SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

32 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Wondering how long before the Daily Record/Keith Jackson have a pro SPFL anti Hearts Partick Thistle puff piece?

Shouldnt take too long.

In    3,    2,     1........

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Wondering how long before the Daily Record/Keith Jackson have a pro SPFL anti Hearts Partick Thistle puff piece?

Shouldnt take too long.

Probably will be his “feature” tomorrow 

9 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Wouldn't it have been cheaper and quicker to hire an IT expert?

Did the SPFL receive Dundee's email and open it, sorted.

They admitted in court that they had received it and I would imagine that part of the documentation the mafia have to produce will be server log files.  

16 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

They didnt have to open it, only that Dundee had sent it, as per the association rules. Its not Dundees fault if the spfl couldnt do their job properly.

Is it an amazing coincidence that the only club to change their mind was the only vote that went to the spam folder? 

When Neil Doncaster phoned John Nelms to ask if they had sent their vote and Nelms told him they had, Doncaster should have hung up and went and found the vote.

That vote should have stood. Simple as that.

The fact that Doncaster convinced Dundee to ignore the original vote and change their mind is laughable and the specky flat-top haircutted wankstain will be shitting it.

24 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

They didnt have to open it, only that Dundee had sent it, as per the association rules. Its not Dundees fault if the spfl couldnt do their job properly.

I agree. 

I don't for a minute believe the quarantine story and expect the logs to show that. They panicked when they realised their motion had failed and concocted a fairy tale. After all liewell had been promised his title and 4 days before the vote they had written to UEFA stating this was the way Scottish football wanted to end the season.

27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree. 

I don't for a minute believe the quarantine story and expect the logs to show that. They panicked when they realised their motion had failed and concocted a fairy tale. After all liewell had been promised his title and 4 days before the vote they had written to UEFA stating this was the way Scottish football wanted to end the season.

All after TLB had been first to mention a term "PPG" unknown to many at that time which coincidentally became the method used.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All after TLB had been first to mention a term "PPG" unknown to many at that time which coincidentally became the method used.

Yip PPG never ever used before suddenly mentioned by that lot and the SPFL then use it. 
Done as they were told.

1 hour ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I know your saying hiring to prove the wrong doing but you just know that someone within this cabal has a taig family member or friend who is an IT whizz and has already been in to both the spfl’s systems and Dundee’s (out of hours or remotely) and cleaned up 🧹 everthing they need to clean up with all traces of wrong doing never to see the light of day. It really is amazing what hackers can do these days.

It would take days of forensically examining the hardware and software to identify the changes which they’ve had weeks now to bury and to double and triple check for traces and that’s never going to happen with a request for table top request for data/ information and paperwork.

We’ve got to remember how big this voting fraud is as it’s goes beyond thistle and hearts as it would bring down every last one of them with a potential £20 - £25M fraud re access to a potential CL kitty, leagues been taken away and Scotland’s reputation in tatters in uefa for the figureheads like liewell and the speccy doughnut although in Scotland it would be in the rags for 48hours then it would be chip paper and the subject would be taboo in the phone ins.

Our only hope is a whistleblower regarding the above with print outs, screenshots, recorded messages, taped voices and video recordings but that’s all pie in the sky unless there is more than one whistleblower which then can demonstrates collaboration as a starting point.

As much as I want the vote properly examined and the truth outed I just sadly don’t think it will happen due to the above.

This won’t stop looking on with interest right enough.

12 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It surely has to be an open list mate, to make that secret would be another kick in the balls for any kind of transparency. 

I was also wondering if the chairman comes from outside of the list ?? Not seen that explained yet, but I might have missed it or taken it up wrong and it might be from this 'mystery' list as well. :confused:

You would think BRus .As we have seen though through recent years .Loading the decks for favourable decisions isn’t a problem for that shower 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I know your saying hiring to prove the wrong doing but you just know that someone within this cabal has a taig family member or friend who is an IT whizz and has already been in to both the spfl’s systems and Dundee’s (out of hours or remotely) and cleaned up 🧹 everthing they need to clean up with all traces of wrong doing never to see the light of day. It really is amazing what hackers can do these days.

