SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Even then with these time wasting bastards representing the cunts it would take a long time to cover all ground.

I hope the judge does move this forward to court and tells the SPFL to go fuck themselves. Be well worth pushing back the start date.

Wont get that far imo the decision the day is to see if hearts get compo.

If it's left to sfa they'll just need to suck it up if it's to go to court I see them being paid to end it.

Dungcaster won't want to take the stand

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So the choice for the judge is either it goes to court or it goes to the SFA? This judge won't be judging if the SPFL are corrupt fucks or not? Fucking legal system is a pain in the fucking arse. Surely if this goes to court then the upcoming season will be delayed?

Hearts et al would have to seek an interim interdict to prevent the start of the season, as I understand it.

Depends on what they’d actually ask the Court to do though. If they’re just looking for cash then the season could start as normal.

28 minutes ago, G13 said:

But they didn't agree to it so now she is standing up to them, hence, it's in court.

Or would it be better if everyone just dummied up and let THEM rack up 10, 20 .....

You miss the point, she isnt standing up to them for the greater good, shes standing up to them because her own club is being fucked over, self preservation and nothing else

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You miss the point, she isnt standing up to them for the greater good, shes standing up to them because her own club is being fucked over, self preservation and nothing else

All shes done since day 1 of this whole shit show. She would jump into bed with Lawwell if it meant staying up. Her flip flopping between us and the SPFL during that time I think actually hurt our credibility with the dossier. She'll be out the door once she gets the comp.

29 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

2pm ruling apparently 

I fear the worst. Will be referred to SFA who will have a 1 hour hearing and say SPFL did everything correct and Hearts and PT need to shut up or be expelled. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I fear the worst. Will be referred to SFA who will have a 1 hour hearing and say SPFL did everything correct and Hearts and PT need to shut up or be expelled. 

Passing it to the SFA is just passing the corruption from one arse cheek to the other.

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

One hour is far too optimistic. It'll be as quick an thorough as their Deloitte investigation.....

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Passing it to the SFA is just passing the corruption from one arse cheek to the other.

And dragging it through the asshole itself, cover it in shite ready to be presented to Mulraney of all people 😂🤦‍♂️

A ruling soon with written judgement to follow.

As a legal moron I have no idea how the judge will rule. Like everybody else I cheer when it seems to me that the good guys make what seems to me a valid point. But a valid point to me and a valid point to a judge may well be different.

So this basically decides if Hearts and Partick have a chance to win this or not.

Sending it to open court will surely see Doncaster bow and pay up before that would happen.

Sending it to the SFA will see Doncaster win and the show goes on.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not getting a good vibe from bears 🤔

Tbf mate it’s probably best to fear the worst and hope for the best, No point in this Shitehole getting ahead of ourselves.

Edit, For the avoidance of doubt, Shitehole being Scotland and not Bears Den.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

If it goes to court how will they explain this to uefa 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

and any delay to our season will have a detriment to our prep for the game against Bayern, another grievance for compo?

Someone posted that because they are technically only after money that won't delay the start of the season. If Hearts n Thistle get compo from Doncaster you can be sure as hell they'll be plenty other clubs ready to take more chunks out the specky fuck.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So this basically decides if Hearts and Partick have a chance to win this or not.

Sending it to open court will surely see Doncaster bow and pay up before that would happen.

Sending it to the SFA will see Doncaster win and the show goes on.

Pretty much how I see it but I reckon they will go for the cheaper option and just force through reconstruction instead of compensation.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Someone posted that because they are technically only after money that won't delay the start of the season. If Hearts n Thistle get compo from Doncaster you can be sure as hell they'll be plenty other clubs ready to take more chunks out the specky fuck.

They’ll still need to advise uefa and possibly about these court days although not that sure 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

How can it even be possible for an association/ membership  that  lie, conceive and possibly even break laws to go to court and argue that they should get to choose how they’re judged. I just don’t get it. 

The Republic of Scotland sadly.

Archived