SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

You've not met a some of my ex's 

HE PUT THE FORK IN THE SPOON BIT OF THE CUTLERY TRAY FUCKIN PIGG!!!

^^ one woman's true life hell 

Once had one who went fucking mental at me for cracking eggs on the side of the pan and putting them in it with one hand.

"What difference does it make? The eggs are whole in the pan and there's no shell there. Explain what it is I'm doing wrong."

-You're just doing it to fucking show off, that's what the fucking problem is.

Absolute nutcase.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Once had one who went fucking mental at me for cracking eggs on the side of the pan and putting them in it with one hand.

"What difference does it make? The eggs are whole in the pan and there's no shell there. Explain what it is I'm doing wrong."

Absolute nutcase.

they are crazy bastards mate 

another one if you're ordering food

What do you want?

What you having?

WTF does it matter ... pick whatever you want 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What do you want?

What you having?

What you fancy for dinner darling 

Anything !

Ok I’ll pick up a Chinese on the way home honey 

Oh I’m not wanting a Chinese 

Ok then babe ,il get an Indian then ,il just get you your usual .

Na I’m no wanting an Indian 

After half a dozen failed options you start to get pissed off and labelled an awkward cunt for getting pissed off 😂😂

7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

You've not met a some of my ex's 

HE PUT THE FORK IN THE SPOON BIT OF THE CUTLERY TRAY FUCKIN PIGG!!!

^^ one woman's true life hell 

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Count yourself lucky ,I once got roasted for squeezing the toothpaste from the BOTTOM of the tube (back when they were still metal too) 😂

she caught me squeezing it and grabbed it off me screaming ,”whit ye daain that fur you get more out it doing it from the top” while she proceeded to actually squeeze from the top half filling the sink .

Gained my revenge for whispering in in her ear that I turned one of the pillows the wrong way round while in the taxi on the way to the airport  on our way to Australia 😂😂😂😂

Fuckin fruit bar never settled at all and i was on my way home myself within a week into a 4 week trip 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Absolute nutcase.

5 hours ago, British_Empire said:

What do you want?

What you having?

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

What you fancy for dinner darling 

Anything !

Ok I’ll pick up a Chinese on the way home honey 

Oh I’m not wanting a Chinese 

Ok then babe ,il get an Indian then ,il just get you your usual .

Na I’m no wanting an Indian 

After half a dozen failed options you start to get pissed off and labelled an awkward cunt for getting pissed off 😂😂

Thanks for the laugh team :rofl:

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably raging at finding her forks all bent to fuck in the teaspoon compartment tbf 😂

OUCH!....:mutley:

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm quite disappointed in Anne Budge, As a women, I had hopes that she could make an impact in the business of footbal. I really wanted her to have that ruthless streak needed to be a big player in a mostly male dominated business world, I felt she had a very strong legal case for her club and that she wouldn't be played as a fool by the SPFL directors but they appear to have done it twice now. How can she honestly say she is doing the best for her club when she's avoiding the obvious, this needs to go to court.  

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

It should never have been up to Budge in the first place to do Doncasters job. But he was too focused on awarding the mafia a title and to hell with the consequences.

At the time of the original vote to end the season and declare winners and losers, as the man paid 400k a year to look after all 42 members, he should have laid out all of the facts. Instead he lied and said this the only way which is total bollocks.

He should have written to all 42 clubs stating the obvious. Next season will probably start behind closed doors. That will mean testing costs and a wage bill with no income through the gates. Then he should have offered a few options while leaving the floor open to other suggestions. Only when next season had been decided should options regarding 'how should we end the current season' been listened to and voted on. In other words after everyone is fully informed.

SPFL have now bought themselves another week to avoid legal action. They can and doubtless are out twisting arms to vote the Budge proposal through. One thing to answer questions from pet poodles in the media but quite another to be standing before a QC with the facts at his/her fingertips.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It should never have been up to Budge in the first place to do Doncasters job. But he was too focused on awarding the mafia a title and to hell with the consequences.

At the time of the original vote to end the season and declare winners and losers, as the man paid 400k a year to look after all 42 members, he should have laid out all of the facts. Instead he lied and said this the only way which is total bollocks.

He should have written to all 42 clubs stating the obvious. Next season will probably start behind closed doors. That will mean testing costs and a wage bill with no income through the gates. Then he should have offered a few options while leaving the floor open to other suggestions. Only when next season had been decided should options regarding 'how should we end the current season' been listened to and voted on. In other words after everyone is fully informed.

SPFL have now bought themselves another week to avoid legal action. They can and doubtless are out twisting arms to vote the Budge proposal through. One thing to answer questions from pet poodles in the media but quite another to be standing before a QC with the facts at his/her fingertips.

