SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

42 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Agree with all of that ,i could also add ,suppose we had started back and made a cunt of it we would still have had a few games left to get Kennedy and Patterson some valuable first 11 game time ,Could also have given Hagi the central no 10 position to find out if he was ready to take that role on permanently,Most of us agree that he’s a central no10 ,i do too my only concern is he’s lacking a wee bit of experience to take on such a high pressure role week in week out ,Another few games would have made a big difference to the boy 

Exactly the penny dropped for me sitting watching the end of the German cup and the happiness of the players knowing they’d went out their and won themselves a trophy and a little bit of history (20 for Bayern), something they probably thought wasn’t going to happen, not this season anyway.

Anything could have happened in the run in and worst case scenario young players get some valuable game experience as they try to make their career.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I’m racking my head on why Smith was removed ,pretty sure it was something trivial as fuck 

Think officially he resigned for personal reasons but im sure the scum with media backing were giving him a hard time over disciplinary procedures.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think officially he resigned for personal reasons but im sure the scum with media backing were giving him a hard time over disciplinary procedures.

Just checked Wikipedia (I know) says as you mention resigned for personal reasons but also came in for heavy criticism when he mentioned (even back then) there was a bias against Rangers 

31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Fucked up the whole time he’s been there 

I can remember him being interviewed on the steps of Hampden back in 2012 when we were in admin ,The chat from bears was we would rather go to the bottom tier than stay in the SPL with the multiple season sanctions the cunts made up if the oldco was liquidated .

Doncaster said as far as he was concerned there was no difference between coming out of admin with a CVA or a liquidation scenario as he had witnessed both happen in England with no difference ,and besides we were stuck in the SPL as their was no mechanism to enter the SFL other than relegation .

And we all know how that panned out ,

he’s a useless wage thief  tarrier placeman ,

Any other football chief executive with the record Doncaster has would be sacked by now. 

Look how far behind our game is compared to other leagues. They have made no attempt to improve it, happy with the status quo. Which is too benefit one club and one club only. 

If we could get these clowns gone and get independent people in place actually wanting to better Scottish football.

I think you would see big improvements in no time. 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly the penny dropped for me sitting watching the end of the German cup and the happiness of the players knowing they’d went out their and won themselves a trophy and a little bit of history (20 for Bayern), something they probably thought wasn’t going to happen, not this season anyway.

Anything could have happened in the run in and worst case scenario young players get some valuable game experience as they try to make their career.

At least we know that the way things were concluded in Scotland was done in a fair and transparent way and nobody was adversely affected by the coronavirus crisis 

😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Any other football chief executive with the record Doncaster has would be sacked by now. 

Look how far behind our game is compared to other leagues. They have made no attempt to improve it, happy with the status quo. Which is too benefit one club and one club only. 

If we could get these clowns gone and get independent people in place actually wanting to better Scottish football.

We are treading water with that cunt on our shoulders scooping up a big wage only fit for somebody actually progressing the game 

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They will doubtless blame Hertz and thistle over the lack of progress attracting  any sponsors . 

57 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly .The third person will absolutely be a corrupt piece of shite .And we all know where is leanings will favour .

It surely has to be an open list mate, to make that secret would be another kick in the balls for any kind of transparency. 

I was also wondering if the chairman comes from outside of the list ?? Not seen that explained yet, but I might have missed it or taken it up wrong and it might be from this 'mystery' list as well. :confused:

5 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Wonder where Longmuir is working these days, last I heard working for the gowf mob. How Penfold got the job over him I think we can all guess.

Penfold made a roaring cunt of the SPL but was the only man for the job 😆

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Chimes with me, too mate.

Think the ‘personal reasons’ was a handy excuse.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It surely has to be an open list mate, to make that secret would be another kick in the balls for any kind of transparency. 

I was also wondering if the chairman comes from outside of the list ?? Not seen that explained yet, but I might have missed it or taken it up wrong and it might be from this 'mystery' list as well. :confused:

Those on the panel will almost certainly remain undisclosed.   Same as when we got our transfer ban years back and mccoist demanded to know who these faceless decision makers were.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Those on the panel will almost certainly remain undisclosed.   Same as when we got our transfer ban years back and mccoist demanded to know who these faceless decision makers were.

Very good point, it still does not make it right. :headwall:

Do you know if the chairman is from this same list ?? 

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

So each Side appoints someone to be on panel but the person you choose will be impartial,aye good luck with that.

You can change your nomination after 5 days if you have been taught correctly.

So we had a panel of so called professionals to look at the poor ref decisions and im sure the last three were nonce fc fans all picked at random, they say. So we all just know who the SPFL person and the chair will be.

Archived