SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, the old guard said:

The synic in says edminston house has no chance of becoming a conference and concert venue, que gcc producing all sorts of phantom complaints from locals, they wouldn't even let us have a match day fan zone ffs, watch aitken and her separatist cronies put a stop to anything positive we try to do, it's her duty! 

Unless they have some indication that it will be passed it is certainly a worry. The plans look great but we cannot build if the SNP council say no. 

I wonder if planning permission has been applied for ?? 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

FoH issuing the sort of statement that Robertson should have used yesterday

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-supporter-shareholder-organsations-send-18361617

Some excellent digs in that letter, and I could not disagree with most of it. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I believe our board were bought, maybe not money but some sweetner no doubts  . Not going  to change my thoughts on this <Not going to found wanting is now a distant memory>

The fact that the SPFL don't appear to be going after us tells me a lot

Or,  STFU or we'll hang with THIS! (not knowing what "this" is of course).

I smell shite in the whole deal.

To avoid any further stress a and consternation,  sticking to on the field matters would be more healthy, but we don't have that luxury at the minute 

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Austrian, Czech, Polish, Serbian  Portuguese, Estonian, Israel & Hungary  all playing league or cup fitba yesterday.

We had more covid deaths in the UK yesterday than the rest of europe combined. Other countries got their shit together whilst we are still knackered.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

To avoid any further stress a and consternation,  sticking to pn the field matters would be more healthy, but we don't have that luxury at the minute 

Smelling shite is all we ever do where Scottish football is concerned .All underhand for one club .Why should it be any different .Been a great opportunity lost and complete anticlimax 

39 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I do believe something has to come out of him making an arse of sky and league sponsorship deals.

The guy's been making an arse of it ever since he got the job, hell paint the sponsorship deal in some way being for the benefit of scottish football when in reality its only to benefit him getting his 400k a year. 

39 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

To avoid any further stress a and consternation,  sticking to pn the field matters would be more healthy, but we don't have that luxury at the minute 

SPFL or SNAFU I always struggle to tell the difference  between the two

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

FoH issuing the sort of statement that Robertson should have used yesterday

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-supporter-shareholder-organsations-send-18361617

Wit did it mean when he said Hearts will be accused of only thinking about themselves,the same as every other team in the game.

Let me tell him/her something "fuck you all" :dance:
Every other team in the game in his shitty country could not give 2 fucks for what has been happening for nearly 12 fuckin years.
time for the japanese tour anyone.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The idea behind this money is to fund the lower leagues so that they can afford to start again behind closed door ,that’s their main income stream the match day 

Prem teams will at least have backing from season tickets with the back up of being able to stream games ,

About time we said we will take no tickets from other teams with the current SPFL and SFA  structure in place. Fuck them all and hold the Blue Pound for ourselves.

23 minutes ago, Malvern said:

About time we said we will take no tickets from other teams with the current SPFL and SFA  structure in place. Fuck them all and hold the Blue Pound for ourselves.

That’s going to be the big difference ,there will be teams missing out on the big away supports ,

even say we play Motherwell away ,that games on SKY anyway so even if they do a PPV stream on top of free to season ticket holders no bears will be buying it 

Just had a thought PPV For dreams won’t work ,going to be the same price as a game in the season ticket otherwise there’s no point in folk buying the season tickets or they are the ones getting pumped 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s going to be the big difference ,there will be teams missing out on the big away supports ,

even say we play Motherwell away ,that games on SKY anyway so even if they do a PPV stream on top of free to season ticket holders no bears will be buying it 

Just had a thought PPV For dreams won’t work ,going to be the same price as a game in the season ticket otherwise there’s no point in folk buying the season tickets or they are the ones getting pumped 

The streams for home games in this country will be for that clubs season ticket holders and them only. There won't be a way to buy into the stream legally in this country without being a season ticket holder. Sky have made that clear. 

As for clubs missing out on our blue pound on away games, tough shit.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Guaranteed all the grounds will be full of Rangers fans .Young bears tripping over themselves for a ticket at Tannadice etc .We never learn 

46 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The streams for home games in this country will be for that clubs season ticket holders and them only. There won't be a way to buy into the stream legally in this country without being a season ticket holder. Sky have made that clear. 

Saw a couple of things mentioning that something could be on the way regarding a virtual season ticket ,but if sky don’t want that then that’s it fucked 

they won’t want folk watching their own club and not watching their adverts when they have a game on 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

i hope RTV get a better bloody series of servers as the lag at times is fucking dreadful. Oh and maybe get rid of the commentator and put him into pasture.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Guaranteed all the grounds will be full of Rangers fans .Young bears tripping over themselves for a ticket at Tannadice etc .We never learn 

Well they have to "go to every ground" mantra comes into force.

You want change bloody well fight for it or accept being shafted.

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Saw a couple of things mentioning that something could be on the way regarding a virtual season ticket ,but if sky don’t want that then that’s it fucked 

they won’t want folk watching their own club and not watching their adverts when they have a game on 

wouldn't take that scabby VST for 2 bent pennies incase some prick from livi,m/well,kilmarnock etc,...or even worse would be the bheasts getting one of the bent pennies.
been trying to cancel my whole sky sports + hd package and save myself near £30 quid pm.
seems like I cannot cancel something i'm getting for nothing at the moment :hmmm::confused:

It will be Rangers TV for me and could not give 2 fucks I never saw another team apart from Rangers on my screen ever again.  

22 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Well they have to "go to every ground" mantra comes into force.

You want change bloody well fight for it or accept being shafted.

Yeah that’s true .Got go be at all the games for their kudos of being Uber  staunch 

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

wouldn't take that scabby VST for 2 bent pennies incase some prick from livi,m/well,kilmarnock etc,...or even worse would be the bheasts getting one of the bent pennies.
been trying to cancel my whole sky sports + hd package and save myself near £30 quid pm.
seems like I cannot cancel something i'm getting for nothing at the moment :hmmm::confused:

It will be Rangers TV for me and could not give 2 fucks I never saw another team apart from Rangers on my screen ever again.  

:tu:

Amen to that Scotty mate ...... 100% .

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I can think of a few :whistle:

42 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I sacked the sports In January,just after the darts finished ,really poor these days ,they have lost most of the things they had worth watching 

Spanish football replaced by NBA 😂

Archived