SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Right, but the resolution passed so any consequences of the season ending were based on that. 

There is a very distinct possibility that the resolution might not of passed and Dundee’s 1st vote was binding. If that’s the case then all the corrupt acts that SPFL are capable of will fall from under their feet. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done Hearts, and Thistle. :popcorn:

Could be wrong maybe silence is the best policy but I’d support our club condemning the letter and show support to SPFL being taking to court for a corrupted vote. 

49 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If that is the case watch one of his favoured clubs leak it out. 

If Doncaster has told the 42 member clubs confidential court information, or even lied about court information, in the letter is he not in contempt of court? 🤷‍♂️

Sorry fuck the football I don't care if I need to wait till 2021 to see Rangers hearts and partick should burn the spfl to the ground.

During a live court case and this weapon is sending out letters that's inaccurate and probably lies most of it

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Could be wrong maybe silence is the best policy but I’d support our club condemning the letter and show support to SPFL being taking to court for a corrupted vote. 

Thing is we don't know what's in the letter only that Hearts/Thistle are certain it contains howlers, and Doncaster signed it. Silence from us, in public, is almost certainly the wise move.

Best possible outcome is that this letter is seen by the judge as a contempt of court matter and Doncaster wins the prize of a vacation in one of Her Majesty's holiday homes.

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Think silence is the best policy just now but se have to speak at some point.

Ww cannot let this go the corruption that has went on. 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If Doncaster has told the 42 member clubs confidential court information, or even lied about court information, in the letter is he not in contempt of court? 🤷‍♂️

Yes to mention anything that's not in the public domain is contempt of court

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Yes to mention anything that's not in the public domain is contempt of court

That's what I was thinking. Regardless if he is representing the 42 member clubs surely this info, whatever it may be, is only for the SPFL board, the fat cunt lawyer, Hearts and Partick? 

Just now, esquire8 said:

That's what I was thinking. Regardless if he is representing the 42 member clubs surely this info, whatever it may be, is only for the SPFL board, the fat cunt lawyer, Hearts and Partick? 

It's not something clubs need to know days before this enters a court room sinister at best. Perhaps it's to up the pressure in a attempt to get them to the negotiating table.

Either way it's extremely arrogant and just shows u the spfl feel untouchable.

Doncaster, McLennan, fat Rod and Liewell are not stupid. If they have released a letter it will have a target in mind.  I think they are hoping for an inappropriate response from Hearts or Partick Thistle. Silence is definitely the answer to a toothless piece of paper from that shower.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Conspiracy head on here but is this Doncaster manoeuvring himself out the job? Surely he wouldn't put out such a letter that would compromise and lie about the forthcoming court action?

The again the cunt has about 80 lives when it comes to the SPFL so another fuck up won't make much of a difference.

He’s like Trump. 

The letter will be telling all the clubs that hearts and thistle have put them all in jeopardy for one reason or another.

Peter, I mean Doncaster will then hope it kicks off the WhatsApp groups into life with any ire directing towards hearts and thistle and to stop this going to court.

Make no doubt about this, the fat japs reputation is back on the line here as it was during the Dundee vote fiasco, both domestically and within Uefa.

Archived