7 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would be surprised if the FA accepted them however given their leanings. Their fans would be battered up and down the country. The Republic of Ireland would suit them better.

Not so sure on that BNB.
Remember this shower of cunts were guilty of apologising to the IFA for England fans singing fuck the ira,and a large percentage (10%) of the English have republican blood in them.
Think in the current climate of minorities ruling things we might be the ones getting it tight. 

I have no quarrel with any revamped structure if it freshens up Scottish football even if it was only 1 league of those who can play behind closed doors. The cost of testing and wages will mean many cannot play.

Doncaster and the mafia will be arm twisting this morning to push whatever Hearts propose through as they cannot stand before a judge and be forced to explain their actions.

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Apparently championship clubs will vote down a 14 team league because it’ll benefit St Johstone.  That sums up Scottish football, the leagues that have hated itself to death, fenian mentality.  Time to leave them to their fenian leagues. 

Do you mean Inverness? 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We should be opposed to any restructure and any attempts to reschedule old firm games to later in the season, infact we should oppose anything put forward by the fenian bastards from here on in 

I agree with the sentiment but to win a war you pick your battles. We are in a war.

magic8ball and ZZed like this

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We should be opposed to any restructure and any attempts to reschedule old firm games to later in the season, infact we should oppose anything put forward by the fenian bastards from here on in 

If we must stay in this league then it’ll have to get worse to get better. Litigations is the only issue that’s relevant for Rangers at this moment of time and voting to demote Hearts helps in that respect. 

13 hours ago, pcbear said:

Go where and how was my thoughts,  you never mentioned that in your time consuming reply trying to be smart.

If this pandemic continues as is and clubs down south in the lower leagues start to struggle, as has been mention by many "experts", it could benefit the english lower leagues to accept us.

55 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I have no quarrel with any revamped structure if it freshens up Scottish football even if it was only 1 league of those who can play behind closed doors. The cost of testing and wages will mean many cannot play.

Doncaster and the mafia will be arm twisting this morning to push whatever Hearts propose through as they cannot stand before a judge and be forced to explain their actions.

The SPFL and the clubs who voted for the resolution already screwed Hearts and those others relegated.  I honestly cannot see them now voting for something to benefit the aforementioned clubs.

Hearts should just walk away and initiate legal proceedings against them.  

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The whole love of us in English football would die off very fast. 

You should read any English forum before playing friendlies. Puts the whole “love in” to bed.

9 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Sporting integrity of the league is called into question if any changes Like these are introduced.  Like you, I wouldn’t agree to anything they put forward. Let them suck it up.

Just a coincidence that the first old firm would be at their midden and they would lose home advantage 

DMax399 likes this

15 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

The SPFL and the clubs who voted for the resolution already screwed Hearts and those others relegated.  I honestly cannot see them now voting for something to benefit the aforementioned clubs.

Hearts should just walk away and initiate legal proceedings against them.  

Probably on legal advice. Exhaust all other options first.

HG5 and DMax399 like this

Like it or not, we're stuck in this league. They don't need more clubs south of the border.  Doesn't matter if some clubs up here fold, there will be enough that survive to form a league. Football like everything else, will have to improvise adapt and overcome.

43 minutes ago, Tamb said:

Like it or not, we're stuck in this league. They don't need more clubs south of the border.  Doesn't matter if some clubs up here fold, there will be enough that survive to form a league. Football like everything else, will have to improvise adapt and overcome.

👀

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t think we would survive down there. 

We’d start at the lowest level, play utter dross teams you’d never heard of, have a poor calibre of player. Then there is No TV, no European football, virtually no decent revenue.

Do not see the appeal whatsoever.

TV company's would pay for our games in the lower leagues down there.

Anything has to be better than playing in this corrupt country

magic8ball likes this