dummiesoot

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Majority on here are born and bred in Glasgow or surrounding areas 

This place should be treated like a big house party or even a workplace 

So it’s only fair and right anybody steaming in unknown gets roasted tae fuck 

No etiquette with some folk these days 

fuck it ,I’m going for it 

that’s taig like behaviour 😂😂😂

I've gave you a like but if that's aimed at me you've missed the point of my post.

By all means go for it but I think I prefer teasing some sort of logic out of suspected infiltrators.

Going gung ho with the a-class material right away is no fun.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I've gave you a like but if that's aimed at me you've missed the point of my post.

By all means go for it but I think I prefer teasing some sort of logic out of suspected infiltrators.

Going gung ho with the a-class material right away is no fun.

Not aimed at you at all mate ,

And being completely honest my pop at a suspected infiltrator was the first time Iv done that ,always cringed a wee bit at folk doing it ,but tell you something it felt good 😂😂

"everyone and their dog knows the tarrier mentality."

Been said many times but they are not normal people. Hope that the SPFL are found guilty of breaking company law, their resolution to end the season as they did tossed out, then sit back and enjoy the fun as reality dawns on them that they have no title. 

10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Been said many times but they are not normal people. Hope that the SPFL are found guilty of breaking company law, their resolution to end the season as they did tossed out, then sit back and enjoy the fun as reality dawns on them that they have no title. 

Reckon they will still find a way to hand the cunts the title 

18 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The decision to hand them the title won’t be overturned fs people need to get a grip, it’s done.  

The only outcome will be ether relegation and promotions scrapped, reconstruction or compensation payed to hearts and Partick.

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reckon they will still find a way to hand the cunts the title 

You might be right but with Petrie suddenly standing down for "health reasons" ,  the Motherwell chap declaring he is not standing for re-election this month and Doncaster suggesting the season would have to be delayed if Hearts/Thistle win. 

All is not well in the opposition camp.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The decision to hand them the title won’t be overturned fs people need to get a grip, it’s done.  

The only outcome will be ether relegation and promotions scrapped, reconstruction or compensation payed to hearts and Partick.

Just my opinion but to scrap relegation and promotion the Good Friday motion has to be tossed. Part of that resolution was the authority to award titles.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Just my opinion but to scrap relegation and promotion the Good Friday motion has to be tossed. Part of that resolution was the authority to award titles.

Not a chance will they Fenian bastards give up a title, by hook or by crook the decision will stand.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

This might be an unintended consequence of the current action, but might need a further motion from somebody else to allow it to happen.

Raith Chairman just now

“Things haven’t changed, the three clubs will continue to defend themselves.

“We will be at the tribunal which we expect to start next week sometime.

“It was a joint decision we made together, we looked at all the aspects of it and did a scoping of the pluses and minuses and decided we had to go ahead with it and defend our position.

“We have been dragged in to this, it was not our intention to be dragged in to a legal despite but because Hearts and Partick served us with the petition we felt we had to respond to it.

“We carried out a risk analysis and we are going forward.”

As the clubs involved get set to be heard at the tribunal Clark says he is unsure of whose favour the final outcome will fall in.

“I think it’s 50/50 to be honest,” said Clark.

“It’s not being determined on football, it’s being determined on company law - whether the SPFL have broken any law and whether the clubs have voted for Hearts and Partick to be relegated in a manner which was prejudiced against them.

“It’s all in company law, not really anything about the rights and wrongs football wise, it’s a question of did we as SPFL shareholders vote in a prejudiced way .

“Hearts and Partick’s QC has asked for a whole lot of documentary evidence about decisions that were made going right back to the first resolution when 81 percent of clubs agreed the league should finish.

“The main thing they will get at is the SPFL and the Dundee vote and whether that was legal or not which could affect our position.

“We have had a fair amount of support from other clubs in Scotland across saying they would support us financially if need be.

“Dundee United on behalf of all three clubs are starting a joint crowdfunding page.

“Between the money we’ve put in and the money we hope to get from other clubs and that should make us secure in terms of the money poison.”

On the football front, Clark also spoke about the continuing frustration cause by the uncertainty of the club’s position.

“There are various aspects including not being able to sell season tickets till we know what league we are in.

“John (McGlynn) also has to know if he is signing players for the Championship and League 1. There are a number of players who will be hesitant to join us because they don’t know what league we will be in.”

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united-raith-rovers-and-cove-Rangers-will-continue-fight-tribunal-approaches-2907423

14 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Raith Chairman just now

“It was a joint decision we made together, we looked at all the aspects of it and did a scoping of the pluses and minuses and decided we had to go ahead with it and defend our position.

“We have been dragged in to this, it was not our intention to be dragged in to a legal despite but because Hearts and Partick served us with the petition we felt we had to respond to it.

As the clubs involved get set to be heard at the tribunal Clark says he is unsure of whose favour the final outcome will fall in.

“It’s not being determined on football, it’s being determined on company law - whether the SPFL have broken any law and whether the clubs have voted for Hearts and Partick to be relegated in a manner which was prejudiced against them.

“It’s all in company law, not really anything about the rights and wrongs football wise, it’s a question of did we as SPFL shareholders vote in a prejudiced way .

“Hearts and Partick’s QC has asked for a whole lot of documentary evidence about decisions that were made going right back to the first resolution when 81 percent of clubs agreed the league should finish.

“The main thing they will get at is the SPFL and the Dundee vote and whether that was legal or not which could affect our position.

“We have had a fair amount of support from other clubs in Scotland across saying they would support us financially if need be.

“Dundee United on behalf of all three clubs are starting a joint crowdfunding page.

“Between the money we’ve put in and the money we hope to get from other clubs and that should make us secure in terms of the money poison.”

On the football front, Clark also spoke about the continuing frustration cause by the uncertainty of the club’s position.

“There are various aspects including not being able to sell season tickets till we know what league we are in.

“John (McGlynn) also has to know if he is signing players for the Championship and League 1. There are a number of players who will be hesitant to join us because they don’t know what league we will be in.”

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united-raith-rovers-and-cove-Rangers-will-continue-fight-tribunal-approaches-2907423

Aww wee lambs .A rhancid Rangers hating club .I wish they would rot from the inside 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

John (McGlynn) also has to know if he is signing players for the Championship and League 1. There are a number of players who will be hesitant to join us because they don’t know what league we will be in.”

Some decision whether to go for Messi or some hammer thrower.

17 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Raith Chairman just now

Oh, fucking boo hoo, got no money ? Get a loan from the spfl.         Oh, wait........

When you start saying 50/50, you just know you're gonnae lose.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If they scrap relegation and promotion, they can't be handing out titles as well. 

I think it most likely ends in compensation. I can't see with fixtures already confirmed a rush job reconstruction. 

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

So let me get this correct, football clubs who were desperate for money to keep them afloat are now offering to help with their legal costs?? ,  ... aye awe right.

Only one club can help with their legal costs. Wonder who?....:pipe:

Didn't Hearts and PT serve the SPFL with the petition? Sure they 3 clubs weren't brought into it at all since it's a compensation matter, not a league standing matter. They only jumped in thinking they might get fucked over somehow.

Archived