Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

SPFL Shambles

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

The only thing that matters in this situation IMHO is that the truth will out with regard to the Dundee vote. If it turns out that the SPFL received the vote, ignored it, and influenced Dundee to change their mind then the game is a bogey.

The truth is out regarding the vote ,we don’t know what was said to get them to change it though ,and more importantly we don’t know who ,

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

The only thing that matters in this situation IMHO is that the truth will out with regard to the Dundee vote. If it turns out that the SPFL received the vote, ignored it, and influenced Dundee to change their mind then the game is a bogey.

The game is definitely a bogey if that fact is determined to be true, yet still overlooked, as blatantly it is hitting "everyone" square in the face... They can try and find loopholes/excuses, at the end of the day that vote was corrupt and our MSM are a Fucking disgrace for not highlighting that very fact! 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The game is definitely a bogey if that fact is determined to be true, yet still overlooked, as blatantly it is hitting "everyone" square in the face... They can try and find loopholes/excuses, at the end of the day that vote was corrupt and our MSM are a Fucking disgrace for not highlighting that very fact! 

I would be surprised if the evidence of the Dundee email still exists. Routine cleaning of the inbox and personal privacy issues will no doubt be claimed for the deletion of any communications that would suggest that the SPFL is as crooked as a dogs hind leg as far as the Good Friday cover up is concerned.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If they can’t produce a time stamped email from Dundee then it’s seen as missing evidence. 

It would go against the SPFL’s case. 

If the arbitration panel is genuinely independent, then yes. However the degree of corruption in the Scottish game at the moment has me having serious issues with regard to the impartiality of any panel put together in Scotland. 

Although it grates on me to go down a road previously travelled by the filth, perhaps we should be looking at bringing in arbitrators from other countries with no possible axe to grind with regards to either side.

LiverpoolBlue and Bad Robot like this

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If the arbitration panel is genuinely independent, then yes. However the degree of corruption in the Scottish game at the moment has me having serious issues with regard to the impartiality of any panel put together in Scotland. 

Although it grates on me to go down a road previously travelled by the filth, perhaps we should be looking at bringing in arbitrators from other countries with no possible axe to grind with regards to either side.

If the SPFL can’t produce the required evidence it will end up in court. Again. 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If the SPFL can’t produce the required evidence it will end up in court. Again. 👍

Hearts & PT have that option, however given the timescale,  if they do have to go back to court then it will almost defo lead to an injunction against the start of the season. I am in two minds regarding this, on one hand I would love to see the evidence laid out against the Jap Baws SPFL Cabal, on the other hand we have over 40,000 who have committed  themselves with serious cash to the start of the new season, even if that means watching the first 2 months on RTV.

Dickie1963, Bobby Hume and HG5 like this

1 hour ago, RS4_wul said:

The bit I've highlighted in italics should ensure a fair and impartial arbitration.

FFS :lol:

Indeed :pipe:  I would like to know if that list is secret or will we know who is available to be called.

My fear is that Hearts and PT will have a struggle finding someone they feel is not an SPFL plant, hope I am wrong.  

31 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I was genuinely surprised at that myself.

I was genuinely surprised you bought a fucking round the last time we were in the pub!............:wanker:

eejay the dj likes this

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The emails will be doctored 

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our tram and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

Leagues and cups are being played all over the world bringing back joy to millions in a period of time when human life was so precious yet these bigots have stolen that from us in Scotland, and it’s utterly shameful. 

Can’t argue with that view

Bad Robot likes this

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our tram and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

Leagues and cups are being played all over the world bringing back joy to millions in a period of time when human life was so precious yet these bigots have stolen that from us in Scotland, and it’s utterly shameful. 

😁

download.jpeg-10.jpg

Bad Robot likes this

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

I was genuinely surprised you bought a fucking round the last time we were in the pub!............:wanker:

Did you google the meaning of the words “your round”.

10 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The panel will make a decision based on a majority, perhaps 2 from 3, and it’s up to both parties, Hearts/Partick and the SPFL, to agree.

If both parties can’t agree on the panels findings them it’s referred back to court.

Yesterdays court ruling only gave the SFA their place as they should have been the first to preside over this prior to the court being used.

I THINK 😂

All media reporting panel decision as binding on both parties. I take that to mean they cant reject it even if they dont like it. 

49 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our team and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

Agree with all of that ,i could also add ,suppose we had started back and made a cunt of it we would still have had a few games left to get Kennedy and Patterson some valuable first 11 game time ,Could also have given Hagi the central no 10 position to find out if he was ready to take that role on permanently,Most of us agree that he’s a central no10 ,i do too my only concern is he’s lacking a wee bit of experience to take on such a high pressure role week in week out ,Another few games would have made a big difference to the boy 

Bad Robot likes this

Just now, Brubear said:

All media reporting panel decision as binding on both parties. I take that to mean they cant reject it even if they dont like it. 

Majority of the media claim Doncaster is a good bloke and very thorough at his job too 😀

Domthenbud and HG5 like this