Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

SPFL Shambles

I think they’ll be desperate to prevent that vote getting held to legal scrutiny hence a deal with Hearts /Thistle is their only option to prevent it. Pay £10m, league reconstruction or grant them their wish and remove the additions regarding promotion and relegation. The easiest one is the latter, maybe explains Dundee Utd desperate statement. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

I think they’ll be desperate to prevent that vote getting held to legal scrutiny hence a deal with Hearts /Thistle is their only option to prevent it. Pay £10m, league reconstruction or grant them their wish and remove the additions regarding promotion and relegation. The easiest one is the latter, maybe explains Dundee Utd desperate statement. 

They're really shitting it with whatever Lawwell might be offering to Hearts/Partick to end this. Very desperate.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dundee Utd really no happy! Needing support of other clubs for some reason. Why does it feel like the tide has turned against them big time?

I'll help with their crowd funding, put me down for two shirt buttons.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They're really shitting it with whatever Lawwell might be offering to Hearts/Partick to end this. Very desperate.

Doncaster on Sky Sports today also creating spin about members having to pay costs etc, they are shitting it. 

With the SPFL and Dundee Utd/Raith/Cove sharing the defence would they 3 clubs know about what the SPFL have on file about the resolution? Maybe the facts in them files have put their position in major jeopardy and now they need backing from the majority to over weigh them files?

kelvd1873 likes this

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"If successful in their action, in our opinion Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle would compromise the sporting integrity of the SPFL"  :mutley:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BlueKnight87 and jintybear like this

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Doncaster on Sky Sports today also creating spin about members having to pay costs etc, they are shitting it. 

Considering all the costs they've paid with their own resolution. Ironic.

Howsitgoing likes this

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The only reason them 3 clubs joined with the SPFL was to punish Hearts and Partick more than they have done. There was zero need for them to get involved and should receive zero help in their cause.

Spineless cowardly cunts.

You couldn't make their necks with a blowtorch. 

Something has changed for that statement to come out. Sounds like they are bricking it big-time. 

I think they have been told no promotion based on this line "clubs having been declared champions of their league not being promoted"

kelvd1873 likes this