will still be enough willing to take up that away ticket 

38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s the problem with such high numbers ,more brains to choose their own opinion makes us very difficult to completely unite 

I reckon now though that now more than ever the majority will want to avoid away grounds ,Buy because there are so many of us we will still fill the away allocation as there will still be enough willing to take up that away ticket 

It used to be so many cliques were the problem. Now tbh I think theres just too many individuals who want to keep going to the games as their away day swally is more important than anything to them.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It used to be so many cliques were the problem. Now tbh I think theres just too many individuals who want to keep going to the games as their away day swally is more important than anything to them.

I can only really speak for myself ,early 90s when I was in my late teens early 20s I used to live for my weekend trips to the games ,loved the away games even more than the away games and I would have needed something very very strong to stop me going to any game ,as a result I would find it very difficult to criticise any bear going to an away game ,Even though I believe we need avoid filling haters pockets 

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I can only really speak for myself ,early 90s when I was in my late teens early 20s I used to live for my weekend trips to the games ,loved the away games even more than the away games and I would have needed something very very strong to stop me going to any game ,as a result I would find it very difficult to criticise any bear going to an away game ,Even though I believe we need avoid filling haters pockets 

I agree mate. I'm not criticising as such but stating how I see it.  I get it, I get the passion for away games, I'll not slate bears for going but I'm out now and wish others were too. But there's no doubting we're a fragmented support that dont hurt our haters the way we could.

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I agree mate. I'm not criticising as such but stating how I see it.  I get it, I get the passion for away games, I'll not slate bears for going but I'm out now and wish others were too. But there's no doubting we're a fragmented support that dont hurt our haters the way we could.

For me the only way would be picking 2 or 3  away games where a concerted campaign could be organised St Johnstone and Dundee Utd being the main 2 where it would make a signifant impact and or a visible impact ,We do have the benefit that our away games are almost always on TV ,St Johnstone have as good as admitted that  they need as many of our fans and taigs as possible by giving us 3 stands ,Utd I don’t need to go into ,this gives us a visible message that we ain’t happy with what’s going on and we will if required withdraw our “blue pound” 

A full scale boycott is almost impossible so concentrating a boycott on 2 clubs plus 1 tactical other could be achievable and still get the message across 

4 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

What's this rumour about Rangers seemingly getting £12M from UEFA campaign, allegedly? 

Couldn't find a thread on here to write this on and not starting a thread about it. Just read some people on Facebook discussing it on a page. 

Sounds about right tbh. Think we got something like 8 million from last season which included the group stages. Prize monies meant to go up every year plus we're another round on (with 2 wins against Braga) meaning more money bonused for the wins and also whatever we're due from them for the Leverkusen game.

It might be off, it's fag packet math but sounds about right to me.

Archived