14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Where? What have I missed? 

Interview above. I thinks it's not long after 10 mins. The game is up. We are looking forward. Basically game is up and we have been defeated, humiliated and to make matters worse Lawwell has trolled us today. Saying how well Doncaster has done.

eejay the dj and HG5 like this

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

There is even a growing young support who seem content with second place as long as we are making progress. Fuck that!

Yeah good point, that too. Could add that to my list there mate. 

A generation of fans (through no fault of their own) are starved of success and are now conditioned to not being successful. 

They put individuals like Andy Halliday and before him Ally McCoist above the success of the club. The journey back up the leagues was tortrue becuase of these attitudes in our support how getting pumped out every cup didn't matter because we had Super Ally at the helm and the "we might never had a club" line that they use to justify the failures on the park to make themselves feel better.

HG5, eejay the dj and bluenoz like this

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is even a growing young support who seem content with second place as long as we are making progress. Fuck that!

No just youngsters neither, you just have to listen to certain podcasts to hear this bilge spouted 

:headwall:

bluenoz and Billythebear77 like this

59 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Interview above. I thinks it's not long after 10 mins. The game is up. We are looking forward. Basically game is up and we have been defeated, humiliated and to make matters worse Lawwell has trolled us today. Saying how well Doncaster has done.

And stated our document was “embarrassing”.

Dickie1963 likes this

20 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Disgraceful no one from within our club took liewell to task over this.

what is ‘embarrassing ‘ is the SPFL unable to get sponsorships.  And explain why they can’t get sponsorships.

Then someone should have rammed that down his fat throat 

Are you surprised mate? far, far, far too dignified - even in attack. 

The start of our claims were the fiercest we've ever got in my lifetime supporting the club ...... and it was still miles short of what we had to do. We don't do aggressive (for some reason)

11 hours ago, British_Empire said:

This is usually where I'd say "Rangers are so out of touch with the supporters" ... but depressingly, they aren't.

The majority of the supporters just don't give a fuck. Rangers can do whatever they want, throw whatever they want at the supporters, treat them with contempt and shite but it doesn't matter. Either the fans don't care enough, they trust the club no matter what, the support is so unconditional that they get on board and blindly think everythings a great idea or it's just force of habit they hand them their hard-earned money. 

They will still be voted in each and every single one of them every AGM. 

I'm not having a go at fellow supporters tbh because Rangers are their true love but it's wore far too thin for me. 

MyGers membership, ending the battle with the SPFL with a whimper, no mention of annoyance at celtic getting given a title they've never won, having that SNP Hamza Yself cunt as a guest of honour and posing for pictures and even lesser things that are just an embarrasment like anyone everyone campaigns to ram diversity down your throat with an under-tone (to me anyway) that some folk are better and more welcome than you because they're gay or come from a different background or whatever.

The heart has been ripped right out us IMO - I don't care who wants to quote me and say I'm out of order or whatever. The club seems a shell and unrecognisable to the one we all love.

Rant over. 

Contrary to some arrogant bears .It’s still how many bears feel .Well said 

HG5 likes this

13 hours ago, MVRanger said:

The sad thing is that if we could rewind back to the time of the EGM vote on an Independent Inquiry, I doubt any of the lemmings would actually vote differently. It looks like it's going to be a long dis-spiriting grind with this shit-show and things wil no doubt get worse  before they get better.

It’s as if, all the other clubs out with the corrupt have been hypnotised  

HG5 likes this

13 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Would be raging if that happened mate but wouldnt be suprised.

Rangers already on record as saying no team should be relegated .So it will probably happen 

All round good guys we are 

pollok-bear likes this

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers already on record as saying no team should be relegated .So it will probably happen 

All round good guys we are 

All round good guys which gets us nowhere. No wonder the papes have control of scottish football.

eejay the dj likes this

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

All round good guys which gets us nowhere. No wonder the papes have control of scottish football.

Certainly taken care of any narrative .Ably abetted with Puedo  Pete 

pollok-bear likes this

All the bricks and mortar ,fantastic bars will mean a little less exciting, when the club will be getting shafted as per usual where it matters .On the park .Count on it .And it will be dejavu all over again 

HG5 likes this

11 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

No just youngsters neither, you just have to listen to certain podcasts to hear this bilge spouted 

:headwall:

Which ones?

I find it amazing all of this is still happening right in-front of the clubs eyes. 

Money from the investor split equally meaning 50k for every club lol. It’ll help Albion Rovers but that’s it. 

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I said it at the time, the statements and posturing were a PR fuck up.

Not a surprise when you employ a guy that’s a teacher/ educational advisor as your PR Chief.

I said back in March that Rangers and Hearts will say a lot without actually doing a fucking thing and was called allsorts for it. All bark and no bite.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I said back in March that Rangers and Hearts will say a lot without actually doing a fucking thing and was called allsorts for it. All bark and no bite.

I’m not so sure about Hearts but aye, horrendous from us.

40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not so sure about Hearts but aye, horrendous from us.

Budge is even more toothless than Robertson. If she was going to launch legal action, she would have already. She was never going to but it sounds good and keeps the donations rolling in as she gets to play at running a fitba club using everybody else's money.

eejay the dj likes this