SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What’s your cut off for teuchters,some folk claim anybody north of Cumbernauld 😀

Farfar, as they call it.

Dundee deffo no’ teuchters but unmistakably cuntish.

North of there and you’re in the boondocks.

May God have mercy on your soul.

BBBF9425-B61A-46DE-99E6-0E27FA53506F.thumb.jpeg.6fab855045786f3d1ff817acecb65518.jpegCCA99A28-A265-4FDC-A4E1-FD5336B6AC82.thumb.jpeg.08f84e3350d652f3e2cc451729cdab50.jpeg

The clown from Raith is correct that this will be settled on a matter of company law.

Not on footballing issues as the moron comes out with. If Raith are 5-0 up on Alloa (say) and the floodlights fail or a blizzard comes in at some point bringing an end to the match. Do they got they get the 3 points?  No it is declared abandoned and they have to go again. That is how footballing matters have always been determined.

Wanting to have your cake and eat it a tarrier trait.

Am no lawyer but if this is judged on company law then the spfl are fucked. So basically, am I right in saying that no-one will be relegated and no-one will be promoted but only one club is declared a winner? So basically everything is actually n&v except for SPL winner?

Is that how the outcome is heading or have I been missing something?

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The state of our game when clubs are opening crowdfunding pages. Fuck me.

Hell of a State mate.

Crowdfunding ?

What fucking crowd would that be ?

Funding, there is no money about to splash out on funding ffs.

55 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

City of culture bid was hilarious

Don’t really want to take this off topic but I moved away from Paisley in 86 and only moved back about 4 years ago for family reasons and lucky enough to live in a nice wee area with good neighbours etc but not going to lie I could fucking greet at the state of the town that I was born in and grew up in, Its a fucking toilet.

16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t really want to take this off topic but I moved away from Paisley in 86 and only moved back about 4 years ago for family reasons and lucky enough to live in a nice wee area with good neighbours etc but not going to lie I could fucking greet at the state of the town that I was born in and grew up in, Its a fucking toilet.

I moved out of Paisley recently mate there are definitely areas that leave you feeling a bit gutted but I have to say it was a lot, lot worse 10-15 years ago

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Am no lawyer but if this is judged on company law then the spfl are fucked. So basically, am I right in saying that no-one will be relegated and no-one will be promoted but only one club is declared a winner? So basically everything is actually n&v except for SPL winner?

Is that how the outcome is heading or have I been missing something?

I would not put it past the SPFL scrapping promotion/relegation and still sticking with declaring champions. 

Barring something extraordinary coming out, they will not remove that title from scum fc. 

4 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

So let me get this correct, football clubs who were desperate for money (who were gifted money from a Hearts benefactor) to keep them afloat are now offering to help with their legal costs?? ,  ... aye awe right.

Fixed  it

43 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I would not put it past the SPFL scrapping promotion/relegation and still sticking with declaring champions. 

Barring something extraordinary coming out, they will not remove that title from scum fc. 

You are exactly right. I wasn't suggesting another outcome. Just makes the tainted title look even more ridiculous. No other country in Europe will have an outcome like Scotland's should the spfl lose in court.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I agree, the wee scummy bastards have ruined the town centre especially. 

Like where I stay as well and some not bad pubs as well, Craig Dhu and lounsdale as well. But the bams have been allowed to ruin it.

Anyway probably needs a separate OT topic not taking this one off topic.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I agree, the wee scummy bastards have ruined the town centre especially. 

Like where I stay as well and some not bad pubs as well, Craig Dhu and lounsdale as well. But the bams have been allowed to ruin it.

Town centre is diabolical mate, Like you say some not too bad pubs though, I drink in Craig Dhu from time to time along with tannahills or the tea gardens as well as being a member of Charleston bowling club which is good because it’s cheap and loads of bluenoses.

Archived