SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

11 hours ago, British_Empire said:

This is usually where I'd say "Rangers are so out of touch with the supporters" ... but depressingly, they aren't.

The majority of the supporters just don't give a fuck. Rangers can do whatever they want, throw whatever they want at the supporters, treat them with contempt and shite but it doesn't matter. Either the fans don't care enough, they trust the club no matter what, the support is so unconditional that they get on board and blindly think everythings a great idea or it's just force of habit they hand them their hard-earned money. 

They will still be voted in each and every single one of them every AGM. 

I'm not having a go at fellow supporters tbh because Rangers are their true love but it's wore far too thin for me. 

MyGers membership, ending the battle with the SPFL with a whimper, no mention of annoyance at celtic getting given a title they've never won, having that SNP Hamza Yself cunt as a guest of honour and posing for pictures and even lesser things that are just an embarrasment like anyone everyone campaigns to ram diversity down your throat with an under-tone (to me anyway) that some folk are better and more welcome than you because they're gay or come from a different background or whatever.

The heart has been ripped right out us IMO - I don't care who wants to quote me and say I'm out of order or whatever. The club seems a shell and unrecognisable to the one we all love.

Rant over. 

Contrary to some arrogant bears .It’s still how many bears feel .Well said 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, MVRanger said:

The sad thing is that if we could rewind back to the time of the EGM vote on an Independent Inquiry, I doubt any of the lemmings would actually vote differently. It looks like it's going to be a long dis-spiriting grind with this shit-show and things wil no doubt get worse  before they get better.

It’s as if, all the other clubs out with the corrupt have been hypnotised  

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers already on record as saying no team should be relegated .So it will probably happen 

All round good guys we are 

All round good guys which gets us nowhere. No wonder the papes have control of scottish football.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I said it at the time, the statements and posturing were a PR fuck up.

Not a surprise when you employ a guy that’s a teacher/ educational advisor as your PR Chief.

I said back in March that Rangers and Hearts will say a lot without actually doing a fucking thing and was called allsorts for it. All bark and no bite.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I said back in March that Rangers and Hearts will say a lot without actually doing a fucking thing and was called allsorts for it. All bark and no bite.

I’m not so sure about Hearts but aye, horrendous from us.

40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not so sure about Hearts but aye, horrendous from us.

Budge is even more toothless than Robertson. If she was going to launch legal action, she would have already. She was never going to but it sounds good and keeps the donations rolling in as she gets to play at running a fitba club using everybody else's money.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing all of this is still happening right in-front of the clubs eyes. 

Money from the investor split equally meaning 50k for every club lol. It’ll help Albion Rovers but that’s it. 

The idea behind this money is to fund the lower leagues so that they can afford to start again behind closed door ,that’s their main income stream the match day 

Prem teams will at least have backing from season tickets with the back up of being able to stream games ,

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Budge is even less toothless than Robertson. If she was going to launch legal action, she would have already. She was never going to but it sounds good and keeps the donations rolling in as she gets to play at running a fitba club using everybody else's money.

Only difference is Budge is basically just a figurehead for the FOH so they will probably determine what road Hearts go down.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Only difference is Budge is basically just a figurehead for the FOH so they will probably determine what road Hearts go down.

She owns the shares still. FoH don't own anything until she transfers it to them. 

The synic in says edminston house has no chance of becoming a conference and concert venue, que gcc producing all sorts of phantom complaints from locals, they wouldn't even let us have a match day fan zone ffs, watch aitken and her separatist cronies put a stop to anything positive we try to do, it's her duty! 

22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Disappointed with the Robertson statement. Trying to make some improvements to the infrastructure and looking forward to next season. Nothing about the mafia.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

FoH issuing the sort of statement that Robertson should have used yesterday

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-supporter-shareholder-organsations-send-18361617

The way I'm reading this (and it's entirely possible I could be well wide) is that we've put our marker down and they know that we know...and we're watching and waiting.   What's done is done, we tried to get others on-board and succeeded to a point which has at least rattled the cage.   But I'd hope,and expect, this is far from the end.  We don't need to publicise that.

I'm not sure we have any other avenues within the game to explore and I'm not sure there are any legal avenues for us to explore either...but the likes of Hearts and Thistle might.  We can't do it on their behalf but I'm hoping behind the scenes we're offering our support if they do.   And obviously we couldn't and shouldn't go public on that until these clubs themselves do....but I do hope we're privately supporting Hearts .

Glass half-full loyal here!

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The idea behind this money is to fund the lower leagues so that they can afford to start again behind closed door ,that’s their main income stream the match day 

Prem teams will at least have backing from season tickets with the back up of being able to stream games ,

Hamilton arent even selling ST's and i cant imagine the likes.of killie, st johnstone etc selling anywhere near enough to cover them

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

The way I'm reading this (and it's entirely possible I could be well wide) is that we've put our marker down and they know that we know...and we're watching and waiting.   What's done is done, we tried to get others on-board and succeeded to a point which has at least rattled the cage.   But I'd hope,and expect, this is far from the end.  We don't need to publicise that.

I'm not sure we have any other avenues within the game to explore and I'm not sure there are any legal avenues for us to explore either...but the likes of Hearts and Thistle might.  We can't do it on their behalf but I'm hoping behind the scenes we're offering our support if they do.   And obviously we couldn't and shouldn't go public on that until these clubs themselves do....but I do hope we're privately supporting Hearts .

Glass half-full loyal here!

Makes sense to me. Good post.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hamilton arent even selling ST's and i cant imagine the likes.of killie, st johnstone etc selling anywhere near enough to cover them

Well Hamilton need to be getting their marketing team moving ,Wether they like it or not the season will be starting and they will be needing money in ,The prospect of getting streams for home games that need to be played behind closed doors should push things along 

Something Iv been thinking ,Should clubs not have had a vote on restarting the season it’s surely as significant as ending a season 

Archived