SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

16 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The whole issue could only happen with mafia in charge. The league is over but we can continue with the cup ? I also believe that rules state you can only play registered players. Mind you liewell makes rules up as he goes along so who knows. Making the SF gives a share of match receipts over both games but there will be no cash to hand out with no spectators.

Spot on, we all know exactly how this will be played out, Pete the tramp and his lacky Petrie will see to that. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Yea, I brought that up a couple of weeks ago, it will be virtually impossible for hearts to play a scottish cup tie when you consider how many players they will need to release, they will also be in the second teir with there budget obliterated, also hibs have released some players today which will weaken them considerably, question is will it stop lawell persuing another trophy? Not a chance imo. Sporting integrity anyone? 

It's a complete joke and simply put unfair to try and continue this competition. 

Again this is being done to appease one team. 

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’ll be interesting to see how we vote in this reconstruction sham.

A sham is correct but how do we vote ? Clubs have been shafted so it can be argued that we vote yes - fair thing to do - looking out for the greater good etc etc.

It is just as valid to vote no - hopefully then force Hearts to court with the added plus of giving two fingers to those clubs who voted to keep the status quo in our resolution.

If the board is as split as I am then perhaps abstention. Will be interesting to hear how we vote but doubtless the SPFL will state it was unanimous. 

Edit. They will state it is under consideration and will be voted on in 28 days.

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

A sham is correct but how do we vote ? Clubs have been shafted so it can be argued that we vote yes - fair thing to do - looking out for the greater good etc etc.

It is just as valid to vote no - hopefully then force Hearts to court with the added plus of giving two fingers to those clubs who voted to keep the status quo in our resolution.

If the board is as split as I am then perhaps abstention. Will be interesting to hear how we vote but doubtless the SPFL will state it was unanimous. 

Rangers gave Every Single Club the chance of A Free hit of avoiding this Shambles by Offering to fund an Independent Investigation and The Majority of them decided to Cock a Snook at Rangers Very Generous Offer therefore IMO Rangers owe no one any Favours and should vote accordingly with a Resounding No to Reconstruction and Fuck The Lot of Them.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Rangers gave Every Single Club the chance of A Free hit of avoiding this Shambles by Offering to fund an Independent Investigation and The Majority of them decided to Cock a Snook at Rangers Very Generous Offer therefore IMO Rangers owe no one any Favours and should vote accordingly with a Resounding No to Reconstruction and Fuck The Lot of Them.

Hearts voted yes to our resolution so I cut them some slack ditto all the 13 yes voters. The no voters must reap what they sow.

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

This.

I am happy for Rangers to vote anything which makes things ackward for all these bastards.

I am totally done with scottish football corruption and hope all the scum clubs go under.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Hearts voted yes to our resolution so I cut them some slack ditto all the 13 yes voters. The no voters must reap what they sow.

No chance fuck hearts. They voted yes originally to giving the beasts a tainted title. They sold there soul to the devil. Fuck them a hope they die. 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Hearts had a position of strength in terms of taking legal action, supporting us more, but then whored themselves out for the chance of reconstruction. 

Fuck them.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

No chance fuck hearts. They voted yes originally to giving the beasts a tainted title. They sold there soul to the devil. Fuck them a hope they die. 

I understand your point of view and have sympathy toward it but Hearts are our biggest ally in this war. Others will support but only Hearts have the muscle and finance to go down the court route. 

36 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I understand your point of view and have sympathy toward it but Hearts are our biggest ally in this war. Others will support but only Hearts have the muscle and finance to go down the court route. 

They really don't.

Budge is all talk and when push comes to shove they will fold as always.

I echo the sentiments of the previous poster...fuck Hearts.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Tbf Hearts PTFC and Stranraer probably voted in favour of our resolution as they had a vested interest in doing so, That aside, If Hearts are indeed demoted to the championship and are forced to go down the legal route then perhaps Rangers can assist them by showing public support and even possibly giving them some ammunition by way of any evidence of poor governance that they possess, Given that No Cunt including Hearts gave Rangers any support in our time of need back in 2012 I would say that is being more than Generous and probably more than they deserve.

Just now, The Godfather said:

They really don't.

Budge is all talk and when push comes to shove they will folk as always.

I echo the sentiments of the previous poster...fuck Hearts.

We all have different opinions - that's as it should be.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Tbf Hearts PTFC and Stranraer probably voted in favour of our resolution as they had a vested interest in doing so, That aside, If Hearts are indeed demoted to the championship and are forced to go down the legal route then perhaps Rangers can assist them by showing public support and even possibly giving them some ammunition by way of any evidence of poor governance that they possess, Given that No Cunt including Hearts gave Rangers any support in our time of need back in 2012 I would say that is being more than Generous and probably more than they deserve.

Correct they gave us no support in 2012. 

But if they join us in bring down the mafia then all I can say is that war makes strange bedfellows.

Giving them public support is insufficient. That's the time for our board to start a separate action over the governance issue. Make them fight on 2 fronts.

Put me in the hope Hearts die camp too. Don't get me wrong, they're probably the last one's I'd like it to happen to if I could pick but nowadays Scottish football has just got me that I'm not fussed. Want the majority of them gone. 

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd say that about a Proddie club, but they made their bed in 2012 when they were the first team to vote against us getting our licence automatically renewed and pumped down the leagues.

