SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

i hope RTV get a better bloody series of servers as the lag at times is fucking dreadful. Oh and maybe get rid of the commentator and put him into pasture.

How about John  Isner , he a  good server

I'll get my coat

giphy.gif

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He seems absolutely determined to plough Scottish football into the gutter. So that will be SKY expecting more games for less or the same money the next time the deal is due for renegotiation. 

Bravo Doncaster and the members of the SPFL. Business sense of a jobbie.

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He seems absolutely determined to plough Scottish football into the gutter. So that will be SKY expecting more games for less or the same money the next time the deal is due for renegotiation. 

Bravo Doncaster and the members of the SPFL. Business sense of a jobbie.

The guy should be out on his arse. You would do well to find a chief executive with more fuck ups on his record. 

Yet he'll remain as lawell backs him and clubs in Scotland are happy to stand by and watch. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

The fact is, this is not flat top on his own, he us operated by Lawwell, I dont understand why slit eyes is happy for a drop in money that will impact his shitey club

but they're pyooor cash rich dontcha know

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The guy should be out on his arse. You would do well to find a chief executive with more fuck ups on his record. 

Yet he'll remain as lawell backs him and clubs in Scotland are happy to stand by and watch. 

Absolutely. He serves a purpose, and as you say nobody will challenge the status quo.

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Absolutely. He serves a purpose, and as you say nobody will challenge the status quo.

It's just shocking mate.

I'll be interested to see the next set of spin to try and justify losing 7m.  There is also still BT liability to come in. 

Yet no one will call this clown out. Nah let's just let him and lawell cripple Scottish football. 

28 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Doncaster has the opposite to the Midas touch as everything he touches turns to shite, to all the clubs who sat on their hands when a paid for investigation was on offer, fucking shame on you.

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's just shocking mate.

I'll be interested to see the next set of spin to try and justify losing 7m.  There is also still BT liability to come in. 

Yet no one will call this clown out. Nah let's just let him and lawell cripple Scottish football. 

All for the price  of getting the bheasts their title , quick as you like . I wonder what made the bheasts think that would be good value .......

Oh yeah champions league money and another tainted title

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

All for the price  of getting the bheasts their title , quick as you like . I wonder what made the bheasts think that would be good value .......

Taigs got what they wanted. I hope they get fucked out again in the qualifiers and lose out on champions league money. 

The rest of the clubs in Scottish football sicken me.  Despite the liability being pointed out by us, they still voted against an independent investigation. Even when we offered to fund it.  

I've said before they deserve everything coming thier way now. I'm expecting were heading into double digit figures for money owed once the BT liability comes into play. 

Don't know if it's deliberate or an accident but the comments from Doncaster and Lawell in that article are identical.

We all know Doncaster is his puppy anyway and wouldn't be surprised if they just used the same statements.

52 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Doncaster is certainly not a smart operator where business is concerned.  

I’ve seen his type before in business,  someone who can talk without actually saying anything, avoids resolving issues or taking responsibility when things go wrong, but commands a significant salary for a minimal contribution.

If he was in a private sector company, he would have been moved on long ago.

The ironic thing is that I’ve worked with guys who earn less than a third of his salary and have far wider responsibilities who deliver consistently.

This guy is an amateur.

28 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Doncaster has the opposite to the Midas touch as everything he touches turns to shite, to all the clubs who sat on their hands when a paid for investigation was on offer, fucking shame on you.

Does anyone know what these 13 match sweeteners were PC

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m really hoping that the CL model and prize money is majorly impacted by the ongoing pandemic. I don’t think they’ll be the same amount of money from sponsors etc if it does go ahead this year and honestly see major issues with teams travelling across Europe. Their business model looks to depend highly on Europe so the more it’s restricted the better...

Can live in hope anyway...

47 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The fact is, this is not flat top on his own, he us operated by Lawwell, I dont understand why slit eyes is happy for a drop in money that will impact his shitey club

Club chairmen should demand to see that agreement, no way can I believe that any negotiations attended by FuManchu would result in anything that would negatively impact the mhanky mob

6 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I’m really hoping that the CL model and prize money is majorly impacted by the ongoing pandemic. I don’t think they’ll be the same amount of money from sponsors etc if it does go ahead this year and honestly see major issues with teams travelling across Europe. Their business model looks to depend highly on Europe so the more it’s restricted the better...

Can live in hope anyway...

Every European country doesn't want the scum to go there and shit all over their place, so maybe a silver lining in the current situation.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

:tu:

Exactly mate .... they have systematically fucked over all the other clubs in Scottish football .... even the ones who were compliant and licking arse ..... total fuck up from start to finish ...... and the coming season looks to be no solely for the benefit of the tarriers ..... stitch up of the highest order and we have been seemingly sidelined as if we didn't even exist ..... while offering them the chance to clean this shithole out for free ..... they will now reap what they sow.

Vomit inducing ...... :megaanguish:

🇬🇧

Archived