SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The vote time won't matter in court i think, if the spfl can prove it was in the quarantine folder until after Dundee said we wanna change our vote, then going by the spfl rules they didnt break any rules

Teams are allowed to change a no vote to a yes vote, but not anyes vote to a no vote

If that was the case then I’ll guarantee that Dundee’s email wouldn’t of miraculously found itself in spam with no one having the ability to find and open said email. They would of let it through as normal and pressurised them after. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The vote time won't matter in court i think, if the spfl can prove it was in the quarantine folder until after Dundee said we wanna change our vote, then going by the spfl rules they didnt break any rules

Teams are allowed to change a no vote to a yes vote, but not anyes vote to a no vote

The issue the SPFL have is that the serving of Dundee’s vote may have the effect of concluding the vote. 

If that’s the case then it becomes more difficult for SPFL.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why then arent we still waiting for the last reconstruction vote to potentially change into a yes within the 28 day rule? 

I believe there's something in it that by asking directly for yes,/no responses within the limited timescale then those returns need to be treated as such. Rather than a typical resolution where no votes are more likely to be silent and may become yesses within 28 days.

The irony is all the spfl had to do was accept the resolution failed, tweak it, and do it again days later and it would likely have passed without all the underhand dealings that could now bring their whole cabal down. I guess it was too important for one club that it passed at all costs 1st time round.

And thats not even taking into account the early disclosure of interim results and clubs going contacted to advise on their vote etc.

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A think it does matter, if the lawyer never says it was received before 5, then the judge wouldn't be asking about bringing Doncaster and nielms to court, the SPFL lawyer could have clarified it better, like it was received in the quartine folder at 16.48, but he never and a think the judge is wanting this explained. 

24 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

A think it does matter, if the lawyer never says it was received before 5, then the judge wouldn't be asking about bringing Doncaster and nielms to court, the SPFL lawyer could have clarified it better, like it was received in the quartine folder at 16.48, but he never and a think the judge is wanting this explained. 

Tbh when it was received is potentially irrelevant.

The SPFL Articles of Association have a clause to deem electronic documents to be served at the time they are sent, not received.

15 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Tbh when it was received is potentially irrelevant.

The SPFL Articles of Association have a clause to deem electronic documents to be served at the time they are sent, not received.

But it would still be before 5pm deadline then? 

14 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Looks like the tranny mouthpiece for paedo pete is heading for the dock to explain the conversation with the DFC scumbag Nelms :hmmm:

I seem to remember from the leaked whatsapp someone said they would have to call Peter. If this cunt is called to the dock then I hope someone asks who Peter is and why is his tuppence worth important.

14 minutes ago, semaj said:

I seem to remember from the leaked whatsapp someone said they would have to call Peter. If this cunt is called to the dock then I hope someone asks who Peter is and why is his tuppence worth important.

Getting it out in the open would that Peter is Jap Baws himself would likely do nothing in the grand scheme of things .Any questions asked from the clubs would just be ignored anyway 

That bastards influence in football needs ended for the game to flourish but he has the whole thing stitched up in his favour 

Whole lot of deluded and going to be disappointed punters still posting on this thread. Fuck all is going to happen to any of them , they control the game in this country and they make and break the rules when they like and no cunt in this cesspit is going to stand up to them.......

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Whole lot of deluded and going to be disappointed punters still posting on this thread. Fuck all is going to happen to any of them , they control the game in this country and they make and break the rules when they like and no cunt in this cesspit is going to stand up to them.......

World is coming to an end when we start agreeing with each other.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

This. 

I suspect they admitted the Dundee vote was received so they won't end up being questioned about it by a QC in court. 'Asked and answered' would be their response.

Now that it has dragged on for 3 days (Hearts/Thistle barely took up 2 hours) with the rest of the time being wasted by the SPFL and the chap from DU waffling on about how the SFA should hear this I don't expect a decision from the judge until Monday at the earliest. Fingers crossed it goes to trial and the SPFL are ordered to disclose all documentation to Hearts/Thistle.

This has been very tedious to listen to but for anyone interested todays access code is 137 639 2631.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Something really big would need to happen to get the removal of Jap Baws influence ,don’t even think anything big enough exists 

We have had key players in the game point the finger at him having too much influence ,They only had the Baws to say it when they were leaving ,For me it’s another one of those open secrets ,That Lieswell controls the game up here ,And he has such a wide influence and the biggest brass neck in the country to keep in control ,When the shits hitting the fan he slips away into the background to avoid the flack ,

Even the tarriers are sick of him ripping the pish but he gets away with it by giving them tainted titles to buy a wee bit more time to get some more cash in the bank 

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

said the same when almost everyone was sure dungcaster was "gone"

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They are in court because someone is trying to stand up to them ffs

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Maybe, but it already got further than many suggested it would. If its ruled the sfa are to arbitrate, then you're right fuck all will happen. If its the court to do so, then I'd have far more confidence change could come.

Huge decision soon to be made.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Boreland back up on his hind legs (the one that sounds like he needs his batteries changed) saying nothing so far that he has not said before. In football he would be getting booked for time wasting.

Odd that he is being allowed to monopolise court time like this.

Archived