SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

The whole thing was a stitch up from start to finish. 

That nauseating statement from Sky clearly has Liewell all over it.

Is the statement Sky or the spfl? Either way, making a reference to celtic going for 10iar and make history is disgusting to mention.

So Rangers told the truth in the dossier that there would be a 10M liability and yet they were still out voted for an independent inquiry. PL rules Scottish football ( as if we didn't already know)

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If I remember rightly they said clubs would go under if the SPFL proposal wasn't accepted. No mention from them of a £10 mill liability or giving the naming rights away for nothing.

It smacks of people using Covid-19 to line their own pockets while others suffer. That doesn't sit right with me. 

I think with regards to your second point, some clubs will immediately vote down a proposal just because of the fact it comes from Rangers. 

Scottish football will hate itself to death, ably assisted by the SPFL and celtic. They'll make a few quid though, so all good for them.

We mentioned it in the dossier yet still clubs didn't listen.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We mentioned it in the dossier yet still clubs didn't listen.

We pointed out the lies and still they did nothing. Content to let Lawell have his way again. 

They deserve everything that is coming too them now. 

A league with less money, no sponsorship and run by individuals you wouldn't trust to organise a piss up in a brewery. 

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They told us n&v was not feasible because we would owe the broadcasters millions and by ending the season early, Doncaster has now confirmed a rebate is to be paid to Sky.

They downright refused to look at Rangers proposal and all of the other clubs naively bought it.

Not so sure it was naive. Corrupted / bought / siding with scum / Rangers hating / not giving a fuck as they wanted today's cash without caring about how that impacted on tomorrows.

The 10m risk was highlighted in the dossier.  I think for reasons known only to them they still deliberately voted how they did, I just dont think naivety was a part of that decision making

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They told us n&v was not feasible because we would owe the broadcasters millions and by ending the season early, Doncaster has now confirmed a rebate is to be paid to Sky.

They downright refused to look at Rangers proposal and all of the other clubs naively bought it.

This has been clear from very early on. Hopefully other fans can see it now, although they probably won't care anyway.

With the virtual season tickets it's up to fans like myself to buy one as I can't get a season ticket through work commitments.

Shouldn't expect season ticket holders to pay twice,I want to put it through Rangers and Rangers alone.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

With the virtual season tickets it's up to fans like myself to buy one as I can't get a season ticket through work commitments.

Shouldn't expect season ticket holders to pay twice,I want to put it through Rangers and Rangers alone.

Agreed, showing our games shouldn’t go through SPFL, it’s time we were allowed to negotiate our own tv deals and fuck the rest 

37 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The whole thing was a stitch up from start to finish. 

That nauseating statement from Sky clearly has Liewell all over it.

About time Rangers fans ,if they didn’t know already .What Sky are all about 

We laid all of this out when we asked for an inquiry but 2/3 clubs effectively said nothing to see here so time to move on. I shall shed no tears if any of them go bust.

Fact remains that we will be allowed to win nothing while the mafia remain in charge. They are so confident of their position that they think they can run over any opposition. Corruption is rife and they don't even bother to hide it.

Whether it is Hearts or us somebody must stand up and take them to court.

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Agreed, showing our games shouldn’t go through SPFL, it’s time we were allowed to negotiate our own tv deals and fuck the rest 

We would make a fortune ,just think of all the tarriers paying to watch us too 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Any other CEO in the history of business (apart from probably Enron or Worldcom) would have been sacked by now on sheer incompetence alone.

A league with Rangers and celtic in it not to mention Steven Gerrard and we can’t get a fucking sponsor. 

Now it turns out calling the SPFL early will cost us millions.

Jesus fuck!!!!!

The counts have created such division and hatred ,Would you want your company associated with such a poisoned organisation and alienate 70pc of your customer base in that country 

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As Confucius one said 'get a man by the goolies and his heart and mind will soon follow' which makes me wonder what exactly it is that Liewell has over Doncaster. Has to more than greed.

400k a year plus bonus ,that’s what he has ,That cunt would be lucky to get a job as a trolley boy at Tesco when his times up at SPFL ,

Refs in place to stop the H*** ? - tick

Compliant officer ready ? - tick

Every other club so weakened they will struggle to field a team ? - tick

All in place for unbeaten season and 10 in a row then. Somebody call Sturgeon and tell her we are ready to restart.

I must be going nuts. Time to take the dog for a walk.

From club1872

Rangers will update supporters in due course on a number of topics of interest but we are in a position to confirm that season ticket holders will be granted complimentary access to all home games streamed via RTV as a result of those matches being played behind closed doors.

4 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

From club1872

Rangers will update supporters in due course on a number of topics of interest but we are in a position to confirm that season ticket holders will be granted complimentary access to all home games streamed via RTV as a result of those matches being played behind closed doors.

Good. Common sense.

21 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

From club1872

Fuck you Sky.

876AB49E-0D20-4D9D-A6E6-3C9D5E0D944B.gif

Archived