SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Exactly mate .... they have systematically fucked over all the other clubs in Scottish football .... even the ones who were compliant and licking arse ..... total fuck up from start to finish ...... and the coming season looks to be no solely for the benefit of the tarriers ..... stitch up of the highest order and we have been seemingly sidelined as if we didn't even exist ..... while offering them the chance to clean this shithole out for free ..... they will now reap what they sow.

Vomit inducing ...... :megaanguish:

🇬🇧

Well put as usual Bobby . I don't get why our club don't have a single word to say in all this mate . Just baffles me .

It's hard not to see them getting every advantage next season . As for the other smaller clubs . Well it's hard to feel sorry for them now . They had their chances to change things .

It makes you wonder why hate us so much, before thinking about the benefits of actually getting rid of this cabal.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Does anyone know what these 13 match sweeteners were PC

Not a clue mate, we can't be the only people flabbergasted at the way this circus keeps rolling along with no dissenting voices "Haw what the fucks gaun on here" from somewhere would be a start.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

At least their Government have the excuse , they acted on Government orders . This Country has no excuses . Just plain old corruption

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Does anyone know what these 13 match sweeteners were PC

"Express Sport understands the agreement with the SPFL will actually enable Sky Sports to show 61 games for the first year of the contract.

That works out at one extra match for each club, plus another extra one for celtic for the unfurling of the flag game on their first home match of the season.

On the financial terms of the deal that would see each game’s value drop from £520,833 to £404,918, which will see Scottish clubs missing out on just over £7m."

Wait a minute, just hit me obviously as am a little drunk. 

Scottish football owes £10m for the carve up that ended the season. 

We still lose another £7m on top of that for the new season. 

How can any club think that’s normal and acceptable? Even if they get 1% of it ffs. Come onto fuck it’s literally in front of your eyes 

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He seems absolutely determined to plough Scottish football into the gutter.

sleekit pete's bitch achieved this all on his own a long time ago.
fuckin corrupt bastards that went along with the dogy vote deserve getting pumped by the f*****s.
let the bastards wallow in the shite heap of their own making. 

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mental Scottish football has lost £7m and still clubs are happy for crumbs off the top table. Sickening tbh

7m so far mate. There is still the BT liability to come into it.

I honestly don't know what goes through the heads of those in charge of scottish clubs. 

How can you see millions being lost, blatantly lied to by the SPFL and still want to proceed as normal. It should be open season on Doncaster and co

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

7m so far mate. There is still the BT liability to come into it. 

I I honestly don't know what goes through the heads of those in charge of scottish clubs. 

How can you see millions being lost, blatantly lied to by the SPFL and still want to proceed as normal. 

Those liabilities to BT (undelivered premiership matches) are in addition to BBC (undelivered championship matches), and Ladbrokes (sponsorship) too, plus compensation claims from Hearts, Partrick, Stranrae, Kelty and Brora? Not to mention to still secret cost of their 'internal investigation'.

It's OK though - Doncaster gave away more TV rights to allow the scum to broadcast their 'title win' flag unfurling nationally.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Having the Colts in the league is brilliant but having Hearts escape relegation without a court case and exposing the spfl is not so good.

It’s ironic .Rangers will vote to keep Hearts in the premier league and have a colts team in the league 

I wonder if Rangers make a "wording" mistake in their reconstruction proposal if it will be thrown out? 

We all know the answer. The spfl will hastily accept this because it suits the agenda and prevents a possible law-suit.

Hate the cunts but I can't help think we pander to them at times and make it easy for them

Archived