SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, Malkster said:

Lunchtime debacle on BBC is nothing more than a party political broadcast, with no right of reply! even the questions put to her are soft and the journo has no comeback.

It's a fuckin freakshow, with the one trick pony of wee nippy sweetie batting everything away with aplomb, notice how she has to be the centre of attention?

never lets any underling take the reigns, that's because they're fuckin hopeless and she can't trust them to do the job

I know we are going off topic but you are correct. It reminds me of Doncaster’s interview on BBC where the questioner was like a wee boy asking his Dad questions        . As for her colleagues in the SNP, Swinney the other week made Boris sound coherent

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I just hope we make it clear that we are handing over no money to anyone. Let the yes voting clubs pay for the fuck up.

I don’t think we will have that option ,

Prize money will be reduced across the board 

Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be asking a very pertinent question though 

Their hatred of Rangers is really working out well for them. Twice we tried to do the right thing even if it cost us money for the investigation.  Twice they threw it back at us and now we are meant to feel sorry for them as the squeal like stuck pigs in a trap made by their own incompetence and hate of Rangers. I hope Rangers just sit at the side line watching as these clubs slither in to oblivion and obscurity.

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I just hope we make it clear that we are handing over no money to anyone. Let the yes voting clubs pay for the fuck up.

30 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Their hatred of Rangers is really working out well for them. Twice we tried to do the right thing even if it cost us money for the investigation.  Twice they threw it back at us and now we are meant to feel sorry for them as the squeal like stuck pigs in a trap made by their own incompetence and hate of Rangers. I hope Rangers just sit at the side line watching as these clubs slither in to oblivion and obscurity.

image.thumb.png.d491e5e24694d4cec8912bd76af9134a.png

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Iv noticed the same thing ,worrying times for the country 

This Country is little Ireland nowadays .Corrupt with bheast lovers in control ,through all avenues of our existence 

Just watched series of Epstein on holiday .40 plus years, this  cunt went unchecked because of his influence and power .What does that remind us of 

The bheast was ultimately killed after doing a deal with the government previously .Clearly so he wouldn’t name names 

Scotland is awash with vermin protecting vermin 

It will take some very very brave media people to highlight whats going on .Not from these shores 

1 hour ago, mark1963 said:

Motherwell's Alan Burrows not standing for SPFL board again . Interesting.

Just saw that. Says the usual things but he may want to distance himself from what’s going to happen 

1 hour ago, mark1963 said:

Motherwell's Alan Burrows not standing for SPFL board again . Interesting.

Won't be missed. Cunt put his name to that letter they sent out trying to destroying our legit dossier.

Ran with the pack and thinks he can survive the wave that's coming. Fuck him.

7 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Just saw that. Says the usual things but he may want to distance himself from what’s going to happen 

I know that liewell is going to be on it and if he gets his way and the board is awarded emergency powers then, just when you think that Scottish football can't get any worse,  the havoc that man will cause will be on a different scale to anything we have seen to date.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This Country is little Ireland nowadays .Corrupt with bheast lovers in control ,through all avenues of our existence 

Just watched series of Epstein on holiday .40 plus years, this  cunt went unchecked because of his influence and power .What does that remind us of 

The bheast was ultimately killed after doing a deal with the government previously .Clearly so he wouldn’t name names 

Scotland is awash with vermin protecting vermin 

It will take some very very brave media people to highlight whats going on .Not from these shores 

Therein lies the problem, just as I mentioned in my ''off topic post'' all down to weak as water journo's who can't be arsed doing a days work

15 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Therein lies the problem, just as I mentioned in my ''off topic post'' all down to weak as water journo's who can't be arsed doing a days work

Or being given a second wage.They are just as big a  part of the corruption 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Or being given a second wage.They are just as big a  part of the corruption 

I don’t think there is any extra wage top ups ,these cunts are looking after their own 

All it takes is the Editor to get a wee bit of hospitality under the disco lights with a few friends ,then only the reporters with the correct content get used 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Won't be missed. Cunt put his name to that letter they sent out trying to destroying our legit dossier.

Ran with the pack and thinks he can survive the wave that's coming. Fuck him.

Just shows how conniving these cunts actually are. Burrows has came across well, engages with fans on social media and generally looked like he wanted whats best for the game. 

Put his name to that letter and has backed them every step of the way. They’re so sneaky it’s unbelievable 

So in the 3days since court where a judge asked for all evidence to be given to hearts&PT we've had 2 clubs trying to furiously backtrack claiming expense and one board member chuck it.

Nothing to see here at all...

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t think there is any extra wage top ups ,these cunts are looking after their own 

All it takes is the Editor to get a wee bit of hospitality under the disco lights with a few friends ,then only the reporters with the correct content get used 

Dfb's looking after dfb's

Probably been said already on the thread, but what I'm struggling with is how the defendants have turned out to be DU, RR and Cove, and they're the ones touting for financial support.  I though this was an action taken against decisions made by the SPFL?  The consequences of which are also felt by these three defendants, albeit in the polar extreme.  Is this a case of the SPFL throwing up these three as a "human shield" to protect themselves?

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Probably been said already on the thread, but what I'm struggling with is how the defendants have turned out to be DU, RR and Cove, and they're the ones touting for financial support.  I though this was an action taken against decisions made by the SPFL?  The consequences of which are also felt by these three defendants, albeit in the polar extreme.  Is this a case of the SPFL throwing up these three as a "human shield" to protect themselves?

Iv been thinking the exact same thing myself ,Even last week when court started I wondered what the fuck DU had to do with it ,The only reason they are in that position is due to a corrupt vote ,No corrupt vote then they are not in that position 😳

D

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Deflection tactics methinks, takes the heat, (laughs) off SPFL from the media

Archived