Agree with all you say, but you're forgetting one vital element, this is Scotland, or as it is now, the ''rhepublic of Scotland''

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm quite disappointed in Anne Budge, As a women, I had hopes that she could make an impact in the business of footbal. I really wanted her to have that ruthless streak needed to be a big player in a mostly male dominated business world, I felt she had a very strong legal case for her club and that she wouldn't be played as a fool by the SPFL directors but they appear to have done it twice now. How can she honestly say she is doing the best for her club when she's avoiding the obvious, this needs to go to court.  

She’s in it up to her auld scrawny neck wae these bastards, always has been. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

She’s in it up to her auld scrawny neck wae these bastards, always has been. 

Don’t know ,reckon she is still a bit naive to the going’s on ,Either that she is just going through the process in the proper manner 

She tried like a bear a few years back to get a place on the board ,But had to wait ,once on she didn’t last long and left with an excuse that can be open to interpretation,I don’t think she is stupid ,Takes a strong clever woman to be successful in a male dominated business world ,

Will do things the correct way even if it’s the hard way ,Unlike the SPFL who do it the tarrier workshy way of cutting corners and hope for the best and it doesn’t matter if you fuck up for all because you’ve sorted yourself anyway 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

the tarrier workshy way of cutting corners and hope for the best and it doesn’t matter if you fuck up for all because you’ve sorted yourself anyway 

Unfortunately this seems to be ‘new normal’ as quoted by chief mammy from holyrood to hampdump. 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t know ,reckon she is still a bit naive to the going’s on ,Either that she is just going through the process in the proper manner 

She tried like a bear a few years back to get a place on the board ,But had to wait ,once on she didn’t last long and left with an excuse that can be open to interpretation,I don’t think she is stupid ,Takes a strong clever woman to be successful in a male dominated business world ,

Will do things the correct way even if it’s the hard way ,Unlike the SPFL who do it the tarrier workshy way of cutting corners and hope for the best and it doesn’t matter if you fuck up for all because you’ve sorted yourself anyway 

Budge is business person first and foremost. So I doubt she is being naive and agree that is simply going through due process. the mafia will try to force through her proposal but when that fails then it's off to court.

I still fail to fathom why clubs who play in front of a few hundred spectators cannot play. No problem with social distancing for them.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Budge is business person first and foremost. So I doubt she is being naive and agree that is simply going through due process. the mafia will try to force through her proposal but when that fails then it's off to court.

I still fail to fathom why clubs who play in front of a few hundred spectators cannot play. No problem with social distancing for them.

I had to laugh about County cricket talking aboutplayi g in front of crowds with social distancing. Generally almost nobody there.

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Absolute nutcase.

That made me roar because it happened to me and just to spite me,she said the eggs didn't taste right,ffs,mental.

28 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I was meaning naive to the amateur operations ,along the lines of ,surely tae fuck they ain’t that fucked up”kinda thing 

as for social distancing at lower league grounds ,would be difficult to control ,would need the queue social distance too on entry and leaving 

31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I was meaning naive to the amateur operations ,along the lines of ,surely tae fuck they ain’t that fucked up”kinda thing 

as for social distancing at lower league grounds ,would be difficult to control ,would need the queue social distance too on entry and leaving 

Not so much amateurs she is dealing with. More like experienced crooks.

The area around some grounds (park) will be around 400 metres so people keeping  2 metres apart could be easily achieved - it's a government decision though. As for entry and leaving...would it be any worse than what people are used to at supermarkets ?

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

was listening to talk sport y/day in the car and the guy david tanner came on to talk about budges proposal  when the 2 yrs is up the plan is to revert back to the same size leagues which would mean 6 clubs in championship out of 14  would get relagated no one in their right mind would vote for that  also clubs in championship want hearts there for their big travelling support

34 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You simply just say to the 900 odd people that go on average come a bit earlier and have most of the ground open including the terracing 

There is too much thinking of problems rather than coming up with solutions to this virus

Assuming we have the green light for sport in a few months I see no reason why the majority of lower leagues/junior football cannot proceed as normal

Only thing you might need to do is limit the crowd to a certain amount if the SPL is not back

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Not so much amateurs she is dealing with. More like experienced crooks.

The area around some grounds (park) will be around 400 metres so people keeping  2 metres apart could be easily achieved - it's a government decision though. As for entry and leaving...would it be any worse than what people are used to at supermarkets ?

Stranraer had 274 people at mid december game against East fife so all it takes is some common sense rather than people trying to come up with problems and we can start getting normality back into parts of society

The same weekend in that league 3 other games only have a few hundred at with the only big one being the falikirk v raith rovers.

But with a capicity of 8k the majority of the 4k that went to that game could have been distanced. The likes of family members could remain together.

Archived