It would take days of forensically examining the hardware and software to identify the changes which they’ve had weeks now to bury and to double and triple check for traces and that’s never going to happen with a request for table top request for data/ information and paperwork.

We’ve got to remember how big this voting fraud is as it’s goes beyond thistle and hearts as it would bring down every last one of them with a potential £20 - £25M fraud re access to a potential CL kitty, leagues been taken away and Scotland’s reputation in tatters in uefa for the figureheads like liewell and the speccy doughnut although in Scotland it would be in the rags for 48hours then it would be chip paper and the subject would be taboo in the phone ins.

Our only hope is a whistleblower regarding the above with print outs, screenshots, recorded messages, taped voices and video recordings but that’s all pie in the sky unless there is more than one whistleblower which then can demonstrates collaboration as a starting point.

As much as I want the vote properly examined and the truth outed I just sadly don’t think it will happen due to the above.

This won’t stop looking on with interest right enough.

Post of the day mate 👍Spot on sadly 

I spent most of my working life in IT and it is almost impossible to mess with log files. Delete an entry and that deletion is then recorded. All files are typically backed up to a secure location every night. Mess with them and it is going to get recorded.

Hearts/Thistle getting full access to all documentation (phone calls, emails, whatsapp, meeting minutes etc etc) is crucial and will be their downfall.

19 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hearts and Partick want either relegation overturned or a massive compo package.

The compo package is the difficult one for the SPFL simply because the league body doesn’t have the money.

The SPFL can use the future TV monies to pay back the incomplete previous TV deals because that’s a contracted payback.

They simply cannot use the clubs money to pay off two clubs (Hearts and Partick Thistle) without the say so of all the other clubs. 

Things are about to get very interesting for Neil Doncaster and I definitely think he will jump before this kicks in.

Get the popcorn ready 👍

If that cunt jumps mate, I will be astounded. That face of his has taken shrapnel before. They bastards will come up with something. I’m scunnered but hope the right thing is going to pan out in this clusterfuck. Really can’t put into words how I feel about these bastards. 

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I spent most of my working life in IT and it is almost impossible to mess with log files. Delete an entry and that deletion is then recorded. All files are typically backed up to a secure location every night. Mess with them and it is going to get recorded.

Hearts/Thistle getting full access to all documentation (phone calls, emails, whatsapp, meeting minutes etc etc) is crucial and will be their downfall.

I don’t doubt your expertise but you also know that hacking is a completely different world from your regular IT experts.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hackers recruited by the spfl to make the info disappear?

It’s not beyond the cabal and more of a favour pulled in than a recruitment. Think about what’s occurred here regarding the vote and the potential consequences of a no vote being allowed to stand.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hackers recruited by the spfl to make the info disappear?

I doubt it but who knows.

Paper shredder will be seeing a lot of work I am sure but it's the electronic records outwith their control that they will be most worried about.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It’s not beyond the cabal and more of a favour pulled in than a recruitment. Think about what’s occurred here regarding the vote and the potential consequences of a no vote being allowed to stand.

That would be the spfl getting into the realms of setting yourself up to be blackmailed, and spending time in the jail if caught.

Until now they’ve bullied, lied, deceived and blustered collectively but are still being investigated. There's evidence of malpractice and  coercion, but has it really reached deliberate intentional criminal wrongdoing? I really can't see that, there'll be a fall guy chucked under the bus before they put their liberty at risk. Probably someone with a job lined up elsewhere already...

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That would be the spfl getting into the realms of setting yourself up to be blackmailed, and spending time in the jail if caught.

Until now they’ve bullied, lied, deceived and blustered collectively but are still being investigated. There's evidence of malpractice and  coercion, but has it really reached deliberate intentional criminal wrongdoing? I really can't see that, there'll be a fall guy chucked under the bus before they put their liberty at risk. Probably someone with a job lined up elsewhere already...

I can’t disagree with the fall guy but I just think the vote issue will stand up to scrutiny and any perceived evidence brushed off as thoughts and intentions without the acts. We know what they are capable of them and the secrets they readily hide.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You would think BRus .As we have seen though through recent years .Loading the decks for favourable decisions isn’t a problem for that shower 

I am beginning to think this will be another fuck up again.

It seems incredible that these three people will not be named.

Archived