Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

SPFL Shambles

If this does go the way of compensation  for Hearts and Thistle , would there be a possibility of a case from us on potential lost Champions league  earnings? 

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’m completely lost with all this now

Dundee vote received at 4.48pm, Did we already know this? 

I am not 100% sure but I think we did know that at the time :unsure: it seems it is a long time ago since that happened.

ChampionsAgain likes this

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That doesn't seem to make sense, but I'm glad. Keep them coming 🙂

I only asked because of this on the Public Access page:-

"Although you are not physically attending court, if you dial in to these proceedings you are subject to the same rules as if you are present in Court. Anyone failing to obey or respect the authority of the Court may be subject to Contempt of Court proceedings. In particular, those accessing a hearing: 

·         must not record or store the proceedings

·         must not broadcast the proceedings

·         must not, during the course of a hearing, comment on the proceedings using live texted based communications (such as Twitter)."

bluenoz likes this

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I am not 100% sure but I think we did know that at the time :unsure: it seems it is a long time ago since that happened.

We knew it was sent at 4.48, Dundee confirmed this. However,  the SPFL said it hadn't been received (around 5 or 6), then later (possibly the next day) said it was found nearer 8 ish.

Bears r us and magic8ball like this

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

All over until tomorrow. 

In my (lay) opinion the SPFL are losing. Dundee vote was rigged - admitted by them. 

Never mind the financial damage done to Hearts and Thistle. Hopefully the judge gives a decision tomorrow.

That will be a proper Good Friday!:dance:

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We knew it was sent at 4.48, Dundee confirmed this. However,  the SPFL said it hadn't been received (around 5 or 6), then later (possibly the next day) said it was found nearer 8 ish.

Heavy traffic on Tay Bridge, Forth Bridge, M8 and Aikenhead Road.

Heroic effort to get it there before midnight imo.

26 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

That will be a proper Good Friday!:dance:

Why

Not trying to be a dick just don’t see how anything that comes out of this will be good for Rangers. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if Hearts and thistle avoid relegation and if Doncaster gets showing up to be a complete tit and his position untenable he will simply be replaced by probably an even bigger tit and business as usual. What other outcome are people expecting from this? 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate honestly there not a chance the tinks will be unawarded the title this season you can ask that question all you like it won’t change anything. Don’t even think that will be brought up in this court case it’s not about the title being awarded.

Don’t think unawarded is even a real word but fuck it  🤣

Yes, you are right, but hopefully it adds another asterisk or bigger one to the already tainted one.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate honestly there not a chance the tinks will be unawarded the title this season you can ask that question all you like it won’t change anything. Don’t even think that will be brought up in this court case it’s not about the title being awarded.

Don’t think unawarded is even a real word but fuck it  🤣

I doubt this leads to taigs tainted title being taking back. 

No law expert myself. But if the lawyer's can show foul play regarding the vote. 

Then surely the vote to end the season is compromised. 

HG5, Teamgers, Bobby Hume and 1 other like this

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not sure unawarded is even a real word but fuck it  🤣

Then as Hearts and Thistle are doing Rangers should be awarded monetary compensation. I’d go for £10m as a nice round figure. 

Bad Robot likes this

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I doubt this leads to taigs tainted title being taking back. 

No law expert myself. But if the lawyer's can show foul play regarding the vote. 

Then surely the vote to end the season is compromised. 

And the most likely out come of that is the SPFL say it’s done now too late to change and compensation is paid out to relegated teams. Would then be up to Rangers to take them to court for loss of earnings regarding European places and there’s not a chance in hell of us doing that

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Then as Hearts and Thistle are doing Rangers should be awarded monetary compensation. I’d go for £10m as a nice round figure. 

We wouldn’t want any most likely .Being nice guys and all 

Howsitgoing likes this