SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

8 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

This deliotte mob are guilty as the rest of them, The Deloitte inquiry stated "Prior to identifying the quarantined email at around 20:30, no one from the SPFL had seen the email from Eric Drysdale." then how does this lawyer say different and who actually told him? 

Probably a difference from seeing it and opening it?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not sure mate but it’s my day off tomorrow so will be glued to this thread for most of the day much to the missus disdain while she’s at work 😂

Keep us all posted Petrocelli 😂

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not sure mate but it’s my day off tomorrow so will be glued to this thread for most of the day much to the missus disdain while she’s at work 😂

Me too ,Iv got an empty too 😂

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

There we go. I suspect a  Deloittes employee is involved knowing that the media will support him and being told that arbitration with the SFA is as far as it will go, he probably thought it would be a safe gig. If it gets to court then Deloittes might have some internal inquiries of their own. 

I wonder what the invoice was paid with 

A few nights full hospitality under the disco lights 

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Probably a difference from seeing it and opening it?

Course there is, but deliotte are saying it wasn't seen until 20.30 and the lawyer says it was received, by the league at 16.48, Eric Drysdale the wrote on the WhatsApp group at 16.52, DFC vote submitted. 

8 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Course there is, but deliotte are saying it wasn't seen until 20.30 and the lawyer says it was received, by the league at 16.48, Eric Drysdale the wrote on the WhatsApp group at 16.52, DFC vote submitted. 

You do realise it’s all part of the plan. They know it’s there but don’t open it so it looks like they haven’t received it. Meanwhile they bribe Dundee

2 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

You do realise it’s all part of the plan. They know it’s there but don’t open it so it looks like they haven’t received it. Meanwhile they bribe Dundee

Got to open it to find out if its a yes or no surely? Could deliotte tell if it had been moved from inbox to quarantine? 

9 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Got to open it to find out if its a yes or no surely? Could deliotte tell if it had been moved from inbox to quarantine? 

Could they have found out which way they voted from this WhatsApp  group thing they had going

Flat top testifying could be funny, shades of that private in few good men, only more likely to be

'Peter, I did nothing wrong, you gave the order, I was only following...'

30 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

It was received at 4.48 . This is blatant corruption , they lied to change the result of a vote . Can't believe the lack of exposure this is getting . 

' The SPFL’s lawyer, Gerry Moynihan QC, stated during Wednesday’s hearing that Dundee’s ‘no’ vote was received by the league at 4.48pm on April 10 – the deadline day for the ballot ' 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/court-told-public-must-hear-details-spfl-conduct-and-dundee-vote-hearts-partick-case-2902271

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Auld FuManchu ( kept old school for ye ) .must be bricking it that Penfold gets cross examined by a QC under oath.

I mean did he no get flustered when I interviewed by a hand picked , bheast friendly mhedia type 

Hopefully the same ending. “Had a great fall”.

9 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It was received at 4.48 . This is blatant corruption , they lied to change the result of a vote . Can't believe the lack of exposure this is getting . 

' The SPFL’s lawyer, Gerry Moynihan QC, stated during Wednesday’s hearing that Dundee’s ‘no’ vote was received by the league at 4.48pm on April 10 – the deadline day for the ballot ' 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/court-told-public-must-hear-details-spfl-conduct-and-dundee-vote-hearts-partick-case-2902271

Clear as day corruption. The vote should have failed. 

It would be really interesting if witness testimony becomes required. I'd love to see Doncaster on the stand under oath, trying to explain this. 

Just now, southcoastbear said:

Wonder if Penfold's role on the UEFA ethics committee will be in doubt after this farce?

I’d doubt that very much, UEFA/FIFA haven’t covered themselves in glory in recent years, the corruption in their hallowed halls makes them Olympic champions at corruption after the IOC of course, then there is that mob and their cover ups and blatant corruption of football via the boards of the SFA and SPFL, I’m sure whatever the outcome of this claim by Hearts and PT, he will be welcomed with open arms and pockets.

38 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Clear as day corruption. The vote should have failed. 

It would be really interesting if witness testimony becomes required. I'd love to see Doncaster on the stand under oath, trying to explain this. 

If he can lie in press conferences, live TV and on national radio ... he can lie on a stand with skeleton staff dotted about the courtroom. Easy.

You'd like to think, though, he'd be held a lot more accountable in anything he says in court - but from what I gather, no-one was really pressed on the Dundee vote revelation in court, it seems.

19 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I’d doubt that very much, UEFA/FIFA haven’t covered themselves in glory in recent years, the corruption in their hallowed halls makes them Olympic champions at corruption after the IOC of course, then there is that mob and their cover ups and blatant corruption of football via the boards of the SFA and SPFL, I’m sure whatever the outcome of this claim by Hearts and PT, he will be welcomed with open arms and pockets.

You forgot FIFA or are you counting them in a league all of their own ?

The vote time won't matter in court i think, if the spfl can prove it was in the quarantine folder until after Dundee said we wanna change our vote, then going by the spfl rules they didnt break any rules

Teams are allowed to change a no vote to a yes vote, but not anyes vote to a no vote

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The vote time won't matter in court i think, if the spfl can prove it was in the quarantine folder until after Dundee said we wanna change our vote, then going by the spfl rules they didnt break any rules

Teams are allowed to change a no vote to a yes vote, but not anyes vote to a no vote

Wrong. Fuck man, you sound like a brainwashed sheep. Hearts and Partick will prove this to be their defense and win. The vote time is everything.

7 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

If they were aware of it being received at 16:48 they knew at that time what Dundee was intending to vote. Just because they didn’t open it or intentionally allowed it to go to spam doesn’t excuse anything. The question shouldn’t be did they open it ; were they aware that Dundee had sent their vote at 16:48 and if so why weren’t they capable of finding or opening an email? 

Archived