38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s the problem with such high numbers ,more brains to choose their own opinion makes us very difficult to completely unite 

I reckon now though that now more than ever the majority will want to avoid away grounds ,Buy because there are so many of us we will still fill the away allocation as there will still be enough willing to take up that away ticket 

It used to be so many cliques were the problem. Now tbh I think theres just too many individuals who want to keep going to the games as their away day swally is more important than anything to them.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It used to be so many cliques were the problem. Now tbh I think theres just too many individuals who want to keep going to the games as their away day swally is more important than anything to them.

I can only really speak for myself ,early 90s when I was in my late teens early 20s I used to live for my weekend trips to the games ,loved the away games even more than the away games and I would have needed something very very strong to stop me going to any game ,as a result I would find it very difficult to criticise any bear going to an away game ,Even though I believe we need avoid filling haters pockets 

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I can only really speak for myself ,early 90s when I was in my late teens early 20s I used to live for my weekend trips to the games ,loved the away games even more than the away games and I would have needed something very very strong to stop me going to any game ,as a result I would find it very difficult to criticise any bear going to an away game ,Even though I believe we need avoid filling haters pockets 

I agree mate. I'm not criticising as such but stating how I see it.  I get it, I get the passion for away games, I'll not slate bears for going but I'm out now and wish others were too. But there's no doubting we're a fragmented support that dont hurt our haters the way we could.

magic8ball and Blumhoilann like this

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I agree mate. I'm not criticising as such but stating how I see it.  I get it, I get the passion for away games, I'll not slate bears for going but I'm out now and wish others were too. But there's no doubting we're a fragmented support that dont hurt our haters the way we could.

For me the only way would be picking 2 or 3  away games where a concerted campaign could be organised St Johnstone and Dundee Utd being the main 2 where it would make a signifant impact and or a visible impact ,We do have the benefit that our away games are almost always on TV ,St Johnstone have as good as admitted that  they need as many of our fans and taigs as possible by giving us 3 stands ,Utd I don’t need to go into ,this gives us a visible message that we ain’t happy with what’s going on and we will if required withdraw our “blue pound” 

A full scale boycott is almost impossible so concentrating a boycott on 2 clubs plus 1 tactical other could be achievable and still get the message across 

What's this rumour about Rangers seemingly getting £12M from UEFA campaign, allegedly? 

Couldn't find a thread on here to write this on and not starting a thread about it. Just read some people on Facebook discussing it on a page. 

4 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

What's this rumour about Rangers seemingly getting £12M from UEFA campaign, allegedly? 

Couldn't find a thread on here to write this on and not starting a thread about it. Just read some people on Facebook discussing it on a page. 

Sounds about right tbh. Think we got something like 8 million from last season which included the group stages. Prize monies meant to go up every year plus we're another round on (with 2 wins against Braga) meaning more money bonused for the wins and also whatever we're due from them for the Leverkusen game.

It might be off, it's fag packet math but sounds about right to me.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Sounds about right tbh. Think we got something like 8 million from last season which included the group stages. Prize monies meant to go up every year plus we're another round on (with 2 wins against Braga) meaning more money bonused for the wins and also whatever we're due from them for the Leverkusen game.

It might be off, it's fag packet math but sounds about right to me.

Good. Every little helps:) 

8 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I don’t think that’s far off tbh. I remember after when we drew Leverkusen our total earning inc ticket sales would be about 18m. I could be wrong but I think UEFA pay out prize money at the end of the season. 

16BlueSherbert90 likes this

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If the Europa is abandoned and EUFA's policy is not to null and void that must make us joint winners.

With limited qualifiers to be played next season I will not be surprised if the 16 teams still standing are automatically in next seasons group stages and given the chance to go again.

That is actually a great idea and you would think Uefa would see this :hmmm:maybe not 

magic8ball likes this

A decent summation from Archer.

It's hard to argue against the belief that the SPFL is run by scum, for the benefit of scum,  with a few crumbs thrown around for diddy clubs to keep them onside.

This whole current scenario of many clubs being unable to operate behind closed doors (costs), should have been part of a wide ranging discussion, hosted by the SPFL board, at the time of the vote fiasco. Instead, awarding celtic the title took precedence over trying to protect the whole entity of the SPFL. Doncaster has been shown up to be nothing but a  liewell puppet, with no interest in helping the member clubs he gets paid a small fortune to represent. 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If one cannot stand up for a very basic basic first principle, then there is no point.

The board would be as well STFU and continue playing in a rigged competition.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

If the Europa is abandoned and EUFA's policy is not to null and void that must make us joint winners.

With limited qualifiers to be played next season I will not be surprised if the 16 teams still standing are automatically in next seasons group stages and given the chance to go again.

Current tournaments will almost certainly be completed in August with all games played in one locations (either city or country)

The qualifiers for next season will be delayed and likely to be one off games with the lowest ranked team at home - that’s the current plan at least. 

esquire8 likes this

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Rangers won more games in the Europa League than any other team.

That means we won it doesn’t it? Doesn’t it? 😂

Based on sporting merit, NO LAUGHING AT THE BACK :hmmm: . It would seem so . yet sadly the double standards at Uefa would not be having this kind of thing . 

magic8ball likes this

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Current tournaments will almost certainly be completed in August with all games played in one locations (either city or country)

The qualifiers for next season will be delayed and likely to be one off games with the lowest ranked team at home - that’s the current plan at least. 

eskie , i swear you read too many papers mate . This idea of playing football at one venue is an absolute non starter 

Bobby Hume and magic8ball like this