I've a few Hearts supporting pals who are good guys and Loyalists, which counts for a lot, but no time for their club after that. 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Correct they gave us no support in 2012. 

But if they join us in bring down the mafia then all I can say is that war makes strange bedfellows.

Giving them public support is insufficient. That's the time for our board to start a separate action over the governance issue. Make them fight on 2 fronts.

Just a thought and it is just speculation on my part but perhaps Rangers would prefer Hearts to go down the legal route and then provide them with as much evidence of poor governance as possible, My thinking is that Hearts would be losing something tangible by actually being demoted and inflicting financial hardship upon them whereas it may well be harder for Rangers to prove what hardships they suffered by the league being called early given what the league standings were at the time and no doubt could and would be spun as Rangers just having a case of sour grapes.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I largely disagree with that post.

I hope that our board have not given up the fight and are merely waiting to see the outcome of Budge's proposal - if rejected Budge will go to court. Timing is all as any general will tell you..

As for liewell I doubt that he can survive a court case as his hands are all over this fiasco.

We will never be allowed to win anything on the park while the mafia are running Scottish football.

There is no fight. 

A fight needs opposing corners. The SPFL don't want a fight and we have dropped out, so all that's left is the two faced Budgey and she will do wtf she's told.

If Liewell and his club can survive multiple child rape, he is surviving anything.

Just who the fuck is going to take Liewell down, because it certainly won't be us. Firstly, no evidence, secondly no one wants to know and lastly, we neither have the will, nor the money, nor the influence to do so.

We, as in the board have decided to continue to participate in a rigged competition, eyes wide open and all that comes with that.

That is as principled as we get. Now either the fans go with it, or simply walk away. Them's the choices.

In the meantime the board and management have moved on and preparing for a new season, securing investment and players. All focus is on that.

This is an evolving situation as clubs become more financially pressured. The lack of money and ongoing costs to stay alive will sharpen the minds and shorten tempers. Rangers should keep quiet at this moment in my opinion and allow circumstances to unfold before we open up in some kind of attack again. A few clubs going to the wall would help ratchet up the fear of most clubs, put pressure on the SPFL to come up with an answer but we all know how incompetent the SPFL are and their owership by septic to the detriment of everyone else will become more apparent to the point fear will drive others to start shouting for change. At that point Rangers should start showing interest again but up to that point, we should do the usual football club things of players in and players out stuff.

Any club approaching us, to take on any injustices they see should be reminded that everyone had the chance for an investigation and the potiental change that could have happened. Rangers need to look after themselves first and not be fighting on behalf of other clubs; especially clubs that voted against us but are now looking for us to be their friend and fight for them. Now is the time to allow circumstances grind them down and for us to look a bit disinterested but sharpening our knives in the background.

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

This is an evolving situation as clubs become more financially pressured. The lack of money and ongoing costs to stay alive will sharpen the minds and shorten tempers. Rangers should keep quiet at this moment in my opinion and allow circumstances to unfold before we open up in some kind of attack again. A few clubs going to the wall would help ratchet up the fear of most clubs, put pressure on the SPFL to come up with an answer but we all know how incompetent the SPFL are and their owership by septic to the detriment of everyone else will become more apparent to the point fear will drive others to start shouting for change. At that point Rangers should start showing interest again but up to that point, we should do the usual football club things of players in and players out stuff.

Any club approaching us, to take on any injustices they see should be reminded that everyone had the chance for an investigation and the potiental change that could have happened. Rangers need to look after themselves first and not be fighting on behalf of other clubs; especially clubs that voted against us but are now looking for us to be their friend and fight for them. Now is the time to allow circumstances grind them down and for us to look a bit disinterested but sharpening our knives in the background.

What are you looking to achieve here?

Removal of the cabal that exists both within the SPFL and the SFA, all under control of Liewell?

If you don't get rid of Liewell, nothing changes and in fact the SFA do us more damage than the SPFL because of refs and the CO which affect our results, which is what the game is all about.

Now, unless you have a plan, then no one is getting rid of Liewell.

Our board have had their 15 minutes, now it's time to fully focus on investment and players. Anything other is a distraction, unless of course you want the board to pull out of a rigged competition, because it ain't changing?

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What are you looking to achieve here?

Removal of the cabal that exists both within the SPFL and the SFA, all under control of Liewell?

If you don't get rid of Liewell, nothing changes and in fact the SFA do us more damage than the SPFL because of refs and the CO which affect our results, which is what the game is all about.

Now, unless you have a plan, then no one is getting rid of Liewell.

Our board have had their 15 minutes, now it's time to fully focus on investment and players. Anything other is a distraction, unless of course you want the board to pull out of a rigged competition, because it ain't changing?

We don't need to look to achieve anything at the moment, time is on our side. The circumstances football is in, will effect the quiet acquiescence of the other clubs as the reality of no money coming in and septic minipulating everything to their benefit bites. While septic and the SPFL are busy patting themselves on the back, at having got the league to septic, other clubs will be getting fearful about the future and resenting how they are nonentities to the SPFL/septic. When the shouting is loud enough then we should show interest. Until that time we should just go about football business as usual.

Patience is not something we as a support are good at but I think the club have been very shrewd in their handling of this so far.

Archived