SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After yesterdays borefest I was not going to listen today. Changed my mind. For those that want to listen again the access code has changed. Probably best to use a mobile with sufficient free minutes.

Case name: Heart of Midlothian Plc and The Partick Thistle Football Club Limited for orders under section 994 and 996 of the companies act 2006, 

Case date: Thursday 02/07/2020

Start time: 14:00

(United Kingdom Toll) Dial +44-20-7660-8149.

Access code for this hearing only: 137 926 2679

When prompted press # to join.

Please note this call may incur a cost and you should check with your phone provider.

Once connected the line will remain silent until the hearing begins and then the sound will activate automatically. As participant arrangements require to be put in place, the hearing may not start immediately and your patience is appreciated. 

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Dundee cast their vote.

That vote should stand.

The only way to change vote was for Dundee to contact the SPFL to request a change.

That didn’t happen.

Dundee were contacted by the SPFL and asked to hold back their vote and were obviously encouraged to change it.

That is not allowed.

The SPFL have fucked up big time.

They then contacted Aberdeen to tell them the “result” of an incomplete vote.

Again that is not allowed.

They put in a false voting deadline.

Again that is not allowed.

They lied about the options open to clubs to receive their own money by saying “its this way or none”.

This is nothing to do with football, it’s how a company has lied to its members and owners.

The SFA have no jurisdiction over this and for the SPFL to claim it should go back to them is not only laughable but shows how desperate they really are.

Of course, it's not the first time something has been taken out the sphere of football for attention in the courts....ask Duncan Ferguson. 

I mind well his court case when the SFA's lawyer was standing in front of the judge demanding it be referred back to the SFA for their action as it was a footballing matter......

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Of course, it's not the first time something has been taken out the sphere of football for attention in the courts....ask Duncan Ferguson. 

I mind well his court case when the SFA's lawyer was standing in front of the judge demanding it be referred back to the SFA for their action as it was a footballing matter......

Or as the judge pointed out yesterday St Johnstone played a friendly in 1965 and were fined by the SFA for this. St Johnstone were not lying down, took the SFA to court and won their case.

Football is a game that is played on the park and there are rules surrounding the game. Those are footballing matters.

Hearts/Thistle are claiming this is a business matter hence the action under company law.

46 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Jeez it sounds like this lot wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them.

Just highlights the need for an independent organisation to run Scottish football IMO

If all this is true, the the (independent inquiry) by deliotte is also lies? 

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

Not necessarily,they didn’t even look at the Dundee vote ,fuck knows what they looked at or were told to look at  ,but what they were told to look for they found all ok 

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

Far as I know nobody has ever seen the Deloitte report. They admitted in court yesterday that the Dundee vote was received before the 5pm deadline. Could it be that matter is mentioned in the report hence the secrecy surrounding it ? 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not necessarily,they didn’t even look at the Dundee vote ,fuck knows what they looked at or were told to look at  ,but what they were told to look for they found all ok 

Am sure a read at the time there report found that it was received from quarantine at 20.44 or something like that, not 100 per cent with that. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Deloitte looked at the stuff the SPFL wanted them to.

A paid for whitewash.

Another embarrassing turn for the corrupt SPFL.

Needs people to be asking serious questions now ,If no club has the balls to stand up and ask these questions then it will be carry on as normal for the goon squad no matter the outcome in court 

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Needs people to be asking serious questions now ,If no club has the balls to stand up and ask these questions then it will be carry on as normal for the goon squad no matter the outcome in court 

Those questions must be asked and I think they will be but only after the legal stuff has finished.

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Normally it’s the media that would force the issue but as we know that won’t happen in our country. 

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Wonder if there will be any criminal charges to be laid at the end of this ?

I was just thinking that, if these are deliberate misdeeds I’d assume that several internet servers are being deleted/destroyed Clinton style as we speak.

The main question to be asked in that case was who benefits from the actions of the SPFL when lockdown occurred,  if they lied and misled clubs and handed the title to them so that they could capitalise on TV rights for the tainted Ten IAR then there may be reasonable cause to suspect a crime has been committed  (I’m no expert on the fraud laws of Scotland tho).

Then the next question, who was involved in the decision making process, why and where are the minutes or recordings of this process. 

You would think after all this ,heads would roll .And that includes in the infested Scottish media we have .Shower of complicit cunts .Every one of them ,should be ashamed ..Especially the ones with no allegiance to the scum  .How cowardly these men and woman are 

1 hour ago, Fergie_6 said:

:tu:

I think you will find they were deliberately led to areas that would find nothing wrong ...... and even though they are also cunts  were misdirected .... some may say willingly .... but it is highly possible they were also lied to by the SPFL executive ..... the end result so far is definitely as suspect as hell as only one team has overwhelmingly benefited from this total fuck up.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Deloitte looked at the stuff the SPFL wanted them to.

