SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Tom English has came out of this with alot of respect. Compare to lapdogs with no integrity like keech jackson.

Keith Jackson must be getting weighed in with cash to be that far up the SPFL’s arse.

Peter Lawwell has an arsehole.

The SPFL are up his arsehole.

Keith Jackson is up their arsehole.

Keith Jackson is an arsehole.

Arseholes everywhere. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Keith Jackson must be getting weighed in with cash to be that far up the SPFL’s arse.

Peter Lawwell has an arsehole.

The SPFL are up his arsehole.

Keith Jackson is up their arsehole.

Keith Jackson is an arsehole.

Arseholes everywhere. 

He's an utter embarrassment to his profession. Clearly most papers have a leaning but he has genuinely been celtics mouthpiece though this.

He had the cheek to write hertz and thistle were holding a gun to the other clubs heads, yet supported the spfl doing this prior to the rigged vote.

I know this might sound daft but did Hearts/Thistle actually lose this court case?, Reason I’m asking is it was reported on the radio that they had lost their court case against the spfl to avoid relegation and would now be decided by an independent panel and was wondering if the reporting was a little skewed as my understanding is court is still an option if arbitration fails, Think the station was Clyde but not 100% as I was in a shop at the time.

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If it’s 3 ‘independent’ QC’s presiding over arbitration then i can’t see why it would end up back in court tbh.

Not sure, just thinking of the judge asking what happens to the league if it came back to court from arbitration and being told the league start wouldn't happen.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I know this might sound daft but did Hearts/Thistle actually lose this court case?, Reason I’m asking is it was reported on the radio that they had lost their court case against the spfl to avoid relegation and would now be decided by an independent panel and was wondering if the reporting was a little skewed as my understanding is court is still an option if arbitration fails, Think the station was Clyde but not 100% as I was in a shop at the time.

Technically they lost.

They wanted court action, SPFL and the 3 cunt clubs wanted SFA. 

But judge threw in a grenade to their celebrations by saying all documents they have need to be open.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I don't think they will stay in the leagues instead of Dundee hibs now, but lost is a stretch.

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Judge agreed with the SPFL that the case is not for the Courts, but for the SFA via an independent tribunal. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Beware a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Of course, however if he has a negative story about us I will at least read/analyse it and not dismiss it like I previously did with him(maybe😄)

SFA get two nominations and a Hearts have one, nothing to stop McKenzie being one, the other won’t be hard to find from within their cabal, if Doncaster has 10 years legal experience the red neck of these bastards would allow him to be their second arbiter. 

Given this a bit of thought. BNB could possibly clarify this. An independent chair and a rep from each side. If the SPFL do not release all documents, they might well be in breach of the court. The Hearts/PT rep would obviously highlight this. Quite possibly the judge may have played a blinder here

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

So what’s the opinion of all the computer boffins on here regarding all the documents being brought into the open for the tribunal panel, Are files going to mysteriously disappear/be deleted or is it somewhat more complex than that ?

The fact that court is still an option will hopefully keep the files from disappearing, if it can be proven in court that files disappeared someone would be putting their self in a bit of trouble. 

1 minute ago, Alwaysblue said:

Given this a bit of thought. BNB could possibly clarify this. An independent chair and a rep from each side. If the SPFL do not release all documents, they might well be in breach of the court. The Hearts/PT rep would obviously highlight this. Quite possibly the judge may have played a blinder here

Aye sounds good to me I’ll go with that 👍😂

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Could always be worse.

Could be a Wigan Athletic supporter.

When you think our league chief is corrupt as fuck, their boss takes the biscuit.

Makes Craig Whyte look like the lord and saviour.

Depressing to think that Wigan Fucking Athletic actually won a piece of major silverware more recently than us Ffs, Good luck to them though as we at least know how their supporters will feel.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Depressing to think that Wigan Fucking Athletic actually won a piece of major silverware more recently than us Ffs, Good luck to them though as we at least know how their supporters will feel.

Fuck that. If what's happening to them happened to us then this forum would be in meltdown mode and FF would be taken offline. Absolutely fucking crazy what that gambling bastard done with them.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You won't see that in Keith Jackson's exclusive tomorrow it'll be about how the spfl won

Agreement has to be reached by August 1st, Hearts/Thistle in no real hurry as their season doesn’t start until October if their demotion stands, Their brief imo will be hammering home that the very real possibility of an Interim Interdict remains likely if agreement cannot be reached to his clients satisfaction.

Archived