A paid for whitewash.

Another embarrassing turn for the corrupt SPFL.

Yeah, to be fair if the customer (SPFL) pays you to look at X, you do exactly as they instruct you to do.  I doubt Deloitte would leave themselves open to future incrimination, so I’m sure they reported on the areas instructed to by the SPFL, and with the access to information they were afforded by them.

33 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I was just thinking that, if these are deliberate misdeeds I’d assume that several internet servers are being deleted/destroyed Clinton style as we speak.

The main question to be asked in that case was who benefits from the actions of the SPFL when lockdown occurred,  if they lied and misled clubs and handed the title to them so that they could capitalise on TV rights for the tainted Ten IAR then there may be reasonable cause to suspect a crime has been committed  (I’m no expert on the fraud laws of Scotland tho).

Then the next question, who was involved in the decision making process, why and where are the minutes or recordings of this process. 

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League...

I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving force behind this.   Especially when you know ;

• 90% of the clubs don't really give a fuck as to what happens at the top,
  • most other clubs are relieved and are happy to take the money
  • those that are directly affected can't afford to do anything but cry Calimero and suck it up  (as Partick Thistle admitted)
  • all the others will tell them to "take their medicine" (because it's not them)
  • and the press, almost to a man, will fall in line and promote "for the greater good", "we need to move on" and "put it behind us".

Then along come's Anne Budge.  That wasn't in the plan....

As they say, follow the money and you find the criminal

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving force behind this.   Especially when you know ;

• those that are directly affected can't afford to do anything but cry Calimero and suck it up  (as Partick Thistle admitted)
  • all the others will tell them to "take their medicine" (because it's not them)
  • and the press, almost to a man, will fall in line and promote "for the greater good", "we need to move on" and "put it behind us".

Post of the day here ..Brilliant 👍

Copied and pasted from a Hearts forum

David Thomson QC – Hearts/Partick

The effect of Section of 2010 Arbitration Act – the language is clear, unambiguous and speaks for itself.

The court does not have a discretion to overlook this language.  This seems to be at odds with the position in England and is based on different historical context.

Feels that the motion is ill-conceived and that the right to seek a sist depends on the applicant doing neither of the actions stated in 10(1d). To retain the right to seek a sist the respondents must not place substantive answers.

Thomson disputed Borland’s argument that they had to give a substantive answer. There is no basis that this could be considered to be a 2-sided dispute.

Motions for interim order argued daily without defences being lodged.

Therefore argues that the right to seek arbitration has been lost.

Any referral to arbitration would lead to valuable time being lost and more importantly the matters raised are of significant public interest and concern.

Reference is made to the extraordinary communication made to clubs last week telling them that it was necessary for them to support the SPFL in order to see the papers.

Lord Clark highlights that the email from Dundee was received at 4:48pm on the day on question.  Does this help in speeding things up.?

DT refers to the debacle of the Dundee vote and the public interest in clearing this up.

We are entitled to discover the truth of what happened in that episode.

Lord Clark: Will evidence, affidavits and witness statements be required? Will witnesses be required to be led.

DT – the focus of the petitioners is likely to be on documentary evidence, but cant say for certain there would be no need for cross-examination… particularly the conversations between John Nelms and Neil Doncaster.  There would also be an evidence requirement for any compensation demand.

Lord Clark: A requirement for evidence and limited cross-examination.

DT – Submission 2

No valid arbitration clause is in play.  The starting point in any consideration should be the SPFL rules and these are not clear or definitive about arbitration

Reliance about SFA disciplinary rule 78 by Moynihan to suggest agreement to arbitration process does no such thing.

In the context of the present petition the arbitration provision of article 99 has not been incorporated.

Lord Clark – Is there a members agreement amongst clubs to resolve disputes via arbitration.

DT – Yes but only under article 99 and this petition is brought as shareholders within the SPFL Ltd. This why this is not a football dispute.

Temporary break in proceedings due to Broaband Issues – court not in session

Sums up today so far much better than I could have.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

All coming back to the corrupt vote and the role of Doncaster in ensuring only one outcome would be allowed.

Would love to see him called to give evidence.

Interesting that Lord Clark has started asking about evidence requirements for a full trial, specifically cross-examination of Doncaster and Nelms.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

At the end of the day it's all about money isn't it and who is going to need a whole lot of money pretty soon?????

Archived